[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rising crime lord >wears a mask >his family was friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>rising crime lord
>wears a mask
>his family was friends with the Waynes
>hates the Waynes, in particular, Bruce

Why didn't they just make him Black Mask?
>>
>>88712078
Or Hush.

Or Prometheus.
>>
>>88712078
Because they wanted Bruce to cripple him.
>>
They wanted to use a villain people actually know.
>>
>>88712078
Really the story works a lot better if you decide to go after Cobblepot in episode 4 over Harvey. I just dont buy the childhood friendship shit. Furthermore the confrontation with Harvey in 5 makes more sense as does Penguins leg injury in 4
>>
>>88712078
Because faggots don't remember classic Black Mask's backstory.
>>
>Born in Gotham
>Moved to England after mum is committed
>Flashback shows he had British accent
>>
This game had a weird fetish for drones didnt it? Also does Selina always tell Bruce to fuck off in episode 5? Also Im glad we never explained where Lady Arkham got her tech or learned to fight, fucking TT I swear....
>>
>>88712949
Why would they tell a story in a story based game? Anon you're crazy.
>>
>>88712970
Seriously, at least somewhat justify your retard twist villain reveal. Like I get it, elseworlds and all that, no problem. But make a goddamn effort to explain how Vicki got hover boots, concussion staff, and every other resource to forge the CoA. But no all we get is "Lol Im crazy! My adoptive parents were assholes!". Which speaking of, does that mean their other adoptive kid was being abused? He didnt really display any sort of trauma or animosity towards them.
>>
>>88713044
>Which speaking of, does that mean their other adoptive kid was being abused? He didnt really display any sort of trauma or animosity towards them.

I saw it as they didn't abuse him yet, because they had adoption papers lying around.

They were clearly just making it up as they went along and hoping no one cared because Batman.
>>
>>88712285
BM is definitely b-list at the very least, hardly obscure
>>
>>88712949
>Also does Selina always tell Bruce to fuck off in episode 5?
She leaves regardless of what you say but it's possible to be on good terms with her.
>>
>>88712285
>Never expose the other characters to the public and then never use them on the basis of their not iconic enough
>>
>>88712949
Penguin's drones were probably a more "grounded" take on the birds he would use to attack Batman in the comics.
>>
>>88713044
>>88713125

When you see him, he's afraid and doesn't want to go to "punishment". Batman also remarks that he had bruises, even though he was never attacked by Vicki. There's a dialogue option where he remarks that he knew they weren't the best, but they gave him a roof over his head.
>>
>>88712285
Is that why they had Blockbuster, Wesker, and Zsasz?
>>
>>88712078
Don't be silly, every True Gamer knows that Black Mask is just one of the Joker's aliases.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.