[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 8 volumes into Y: The Last Man and I have one very important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: y-the-last-man.jpg (116KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
y-the-last-man.jpg
116KB, 1080x720px
I'm 8 volumes into Y: The Last Man and I have one very important question:

Does 355 EVER get the Yorick dick? She's clearly best girl.
>>
LOL NOPE
>>
>>88712559
Yes, definitely. Ignore the other comments, at the end they kiss and ride towards the horizon, with the monkey Aspergers shitting on the backseat.
>>
Yes. Definitely. You should definitely keep reading.
>>
>>88712559
Yes he cuts it off and hands it to her
>>
Pirate chick is best.
>>
>>88712616
I just got to a part where she tried to kill a little girl, I know the faith of the world and all is at stake but holy fuck, maybe she doesn't deserve the 'Rick Dick.

>>88712758
I'm liking her.
>>
>>88712805
She ends up growing on you, to the point when she dresses girly and declares her love to him
>>
>>88712559
Doesn't she get killed at the last second or something equally stupid? Been a while since I've read this.
>>
>>88712963
Oh gosh
>>88713043
Oh no...
>>
>>88713043
The end is a neverending ride of sadness and crushed feelings, anon. Just when you think i coulndt get sadder, the monkey dies and Yorick ends up alone and bitter
>>
>>88712559
I think you'll be quite surprised who 355 ends with near the end.
>>
Natalya is pretty good girl too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.