[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this show any good? also best susan storm design https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Fantastic-Four-Animated.jpg (200KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Four-Animated.jpg
200KB, 970x545px
Was this show any good?
also best susan storm design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjiH04UcRSg
>>
No one here watched this, huh
>>
i watched it as a kid,it was pretty cool,probably the first cape cartoon i watched
>>
I watched the odd episode on saturday mornings when I couldn't get out of bed. It was OK, but then I'm not especially big on superhero cartoons, outside of the B:TAS Superman, JL stuff.

I did like Reed in it, I thought the slightly distracted, but still intelligent personality they gave him was pretty endearing.
>>
>>88745107
thanks for the video, by the way
>>
>>88745107
I watched a couple episodes and just couldn't get behind the lack of continuity. it was clearly reworked mid-production to make it easier to air in any order, compared to EMH and Spectacular
>>
it was fun, Sue was sexy
>>
>>88745476
I could've sworn I once saw an episode where she moved her arms and it caused her breasts to move too
>>
>>88745107
Great theme song.
Neat suits.
Great quality for the time.
Can't say anything about the story since I didn't watch much of it.
>>
>>88745107
It had a baller intro
>>
>>88745107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxaBXgaH53w
>>
I saw this as a kid and it was great, they make a lot of referrnces to ot's mythos and shows the famtastic four doing what all the movies have failed to do.

Go on a fucking adventure
>>
>>88747458
THIS. My best was them copying the classic Thing story where he never gives up no matter how many times he gets beat up by the champion. Fuck me was that the best.

Also the Namor- Reed- Sue banter.

>>88745476
Agreed. I never understood if her and Reed were dating? Like there was clear sexual chemistry there no doubt but they slept in separate rooms?
>>
This is probably the only time doom wants to fuck sue
>>
I liked the peter parker cameo
>>
it was okay aside from sue's quadriple tits
>>
File: namor fantastic.jpg (36KB, 640x480px)
namor fantastic.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>88748224
I liked how they animated Namor
>>
>>88748555
That was fun
>>
>Fantastic Four will never be normie popular ever again
>>
>>88752208
has it been normie popular since the 1960s?
>>
It was decent. Not great but a number of fun episodes.

And honestly I was just happy to see someone treat the FF with a modicum of respect these days
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.