[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched this Holy shit is it worse than I could imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: fuck.jpg (502KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
502KB, 1280x1280px
I just watched this

Holy shit is it worse than I could imagine

Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone like it.
>>
>>88715629
I liked it, but I watched it WHILE I WAS RAPING YOUR MOTHER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>88715629
Im half tempted to watch it because I hate myself. How bad are we talking here? Funny enough I NEVER saw this thing advertised, hell I only know it exists thanks to this board
>>
Not a /co/ example but Yoga Hosers was worse
>>
>>88715649
who the hell is this and why are they posting in all of my threads
>>
>>88715685
I literally watched both the same night

yeah, Yoga Hosers was worse

>>88715680

You know how in Robot Chicken the dialogue is a bunch of curse words stringed together with nouns? That's the whole movie.

Also H.Jon Benjamin plays a raping tree
>>
>>88715680

It's a robot chicken skit that for some ungodly reason went on for way too long.
>>
>>88715629
I unironically love this movie. I watch it once every couple months. The series of Pizza Hut/Taco Belly jokes are fucking gold. THe movie loves its toilet humor but it is capable of breaking forth at least once or twice throughout the film.

Favorite Lines
>Sorry, Devil. I'm a pretty package with an ugly gift inside.
>Alright. I'm sorry. I'm gonna go and start a shelter for tree rape victims.
>Ohhhhhhhh....booster seat...why....I'm a mannnnnn.

>I just got word we're going to start juding pets so dogs can go to heaven. You know what that means?
>Yes! We're getting all the asshole dogs!
>>
>>88715834
>all these stillborn meme tier jokes
>>
>>88715629
It's really bad. The only part of the movie where I sort of chuckled was the two demons talking about how they would torture people if they were Satan.
>>
File: Mila kunis hell poster.jpg (997KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Mila kunis hell poster.jpg
997KB, 1382x2048px
Literally my only interest is the possibility of Mila Kunis demon tits.
Does it at least have that?
>>
I remember almost nothing from this movie.
>>
>>88716646
you can see her nipples through her shirt throughout the entire movie
>>
Had no idea this was out
>>
It isn't "good" but it does follow in the grand tradition of dark supernatural stop motion feature animation and you're bound to get a few stinkers in any art movement.
>>
File: 1482612308909.jpg (112KB, 440x444px) Image search: [Google]
1482612308909.jpg
112KB, 440x444px
>>88715680
I'm somebody who unironically likes watching shitty train wreck movies and I could barely make it through this.

Its like it was made to be as intentionally charmless as possible.

>>88716646
It does have that, and her character is actually the only sympathetic/likable in the entire movie.
>>
>>88718687
I agree about Mila Kunis. No one else has any "heart", if you've got loser protagonists they shouldn't also be jerks with nothing really going for them.
>>
It's really shitty, but I sort of like the demon designs. And the "Welcome to Hell" skits made me chuckle.

But other than that, yeesh.
>>
File: SPOOKS UP.gif (982KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOKS UP.gif
982KB, 371x209px
>>88715680
Really wanted to see it because I love stop motion and dug the designs. I knew it was going to be subpar gauging from the trailers, so I was sympathetic going in and didn't expecting much.

But it actually ended up being one of the worse movies I've seen.

I also have a low threshold and unironically love a lot of bad movies simply because they're bad. But holy shit this was just super drawn out and boring.
>>
>>88715629
I really don't get Zeb Wells. He's easly an above-average comic book writer. His Spider-Man issues were the few highlights of the Brand New Day era. Yet anything he does with the Robot Chicken-crew is just pure dogshit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.