[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, regardless of what you think about the movie, this guy was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: sab.jpg (138KB, 884x949px) Image search: [Google]
sab.jpg
138KB, 884x949px
Man, regardless of what you think about the movie, this guy was a great villain and a great representation of his character

Too bad more cape films can't take from his example and too bad he's largely unsung because of Deadpool faux pas most people will refuse to give anything from this movie any credit whatsoever
>>
Except Sabertooth isn't Logan's brother and doesn't look anything like that.
>>
>>88747108
He's looked plenty like it, Sabertooth has had many looks over the years

The brother thing was stupid but that says nothing about how he acted and portrayed the character, which was spot on. Unlike the previous versions of him in these movies which was a mindless "wolf man" stereotype
>>
>>88747040
>this guy was a great villain

Nah.

>and a great representation of his character

Nope.

He was better than the others sure, but thats because they were extremely shit instead of simply being boring.
>>
>>88747273
Whatever MCU faggot I know you need villains to be quirky and likeable because violence triggers you
>>
>>88747040
He;s gonna be the horse movie villain too.
>>
File: biskit_twins.jpg (25KB, 500x347px)
biskit_twins.jpg
25KB, 500x347px
>>88748114
What the hell you say?
>>
>>88747347
Dude, you are pretty patethic
>>
File: screamforme.jpg (156KB, 600x897px)
screamforme.jpg
156KB, 600x897px
>>88748249
Shut up you shill
>>
>>88747040
He was terrible. Anime tier villain.
>>
>>88748634
I like the movie Sabertooth tho, your marvel boogieman is that is patethic.

Not everything is a conspiration against you, and a person can desagree with you without being "an enemy from the other side".

This is /tv/ tier cringe. Do you want to be /tv/?
>>
>>88748648
>He was terrible.
>Anime tier villain.
These two statements contradict each other.
>>
>>88748648
And what is Sabertooth in the comics? Because any adjective that could be applied to him works for the comics as well

The original movie Sabertooth is nothing like him, he's just a growling hairy henchmen there to be the so called "muscle", he's not the sadistic cruel rival to Wolverine he has always been, like it or not
>>
>>88748734
Okay narutard
>>88748745
I didn't say Sabertooth in the first movie is a better character. Calling him a character in that movie is giving him too much credit.
>>
He was great as was Ryan Reynolds as pre Deadpool Deadpool
>>
>>88747040
I wish Deadpool's villain was like him, instead of a boring piece of shit that was Francis.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (227KB, 1920x1090px)
maxresdefault (1).jpg
227KB, 1920x1090px
Feel the same way about General Zod. Hated both movies,but loved this take on the character, including his transformation in Doomsday.
>>
File: MCD.jpg (33KB, 452x576px)
MCD.jpg
33KB, 452x576px
>>88749697
Enjoyable villains in films you hate thread?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.