[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: “The Victim Syndicate” comes to a clo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: DTC_947_4-1301x2000.jpg (535KB, 1301x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DTC_947_4-1301x2000.jpg
535KB, 1301x2000px
EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: “The Victim Syndicate” comes to a close in DETECTIVE COMICS #947

http://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive-preview-the-victim-syndicate-comes-to-a-close-in-detective-comics-947/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+comicsbeat%2FpJEF+%28The+Beat%29
Steph...is a cunt.
James Tynion IV is cancer.
>>
I hope Tynion has a great explanation for this because losing Tim doesn't justify this.
>>
Was that Clayface?
>>
>>88688697
yup.
>>
Without doing the effort and taking the time to build up a team before dismantling it one at a time Rob's it of any interest or the ability to grip he reader.

Moherfuck, I'm getting sick of this shit.
>>
>Tim built a training room for the team that's basically the X-men's
>I'm supposed to be worried that this is real
>>
>>88688806
it is.
>>
>>88688689
I'm calling it now she's gonna be bad until Tim comes back and he's gonna FIX EVERYTHING

I genuinely liked this book until the Victim's Syndicate arc but the concept has been done so many times. It's just so tired.
>>
>>88688865
>I'm calling it now she's gonna be bad until Tim comes back and he's gonna FIX EVERYTHING
Tim is Jesus.
>>
>>88688652

Why are Spoiler episodes ALWAYS the worst ones? I swear this has been true ever since the character was created, why is she still around?
>>
>>88688906
Because there are good aspects to her character, but he writers insist on emphasizing 'screw up' as one of them when it honestly can only be found in those stories.
>>
>>88688906
Tynion loves Tim xSteph.
>>
Is Stephanie betraying Batman now?
>>
>>88688972
yup.
>>
>>88688906
>character is named spoiler
>take issue with her ruining things
>>
>>88688652
>James Tynion IV is cancer.
He is a Timfag.
>>
>>88688959
Nobody who likes Tim likes Tim/Steph.
>>
>>88689033
https://twitter.com/jamesthefourth?lang=de
Nope.
>>
>>88689064
I like to pretend any creator vocally supporting the pairing is contractually obligated to do so. It's less depressing than the thought that they actually like history's worst beard.
>>
>>88688652
Man has this arc been underwhelming. And right after's a Batwoman two parter, joy.
>>
>>88688959
That's to be expected, he's 90s trash.
He unironically wanted Azrael back and thinks Dick works best with the batfamily as support.
>>
>>88689149
>Tim is gay

Keep pushin' that rock, Sisyphus.
>>
>>88689149

Fuck Superboy/Red Robin.

The deal is Red Robin/Wonder Girl.
>>
>>88689181
>He unironically wanted Azrael back and thinks Dick works best with the batfamily as support.
James Tynions batfamily Damian and Jason Are not part of it:::
>>
>>88689198
Eh, he had better chemistry with other female characters without even getting into his dead boyfriend drama. Steph was always just Dixon trying to convince people the bats were wholesome.
>>
>>88689181
>Dick works best with the batfamily as support
Who would have thought that I would agree with Tynion on something.
>>
>>88688990
I kind of saw it coming but I didn't think that Tynion would go through with it.

What is up with female supporting characters going heel? First Black Cat in Marvel, now its Stephanie.Whose next?
>>
>>88689259
?
>>
>>88689252

The book is about the characters that don't have their own books. Both Jason and Damian have their own ongoing.
>>
>>88689256

Fuck, i hate Dixon's influence in trying to keep the Bat-Family separate from the greater DCU and fucking each other. It ruined a lot of pairings.
>>
>>88689229
The real deal is Superboy/Red Robin/Wonder Girl
>>
>>88689287
And Batwoman ? She has her own book..
He is a liar..fuck that cunt.
>>
>>88689287
>The book is about the characters that don't have their own books. Both Jason and Damian have their own ongoing.
Batman ,Kate ?
>>
>>88689181
>Dick works best with the batfamily as support.
I wanna KILLLLLLLLLL........... -
>>
Damicuck is here. Abandon the thread.
>>
>>88689330
She spinned out of Detective, she didn't have a book before.
>>
I'm going to drop this book for the Bat woman begins arc and will pick it back up for Legion of Shadows, am I a bad person? Am I the cancer that's killing the industry?
>>
>>88689330

She's going to leave the team once her book debuts.
>>
>>88689319

DC would never do a poly couple.
>>
>>88689662
She's not.

https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/812379869984288768
>>
>>88689686
Gail Simone snuck one into Secret Six.

Twice
>>
>>88689710
I kind of wish it did mean a smaller role for her, just because I get tired of every arc trying to showcase how great Batwoman is when no other character except maybe Batman gets that level of focus.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.