[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Ok guys it's time for me to choose your code names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4326.jpg (52KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4326.jpg
52KB, 616x462px
>"Ok guys it's time for me to choose your code names for our superhero team since I am the leader."
>"Sue you can turn invisible but you're not quite a woman yet so you're the Invisible Girl. Maybe one day you can graduate to being a woman."
>"Johnny I can't think of any names for you so we're going to recycle Human Torch. The original one isn't around so he won't miss it."
>"Ben you're some sort of.....thing? Y-Yeah you're The Thing!"
>"And I am Mr.Fantastic because I'm fantastic and we are the Fantastic Four!"

What a fucking dick.
>>
>>88694972
In that movie, Johnny came up with their names.
>>
reed is a skrull
>>
>>88695009
You're a skrull.
>>
>>88694998
And in the 616 comics, they all named themselves. OP is reaching more than Reed did the last time they were out of TP.
>>
>>88695113
It's a joke you fucking autists.
>>
>>88695009
http://zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/ff_milk.html
>>
>>88694972
yOU STOLE THIS BIT FROM nORM mCdONALD
>>
Except she IS the Invisible Woman, you asshole.
>>
>>88695170
Read more comics newfag
>>
>>88694972

I always thought it would have been funny if they'd started squabbling about this and being kind of playful dicks about it at Reed's expense.

Ben: "Nah, I ain't inta that. I think I'm gonna be Mr. Stupendous. Howzabout you be Mr. Astounding, Johnny?"

Johnny: "Yeah! And Reed, since you can stretch your legs, you can be Daddy Longlegs. That's your new name from now on."

Reed: "Now hold on a minute..."

Sue: "Well if the Fantastic name is up for grabs, I'll be The Fantastic Woman."

Ben: "Sounds good to me, Fantastic Woman. An' we'll be called The Stupendous Squad."

Reed: "I absolutely forbid this!"

Johnny: "Pipe down, Daddy Long-Legs. It's been decided."

And in the issues to come, Reed keeps using his names for them and they keep using their own names, in this increasingly teasing and ridiculous way which is completely self-aware on their part.
>>
>>88694972
>>88695166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSMg_GWiBt0
>>
>>88695210
>daddy longlegs

FUND IT.
>>
>>88695138
Jokes are funny
>>
File: REMOVE SKRULL.gif (438KB, 239x282px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE SKRULL.gif
438KB, 239x282px
>>88695009
>>88695164
>>
>>88695579
Well not when they fly over your head Sheldon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.