[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see this douche bag again or will he return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Doosh.jpg (26KB, 275x293px) Image search: [Google]
Doosh.jpg
26KB, 275x293px
Will we ever see this douche bag again or will he return as the clown prince.
>>
>>88751416
Well, one of the "three Jokers" has already returned, the one that just showed up in the Harley Quinn book.

Still not clear on which Joker is which, unless the point of that plot is to reveal that Golden Age Joker and Silver Age Joker both made it through the Crisis on Infinite Earths unscathed. And then when the Nu52 happened with Flashpoint they did it again and the third one is the one from the Nu52 but they really are just the same guy from different realities but this really is their reality and I don't fucking know anymore.

No conclusion to this stuff will ever be satisfying.
>>
>>88751562
Johns is such a hack
>>
>>88751562
>unless the point of that plot is to reveal that Golden Age Joker and Silver Age Joker both made it through the Crisis on Infinite Earths unscathed. And then when the Nu52 happened with Flashpoint they did it again and the third one is the one from the Nu52 but they really are just the same guy from different realities but this really is their reality and I don't fucking know anymore.

This sounds to thought out to be true.
>>
>>88751416
Golden Age Joker is Gelos God of Laughter as hinted at by Darkseid War

Killing Joke Joker will be the Comedian, reincarnated through bullshit

The Third Joker is New 52 Immortal Paleman Joker.

If they give the joker identities, those are my guesses
>>
>>88751588

No you're a towel
>>
>>88752230
>>88752583
I'm still not sure which one I like or dislike more.

I still like the idea of the Joker being somehow tied to the structure of the multiverse and the existence of Batman, maybe the infection that slips through mirrors can be explored in Multiversity 2 or something if that ever comes out.
>>
>>88753249
I kinda miss tha day when it was cannon that Joker is a byproduct of the curse that Gotham will create a adversary/misery to any one who wants to protect or defend the city.
>>
>>88752583
I don't know where this Comedian/Joker thing came from. Outside of KJ Joker literally being a comedian, there's no connection that I can see.
>>
>>88755788
When was this canon? What the hell
>>
>>88756268
Batman Eternal I believe. I honestly stop reading Batman around then anyway.

The writer of it said on Fatman of Batman this is what the writers passed around as the canon reason why even when Batman was gone some how the city kept throwing up badguys like Pyg.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.