[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Occupy Avengers boasts that it will deal with real-world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16

File: occupy-avengers.jpg (141KB, 600x816px)
occupy-avengers.jpg
141KB, 600x816px
>Occupy Avengers boasts that it will deal with real-world complex situations that can't just be punched away and standing up to "the man" and "taking back justice" because superheroes are a "privileged class"
>First story is about evil criminals poisoning the water supply (that's totally what happened in Flint, right?) and getting punched, then getting arrested by cooperative cops that thank the heroes.

>Champions also claims that it will deal with real-world complex situations that can't just be punched away. They also claim that the heroes will be more proactive about clean-up.
>Proceed to punch away problems. Never shown doing anything different to other heroes other than using social media.

What the fuck is up with this?
>>
File: 1481119749476.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px)
1481119749476.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>88701683
>What the fuck is up with this?
Biting more then what you can swallow (I think that's how the saying goes)

And bad writing
>>
>>88701701
this shit is WOKE
>>
>>88701718
WOKE?
>>
At this point it's safe to say that there is a pretty serious disconnect between how Marvel markets its comics versus what their actual content is. A fucking lot of Marvel's comics would a lot more approachable if they didn't try to sell them as Tumblr's wet dreams.

Except Champions of course. That's garbage.
>>
>>88701701
Biting off more than you can chew
>>
>>88701701
I'm pretty sure its 'more than you can chew' funnily enough
>>
>>88701683
Corporate whores trying to suck the dick of the current anti-establishment zeitgeist. Hence the shallow moralistic grandstanding without any kind of attempt to actually say anything meaningful or genuinely provocative.
>>
>>88701683
>calling "Occupy" years after the Occupy Wall Street movement became a joke and ended having accomplished nothing
>>
>>88701701
This is incredibly haram and its disgusting that the boys are hinting that Kamala should kiss FemVision
>>
>>88701793
the boys hinted at nothing. Kamala broached the subject on her own
>>
>>88701784
>and ended having accomplished nothing

To be fair, they've since bought a ton of debt and forgiven it.
>>
File: jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif (1KB, 198x120px)
jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif
1KB, 198x120px
>>88701683
>a Disney franchise
>dealing with real-world complex situations that can't just be punched away and standing up to "the man" and "taking back justice"
>>
>>88701831
oh how innocent and naive of you.
>>
>>88701784
It's even dumber since they aren't actually occupying anything. They're not camping out on Wall Street, they're just doing a road trip across America with no clear goal other than punch any bad guys they happen to randomly run into.
>>
>>88701683
>Super heroes – they're a privileged class. Doing what they want, when they want and suffering no consequences. They have no regard for the ordinary people who are left behind to suffer in their wake. Who will stand up for the little guy? There is a man. If you can find him, and if he believes in your story, he and his friends will put things right. Some call them outlaws, rebels, Robin Hoods. To others, they are heroes. No powers to speak of – just skills, smarts and a burning drive to do the right thing. His name is Hawkeye. Occupy Avengers: It's time to "Take Back Justice"!

Yeah, this solicit is not only stupid (who the hell are these "little guys" that are "left behind to suffer in their wake"? The people whose lives are saved by heroes?), it doesn't even reflect what happens in the book at all.
>>
>>88702017
What happens in the books?
>>
>>88701683
Ok, how will they deal with apostate and blasphemers being killed by muslims?
>>
>>88702086
Hawkeye goes across America in his van and randomly ends up next to an Indian reservation. He hears that the water supply there is contaminated and goes to investigate along with Red Wolf. They run into a bunch of goons with guns and Hydro-Man. They get captured and discover that this part of a plan to take control of the reservation's entire water supply. They escape and beat up the bad guys and then the police arrests the criminals (apparently handcuffs are enough to stop Hydro-Man). Red Wolf then joins Hawkeye on his road trip. Next issue they go to Chicago and Nighthawk fights them.
Like I said, no "standing up to the man" at all, just regular superhero stuff.

>>88702120
Well issue 3 of Champions did actually sort of deal with that.
>>
>>88702139

That's pretty fucking pathetic. Even Punish had better socio-economic commentary than this.
>>
>>88702017
Well I imagine the little guys are those who bite it every time Steve, Tony and Carol decide they'd rather solve their differences through copious amount of destruction than talking.

I mean the idea of superhero entitlement, particularly in MU, is a pretty interesting one that should be explored. This book does nothing of the sort, but the idea is a good one.
>>
>>88702139
It's a propaganda piece from what I'm seeing
>militant fundamentalists entered out nation
>recently, it's been getting worse
This shit isn't new and it's not from invading forces it's the fucking law in islamic countries, families are the ones killing their own daughters for committing blasphemy or marrying people they don't like, I suspect dudes that aren't their own family members.
>>
>>88701683
What are the pakistani women meant to do once the Champions leave and the terrorists, many of whom saw the superheroes up close since the kids weren't killing them, come back for revenge?
>>
File: blasphemy.png (35KB, 1062x252px)
blasphemy.png
35KB, 1062x252px
>>88702206
Or I suppose self mutilation and such, how is this a foreign invader?
>>
>>88701683
Heroes have dealt with those for decades.
Batmam can't punch away a detective investigation, Spider-man can't punch away the media and public opinion, the X-Men can't punch away prejudice, Iron-Man can't punch away his own personality flaws.
I guess Pym can punch away his wife but only because she's a whiny hoe.
>>
>>88702176
I'd say that the instances of heroes saving people's lives FAR outweighs any property damage caused by occasional hero vs hero fights.
And I'm not sure that heroes are actually entitled. They constantly get shat on, especially the mutants.
>>
File: qatar.png (34KB, 950x270px)
qatar.png
34KB, 950x270px
>>88702218
Clearly the Champions should be beating the fuck out of rape victims in the mid-east, what are they doing fighting local law enforcement and calling them foreign invaders?
>>
File: 1448090713554.jpg (343KB, 624x810px) Image search: [Google]
1448090713554.jpg
343KB, 624x810px
>>88702226
Or maybe Marvel wants to become European?
>>
>>88701718
It is literally not #woke. It's one of the least #woke books of the year and that third issue just cemented it.
>>
>>88702169
It's a pretty good comic, but yeah, it has nothing to do with what they billed it as. It's just Hawkeye's Non-Powered Hero Road-trip.
>>
fellas, what should I read first, Old Man Logan 2015 or Secret Wars 2015?
>>
>>88702267
Old Man Wars 1515
>>
>>88702270
shut up fag
>>
>>88702267
You mean Secret Wars Old Man Logan or OML's ongoing?
>>
>>88701683
Actually most real world problems can be "punched" away, we just don't do it anymore for...some reason. Kent state is my favorite example, after some out of control kids get shot suddenly people realize they don't care for rioting anymore.
>>
>>88702276
Okay. Secret Logan 2020
>>
File: these 2.jpg (157KB, 1122x415px) Image search: [Google]
these 2.jpg
157KB, 1122x415px
>>88702277
well I mean tpic related
>>
>>88702304
Secret Wars is written by Hickman.
OML is written by bendis.

You make the call.
>>
>>88701683
>First story is about evil criminals poisoning the water supply (that's totally what happened in Flint, right?)
Yup.
>>
>>88702317
yeah but I read that they incorporate the wolverine from OML into secret wars
>>
>>88702335
OML doesn't show up in the main Secret Wars book at all. He does show up in Ultimate End though (also written by Bendis and arguably the worst comic he's ever made).
>>
>>88702017
>kill founding Avenger
>Walkeye
He didn't complain about privilege then.
>>
File: Marc-Dutroux_2484207b.jpg (41KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Marc-Dutroux_2484207b.jpg
41KB, 620x387px
>>88702235
???
>>
File: sweden.png (53KB, 1158x439px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
53KB, 1158x439px
>>88702359
They think muslims are a race and it's racist to do anything to someone with brown skin or some such unless you call them terrorists or foreign invaders.
>>
>>88702331
No, Flint happened because of negligence. They didn't purposefully poison the water in order to poison people and make it undrinkable. It was just cheaper for them to not follow regulations, do they didn't do it. Still evil, but a different kind of evil.
>>
>>88702139
Nighthawk is both filthy rich and a filthy racist, so I guess they will be standing up to "the man" next issue.
>>
>>88702349
>arguably the worst comic he's ever made
Y'know, I was going to bring up Avengers Assemble, Age of Ultron, Heroic Age-era Avengers, and Civil War II but... yeah, you're right. Ultimate End was fucking abhorrent and the most disrespectful "end" to the ultimate universe imaginable.

The only satisfaction I have is the knowledge that it isn't "really" the end of the ultimate universe. Secret Wars #1 was, and that honestly pays more respect to the universe. Having Iron Man 5 show up, Miles and the Ultimate X-men get moments, The Maker gets to KEIKKAKU, SHIELD got to fuck shit up, and just generally having the Ultimate Earth show up above 616 Earth and reigning down hell is a better way to go than the fucking travesty that Bendis gave us in Ultimate End.
>>
>>88702139
As what I can see, Hydroman is the America trying to take away the Indian's property.

Nighthawk will be as >>88702458 said, tackling Racist.
>>
>>88702402
Being that it's on a reservation, isn't it more Standing Rock than Flint?
>>
>>88701683
Occupy Avengers is a good writer doing the best he could with a shit premise and name that was forced on him.
Champions is a terrible writer writing a good team lineup and name in the worst way possible.
>>
>>88702222
Yeah, it doesn't work like that. Saving people doesn't give you a carte blanche to endanger people later on. Super people shouldn't be held to a looser standard just because they're super. That's the entitlement part.
>>
>>88702458
I'm just glad that Walker is getting to write more Nighthawk. The mini was hilarious, if only because of what a surly, violent bastard Nighthawk was.
>>
>>88702402
Well, they did then deliberately cover up the fact that the water was poisonous and do everything in their power to not fix it. That ain't just negligence.
>>
>>88702349
well I just finished it and somehow they sent him back in time with an asspull I still can't figure out. where do I go from here?
>>
>>88702139
So Clint is going to be traveling around the country gathering a team of minority capes?
>>
>>88702139
That sounds exactly like O'Neil/Adams' Green Arrow and Green Lantern run from the seventies.
Except this was better because it was actually attempting in making a social commentary while also having a fair bit of super heroing.
>>
>>88702736
Pretend Secret Wars: OML never happened and pick up Lemire's OML run.
>>
>>88702799
Non-powered capes, not minority capes. Though it does look like they're probably all going to be minorities, so yeah.

Characters confirmed to be appearing who may or may not be joining the team:
>Nighthawk
>LMD of Nick Fury Sr.
>Manifold

Characters confirmed to be joining the team:
>Deadly Nightshade
>someone in a wheel chair (Wiz Kid?)
>some chick (Echo? Is she still alive?)
>>
>>88702869
Yes, hence why the fanname for the book that we use in the storytimes is "Hawkeye's Hard-Traveling Avengers."
>>
>>88702932
>Deadly Nightshade
The Cap villain with the mickey mouse puffball hair?
>>
>>88702948
Yup. She's currently working with Nighthawk in Chicago.
And she's ditched the Mickey Mouse hair.
>>
File: Spider-Man meets Jesus.jpg (100KB, 661x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man meets Jesus.jpg
100KB, 661x1023px
>>88702017
>They have no regard for the ordinary people who are left behind to suffer in their wake.
Has this person ever read a single fucking Spider-Man comic in their life?
>>
>>88702677
I dunno, my biggest problem was that the mini was particularly humorless (aside from Doc Nightshade), especially compared to Power Man and Iron Fist.

Still, one of the few comics getting me into the stores, so of course they can't keep it running.

And then they do the same thing with Foolkiller. It's like they don't want my money.
>>
>>88702874
well Now that I read the one with 5 issues I will obviously read the one from 2016
>>
>>88701701
>Kamala casually brushes off the prospect of girl on girl like it;s nothing new to her.
Something they're not telling us here?
>>
>>88701701
>>88703064
I'm more annoyed that instead of responding to Viv, she rudely ignores her to respond to the boys, instead.

The boys who aren't leering or encouraging it.

I guess she just really wants male attention. Like she's heterosexual or something.
>>
>>88702932
Also, Captain Hydra is apparently going to try and kill Hawkeye and enjoy doing it.
>>
File: cropped.jpg (19KB, 229x439px) Image search: [Google]
cropped.jpg
19KB, 229x439px
>>88702869
>i-it's better than that DC classic, right?
>>
>>88703091
I'm pretty sure that anon meant that the O'Neil run was better, he just didn't phrase it very well.
>>
>>88703081
>The boys who aren't leering or encouraging it.
Sam certainly is. He's been wanting to smash that ass for ages
>>
>>88703144
That's not what I'm referring to tho.
>>
>>88703086
That'll probably be the Hydra War tie-in.
>>
>>88701718
>>88701730
>>88702237
Oh boy, is this a new maymay that's going to be forced into every thread?
>>
>>88701701
Is there any opportunity Ramos won't take to cheat by duplicating frames? Is it his decision or Waid's? Who can I blame for this?
>>
>>88703047
Oh, also read Extraordinary X-men if you want to see OML one a team. Also written by the same writer as his 2016 ongoing.
>>
>>88703299
New? It started after the first issue. In the meme age, a 1-2 month old meme is already stale.

The third issue just confirmed that the book is not, in fact, #woke. Waid THINKS he's #woke, but he's actually just a middle-aged straight white male manchild that doesn't know what the struggle is "really" like.
>>
>>88703134
Ah, OK.
>>
>>88703300
Bendis.

When in doubt, always blame Bendis. Especially when it comes to repeating frames.
>>
>>88702648
We're actually getting a Standing Rock story in the Champions tie-in to Monsters Unleashed. Roxxon Oil hires some freelance supers to deal with pesky protestors getting in the way of their pipeline.
>>
>>88703355
So who was it that shot them down after they took a teenage roadtrip to the middle east to say they SOLVED THE PROBLEM? Is it going to turn out to be America? The CIA got upset they stopped some random schoolteachers from getting killed in that one incident?
>>
>>88701683

Well what did you expect Hawkeye to do? Vote a new guy into office? Create an online petition? Of course he's going to just whoop their ass, what do you expect?
>>
>>88702384
Is this real?
>>
>>88703325
It was too simplistic, Most political comics are, sadly but at least it took on the topic of Islamic Fundamentalism, which far too many SJWs either handwave or actively support over women's rights.

Also, the women take the jihadis' guns at the end, so they have some way of defending themselves when the monsters inevitably come back.
>>
>>88703432
No.
>>
>>88703432
Can't you google?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html

SWEDEN YES!
>>
>>88703413
I expect that Marvel shouldn't market books as something they're not.
>>
>>88703458
>SWEDEN YAAAS!
Fixed.
>>
>>88703458
Wow

>>88703440
For shame.
>>
>>88703021
It wasn't intentionally funny, but I was never not amused by what a completely humorless asshole Nighthawk was.
You're right that PM&IF is better, though. It feels more... "genuine", I guess?
>>
>>88703436
That seems like a really short-lived solution, putting aside marksmanship ability where are the women going to get more guns and ammo from? Do they even know how to maintain the weapons?

They are just in a seriously bad situation that is going to need further intervention by a stronger group to stay alive, or need to make themselves scarce and leave the area.

Its not like the goons don't know white (and green) superheroes weren't helping the women unless the Champions slaughtered all those guys that saw them offscreen
>>
>>88703487
>Do they even know how to maintain the weapons?

They're AK-47s, they don't need much maintaining. They're designed to be used by illiterate peasants and to be buried in mud for years and still function.

The problem is less that the jihadis will come after them, and more that they'll just assault the defenseless people the next village over instead. This is one problem that can't be fixed without killing or imprisoning a lot of people, along with serious systemic change.
>>
>>88703064
Seems like a pretty normal reaction to me even if the whole exchange is just plain unnecessary
>>
>>88703538
>This is one problem that can't be fixed without killing or imprisoning a lot of people
>kill and/or imprison the jihadists
>they become martyrs to be used as propaganda to create more jihadists
>the jihadists' family take up their cause to get revenge
It's a never ending cycle. Like you said, it'd take serious systematic change that even then wouldn't pay dividends for decades. There is no easy fix. There's barely even a hard fix. The Middle East has been ruled by a tribalistic mentality since the dark ages and that's not going to going away anytime soon.
>>
File: 17 (3).jpg (727KB, 1012x1512px) Image search: [Google]
17 (3).jpg
727KB, 1012x1512px
>>88701683
>>88701701

Someone keep me up to date with progressive Marvel's sales. Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, etc. How are they doing? Are they selling tons and making money?
>>
>>88703596
>It's a never ending cycle.
And Punisher is so glad.
>>
>>88703381
Probably Gwen Pool following Marvel tradition when joining a team.
>>
>>88703064
Because Viv is not human Kamala can be fucked by the synthetic without being Haram.
>>
>>88703596
The hard fix is arming everyone else and teaching them how to use it - and hoping they don't turn into genocidal warlords themselves 10 years down the road.
>>
>>88703144
Viv smashing Kamala's ass would show him how to smash her ass.

He's being practical.
>>
>>88703611
...why did you shoop the word "rape" into that last panel?
>>
The idea that super heroes would become community activists/protectors/etc and deal with complex issues (growing poverty, corrupt unions, the very real issue of security, etc) sounds interesting. Like a superhuman being less concerned about true heroism or worldly affairs, and more about improving the lot of a specific demographic. You could even have all different types of demographics ranging from a corporate setting to a rural setting to a political setting and have super powered individuals try their best to champion the people they represent.

But it would have to be written in a non-hamfisted way
>>
>>88703857
But how can they? Superheroes are guys with super-powers, they're good at using their powers to fight bad guys and save people. How does that make them qualified to deal with issues you can't solve by using your powers?
>>
>>88704209
The same way mundane people would but using their special abilities to aid them in that endeavor?
>>
>>88704209
By making pretentious TV commercials, like all those celebrities did telling us to vote for Hillary Clinton or we're evil racists?
>>
>>88704256
>using their special abilities to aid them in that endeavor
How is using super-powers going to help in any of that? Unless you use them to intimidate people into doing what you want or mind-control of course.
>>
>>88702235
Okay the point is there but please don't quote the fucking Mirror
>>
>>88701683
>What the fuck is up with this?

Racism is bad, and superheroes are the answer!
>>
>>88704312
Depends on your powers, like if you can turn nuclear waste into inert material through matter and energy transmutation
>>
>>88703674
The last time we did that, we created Al-Qaeda. I don't think "let's just give them a bunch of guns" is such a good idea.
>>
>>88704209
>Superheroes are guys with super-powers
None of the people on Hawkeye's Hard-Traveling Avengers have super-powers.
>>
>>88704443
Fine, they're guys that are good at punching and shooting things, they're still not qualified to deal with things that don't involve fighting.
>>
>>88701683
Kind of like how all those "proactive" teams that "stop threats before they happen" only ever go after threats as they're already happening, and most of the time the threats come from pre-existing villains that escaped from jail. In other words, they never do anything any different from regular super-teams other than be more willing to kill people.
>>
>>88701718
White people aren't allowed to say 'woke' according to MTV's mouth foamers.
>>
File: indigo kek.jpg (273KB, 289x2730px) Image search: [Google]
indigo kek.jpg
273KB, 289x2730px
>>88703309
>recommending EXM unironically
>>
>>88705204
...wat?

I thought they wanted everyone woke. Isn't that the whole point of their going full SJW?
>>
>>88706294
Go back to your All Lives Matter posting you disgusting bigot.
>>
>>88704280
Have superheroes ever done something like this before?
>>
>>88703857
>>88704209
Kick ass 2 has a really nice moment that I thought was great where Jim Carrey's character brings all the heroes to a soup kitchen to help the homeless and stuff like that. It's something that I've never thought about and I don't think that's ever been done in a comic aside from some old green arrow comic. Like, sure you can puch criminals but that don't mean shit if you save someone who has no home to go back to. Like, why isn't Kamala and Hawkeye dragging their teams to Good Will to help distribute goods to struggling families? Seeing heroes do that is way better than punching the Wrecking Crew again to the average citizen. Helps others get in the mood to help if an avenger is taking the time to do that. It's surprising that a dark superhero parody actually showed real life superheroing in an genuine way and it wasn't mocked as being lame or silly
>>
>>88710455
Here's the thing: anyone can serve soup at a kitchen. It's nice for them to do it and all, so I'm not saying they shouldn't do it, but at the end of the day they do more good by saving lives and fighting evil because that's something only they can do.
>>
>>88711059
Yeah, but it's a better way to connect with people on a more personal level than puching Hydroman and leaving. Fighting crime is important obviously, but heroes are rarely shown going to children's hospitals like Chris Evans did or any marvel actor really. Sure, Stark owns several charities but why doesn't he ever go to Africa to help make 3d printed hands and legs that are often given to war torn children, like whats happening in Africa right now. Sure we can infer that's happening off screen, but it's better to see it than it is to say it, you know? Cap seems like to type who would force the Avengers to go to a Brooklyn soup kitchen at least once a month, but it never occurs to the writers to do that because they only know how to have characters punch Hydroman and walk away.
>>
>>88710455
Iron Fist serves at soup kitchens all the time. He's brought Luke and Misty along on a number of occasions.
>>
>>88707037
...what?

I know SJWs are logically inconsistent and turn on each other for the slightest bit of wrongthink...

But they slavishly love you when you're "woke" and agree with them wholeheartedly.
>>
>>88710455
Superman does that kind of shit all the time, it's why metropolis likes him.
>>
>>88701683
>making their archer a sjw
Marvel not even being subtle about him being a GA ripoff.

When will he arrest himself for cold blooded murder?
>>
>>88711059

Anyone can but most do not. His point is by them doing it, they may get others to do it as well.
>>
>>88712691
>When will he arrest himself for cold blooded murder?
He turned himself in and was declared non-guilty, not much more he can do now.
>>
>>88701784
I know.

Now I'm intentionally reading it as a way for avengers that no one cares about to keep themselves occupied.
Busy work for d listers.
>>
>>88701683

I thought Hawkeye was now Lady Hawkeye or whatever
>>
>>88702237
Hmm.
Let's think about it.
Before woke comes wake.
Before wake comes funeral.
Before funeral comes death.

This comic is dead on arrival.
>>
>>88712889
They're both Hawkeye. Lots of marvel heroes are sharing names. There's 2 captain America's, 2 Hawkeye, 2 Thor, 3 ghost riders, 2 iron man...

Everyone at Marvel sucks at names...
>>
File: stock-photo-gun-boy-46050835.jpg (469KB, 1500x1096px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-gun-boy-46050835.jpg
469KB, 1500x1096px
>>88701701
>King leaves The Vision title and Marvel
>Viv immediately gets fucked by #WOKE Waid
Delet this.
>>
>>88701683
I don't know. I liked it so far. That's all that matters in the end for me.
>>
>>88701683
Real world situations would be shit like Black Lives Matter protesting Captain America stopping a black criminal from robbing a liquor store or Mayor DeBlasio starting a manhunt for the Punisher because of his "disproportionate impact" on minority communities.

This is just superheroes punching strawmen.
>>
File: 1381295314851.jpg (59KB, 620x648px) Image search: [Google]
1381295314851.jpg
59KB, 620x648px
>>88714170
>family is dismantled and most of them dead
>still dealing with the death of her only friend
>still contemplating her existence in the world
>now just experimenting with her sexuality and staying WOKE
>>
File: ANAD.jpg (894KB, 1024x1602px) Image search: [Google]
ANAD.jpg
894KB, 1024x1602px
>>88716097

That's actually really interesting. With Steve being Cap again some public out cry could come out about him being blonde haired and blue eyed. Falcon could step down because he respects Cap and the mantle but also to show there's no bad feelings. This only furthers tensions with it being spun as "Falcon forced to step down as Captain America!". Steve gives some speech about him being there for everyone and that race doesn't matter and what truly does are the ideas we stand for.

Or what if Frank's confronted with the kid of one of the criminals he's killed and he can realize he's creating more like him on his war on crime. It'll end with hi still doing the same thing but it could give him a pause. This probably already happened or Marvel's too lazy to actually be creative
>>
>>88716392
>Punisher meets the kid of one of the criminals he's killed
That's happened a hundred times already.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.