[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or was Season 3 really shitty in comparison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Bojack.jpg (116KB, 1083x809px) Image search: [Google]
Bojack.jpg
116KB, 1083x809px
Is it just me or was Season 3 really shitty in comparison to the other two
>>
>>88718546
It wasn't that it was worse for me, but that it left a hell of a lot more questions unanswered.
>>
>>88718546
The end of the second to last episode was pretty easy to see coming and the finale wasn't as great as the other two (or maybe I just don't grasp the significance of the horses)

Overall I'd agree but I liked the underwater episode for some reason
>>
>>88718599
It felt too...upbeat in comparison to the others, with Todd's wacky adventures taking more of the centre stage
>>
>>88718546
It felt untrue to the natural progression of the series to have season 2 end on such a hopeful note for nothing much to change in season three. The death of Sarah Lynn and departure of Todd didn't feel as earned as the loss of Wanda and New Mexico from last season.

Honestly, Bob Waksberg wants to run Bojack as ling as possible, but ironically it's starting to get as old and tired as its protagonist.
>>
>>88718659
Worst part is that Season 1 was a perfect ending point for me, things were looking up, weren't too many plots unresolved, but you know when you have a hit, you gotta keep going
>>
>>88718692
I'm glad we got season 2, it gave us funniest episode
>>
>>88718692
Season one and season two both had really strong endings. The first season left things unclear, but mildly hopeful. The second ended on a note that life never really gets any less tumultuous, but you can learn to kanage it better.

I still don't get what season 3 ending was.
>>
>>88718726
Yeah it didn't turn out too bad in the end, I just hope they don't do as much wacky adventures next season

>>88718732
I like the idea of BoJack quitting being an actor but the rest felt rushed
>>
>>88718726
Which episode is that?
>>
>>88719147
Lets Find Out
>>
>>88719556
ELIJAH WOOD?
>>
>>88719556
Good taste
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.