[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Read DC Universe: Rebirth for the first time a few day ago, thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Read DC Universe: Rebirth for the first time a few day ago, thought it was great. Is pic related worth getting?
>>
I mean... Rebirth was a one-shot. So you pretty much read all of it. All the other stuff you would get in the omnibus are the Rebirth issues sort of introducing you to all the titles.

Honestly, you should just jump right into the Volume 1s of any of the series that interest you instead of buying a giant book filled with introductory zero issue feeling shit.
>>
>>88755126
>Honestly, you should just jump right into the Volume 1s of any of the series that interest you

Stinks that none of them are out yet.
>>
>>88755057
There are a lot of series that are not worth it or that are just starting to get their groove now.

Right off the top of my head, for instance, and incidentally related to your pic, Justice League has been shit so far.

I'd say buying everything in a bunch is a bad idea considering how much space some of the mediocre or bad comics are gonna use.
You should dive into readcomiconline.to and check the titles that interest you, and then order the trades as this anon said >>88755126

Also buy The Flintstones
>>
>>88755208
they start coming out next week
>>
>>88755057
Read some older comics until you realize how wrong you are for even considering purchasing that monstrosity.
>>
File: we_watched_now.jpg (622KB, 1296x2013px) Image search: [Google]
we_watched_now.jpg
622KB, 1296x2013px
OP here. So I've decided that the omnibus is not worth getting based on the responses in this thread. Now I have a few questions about Batman.

So there's three Batman titles. Batman, All-Star Batman, and Detective Comics. Am I right to assume that Batman and All-Star focus mostly on Batman himself and Detective Comics has more of a focus on him and the Bat-Family? Also, has pic related been followed up on and if so in which book(s)?
>>
>>88758566
Yes, that's about right. Besides brief mentions in Titans and some minor stuff happening in Tec/Action Comics with regards to Mr. Oz, there's really been nothing new with regards to pic related.
>>
>>88758755
Tec is short for Detective, I assume?
>>
>>88758755
>and some minor stuff happening in Tec/Action Comics with regards to Mr. Oz

So pic related >>88758566 is never brought up or mentioned in Batman or All-Star Batman?
>>
>>88758984
Yup.
>>88759032
Nope.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.