[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of The Gauntlet? Was it the last good Spider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: SM The gauntlet.jpg (44KB, 324x499px) Image search: [Google]
SM The gauntlet.jpg
44KB, 324x499px
What does /co/ think of The Gauntlet? Was it the last good Spider Man arc? Was thinking of buying it myself, but seeing Slott on the cover always make think twice
>>
>>88695272

it's pretty fun, especially if you like his villains. slott;s not that bad, and superior came afterwards
>>
>>88695272
It's pretty good. I wouldn't call it the last good Spider-man arc since there were quite a few good arcs in Slott's run along with quite a few good Spider-man stories outside of ASM since The Gauntlet.
>>
>>88695272
It was great as the some of its parts. Some parts were better than others. Shed and Rhino's arc were my favorites. Mysterio one could have been better.
>>
>>88695414
Rhino's was so fucking good. If nothing else OP, you should read Rhino's part of Gauntlet.
>>
>>88695414
Mysterios was fun, only it wasnt the scheme one would hope. Still seeing Mysterio kick Spidey in the balls and him encountering real magic in that side story was great
>>88695450
Easily one of my favorites. Was that story split into 2 volumes?
>>
>>88695272
>Slott
>Waid
>Kubert
>Pulido
it's your money but how can you ignore this many red flags?
>>
>>88695829
>red flags
>two good writers and two good artists
I fail to see the red flags, anon. Don't buy into the memes your whole life.
>>
Joe Kelly's stuff was good, which I think was the Rhino story and the main Last Hunt thing.

Marcos Martin and Fiumara were amazing in the stories they drew.
>>
>>88695860
>two good writers
You have incredibly low standards.
>>
>>88696628
To be fair this is before Slott went full retard
>>
Waid's, Stern's and Kelly's arcs are actually good. The rest is meh. Wells' Lizard arc was the most disappointing.

>>88695399
>there were quite a few good arcs in Slott's run
No, there weren't.
>>
>>88696711
Even before Slott went full retard his run was mind-numbingly dull, though.
>>
>>88696718
>Shed
>disappointing

Shed was great.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.