[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently rewatched the Christmas episode of Jimmy Neutron and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I recently rewatched the Christmas episode of Jimmy Neutron and I enjoyed it for how stupid it was. I haven't seen the show in years, but I kind of want to rewatch the show to see how stupid it was.

What are some episodes worth watching?

The one episode I seem to remember was the one where Sheen had the brain of a god.
>>
Professor Calamitous for Tim Curry's voice.

Endless 3.14 is good too.
>>
>>88686786
The sleep over one. The pants one. The one where Carl fucks jimmys mom,the special where they go on space survivor, the episode where Jimmy almost murders his robotic brother,the one with the father son relay race that jimmy can't stop wanting to cheat, the one where Jimmy gets the town hooked on crack, the power hour special if you want to see timmy literally cuck jimmy,any bolbi episode,the one where they go inside videogames,the limabean dream one,the one where jimmy become a girl trapped in a boys body,the one where sheens dad begs jimmy to make him a superhero because he is jealous of ultra lord.
>>
>>88687938
That is a lot of episodes.
>>
>>88687938
the one where they go to an amusement park at night to prove a ghost with a salami leg is fake, but it turns out to be real.
>>
>>88686786
>>88686887
>>88687306
>>88689658
Go away Barneyfag.
>>
>>88687938
Don't forget the episode where Carl gets pregnant.
>>
>>88686786
Watch every single one. If you don't, you're bound to miss out on some nuggets of surreal humor
>>
>>88686786
The episode where everyone becomes superheroes.
>>
File: all good.gif (1MB, 510x326px) Image search: [Google]
all good.gif
1MB, 510x326px
the only thing missing was mel brooks saying to jimmy

dont be stupid be a smarty come and join the nazi party
>>
>>88686786
TOW Libby wuz a quaanz n sheit

TOW Sheen becomes hyper-intelligent

TOW Jimmy and Cindy end up stranded on an island

TOW Quentin Tarantino
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.