[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to say that this was the worst live-action adaptation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: letoker.jpg (60KB, 978x489px) Image search: [Google]
letoker.jpg
60KB, 978x489px
Is it safe to say that this was the worst live-action adaptation of the Joker ever?
>>
nah he has the right attitude, voice, looks only needs a better script
>>
>>88726887
nope. I liked all of them.
>>
>>88726937

Also this:

>>88726912
>>
>>88726887
Between Romero, Nicholson, Ledger and Leto? You could say that he is the worst one, but not bad as such.
>>
>>88726912
He had pretty bad laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnII2i6EbOQ
>>
Seemed like there could have been something interesting there but fuck Skwad was an abysmal movie with terrible fucking editing.

I hope Bin al-Flecki can do better.
>>
>>88726912

yeah the only good parts were the flashback scenes. reminds me of nicholsons joker
>>
>>88726887
I thought he was okay he just needed to actually feel like part of the movie. You could have literally cut him out and nothing would have changed.
>>
>>88726887

I don't know if he's the worst, but he was one of the most jarring things about sucide squad when I watched it. Movie felt completely different when he was in a scene.
>>
>>88726887
So far yes.
>that scene with Common

Pretty terrible.
>>
>>88726887
He was in the worst movie for sure and badly written. Not really Leto's fault. But I didn't like his laugh or delivery much either.

They shot themselves in the foot by promoting this Joker as 'truly fucked up' and 'disturbing' in interviews, when the actual Joker we got was just a thug who shoots people and loves his girlfriend.
>>
>>88727011

>felt good
>>
have you forgotten about the shitty joker romero did or just being edgy
>>
>>88726912
>looks
I don't care what you say anon, the tattoos are still retarded.
>>
>>88726887
no because all live-action jokers are terrible
>>
>>88726979
I like his laugh though. It's no Hammil (but neither was Ledger or Nicholson) but it's distinctive. Sounds almost "trollish"
>>
Leto Joker needs to be in a movie with good writing and direction ( and i actually enjoyed Skwad) we also need to see how he plays of Batman!

Any Joker worth his salt must have a great dynamic with the Batman. It's only then that we will see how good a live action Joker he truly is.

If anything i want to see a flashback of him killing Jason, I'd like to see some back and forth of him and Batfleck. I want to see him use some fucking Joker Toxin and or laughing gas on someone. ( seriously how is it that Jack was the only live action Joker to do any of that?)
>>
>>88727081
Romeo Joker was accurate for the time.
>>
>>88726887
Absolutely. The really sad thing is he's a legitimately good actor, so I don't get why he decided to just rip off ledger instead of doing his own thing.
>>
>>88727081
I fucking hate millennials.
>>
>>88726887
Birds of Prey is so bad they dubbed the actor with Hamill to make it work
>>
>>88726887
Yeah he was absolute dog shit.
>>
HEYYY
>>
He works a lot better if you head-canon him into putting together the grille, weird tats, and outfit ironically to mock gangstas. Either way though, his performance was pretty on point even though the design isn't great.
>>
>>88726887
Yeah, but mostly because he dealt with a shit script he'd work perfectly I. Something that's thematically closer to something like Azzarelo joker from that ogn of his
>>
File: the mask.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the mask.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>88726887

i could NOT get this guy out of my head for the entirety of joker's performance.
>>
>>88726979
I like it

>>88726887
he was great, very Morrison esque
>>
>>88726887
yes
>>
>>88726887
Yes, easily.
>>
>>88726887

Hands down.
>>
>>88726887

Not at all, I consider him the best so far, in live-action at least.
>>
>>88727252
The problem with that is that it's not going to happen because DC is run by a bunch of idiots.

They're too busy trying to play catch-up with the MCU that they're not stopping to consider how fucking crazy it is to have five different storylines being used within the span of three movies.

>Superman's origins
>Death of Jason Todd
>Death of Superman
>Dawn of Justice
>Superman being hated by the world for the events of MoS

Yet none of them are properly developed in proportion to the weight they carry within the story.
>>
>>88732333

As much as /co/ shits on MCU at this point, the bread crumbs of the Infinity Stones contained within the mostly self-contained escapades of the rest of the MCU is really pretty elegant.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.