[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think happened to Helga Pataki and her family when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Bigbobsbeeperem.jpg (256KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Bigbobsbeeperem.jpg
256KB, 768x576px
What do you think happened to Helga Pataki and her family when the Beeper market collapsed in the mid 2000s?
>>
>>88726863
He probably moved on to cell phones and made even more money.
>>
>that time the Mom took over and did showgirl advertising
>mfw "go do your homework or something"
>>
Bob sold cellphones too. They acknowledged that in the show.
>>
>>88726863
Hospitals still use beepers because they are more reliable.
>>
>>88726863
Probably switched to cellphones to get Helga through high school and had a large amount of savings, and then within the last few years bought out by Verizon or someone else for the shop.

I bet Bobs living a good life now.
>>
>>88726863
Why do people always ask this? What do you think Bob did? Like everyone's said, he switched to cell phones, he was absolutely fine. There's no other option on the table, and no other option is needed.
>>
>>88726863
Craig wanted to make a 'the Patakis' show feauting Helga as the protagonist and said Bob would've realized how lucrative cellphones were and kickstart a cellphone business.
>>
File: 1482944676530.jpg (52KB, 506x475px) Image search: [Google]
1482944676530.jpg
52KB, 506x475px
>>88726863
>>
>>88728044
Which would get them to leave and move into Manhattan maybe?

Get mother higher teir booze.
>>
>>88726863
The beeper market technically didn't actually collapse.
Beepers are one of those things that everyone thinks is no longer used but is actually still around.
>>
>>88726863
he was already selling Cell Phones and other electronics during the show, Beepers were just his main focus, so as Beepers declined he focused more on Cell Phones, heck I bet he was one of the first to see the potential in Smart Phones and invested heavily in them, he's probably richer than ever
>>
>>88726863
You think Bob wouldnt ride the cellphone boom?
They probaly would have gotten fuckton rich and finally sent Miriam to AA.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.