[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the comments of any given adult swim post on mainstream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: as.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
>go to the comments of any given adult swim post on mainstream social media

"WHEN ARE YOU BRINGING BACK METALOCALYPSE?"
"WHY DID YOU GET RID OF AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE?"
"WHY NO RICK AND MORTY SEASON 3 YET?"
"PLS RECREATE MY ENTIRE CHILDHOOD INSTEAD OF PRODUCING NEW SHOWS"

I love adult swim but since when did all their viewers become literally retarded
>>
>>88682669
Metalocalypse is a legitimate grievance, and Rick and Morty is part of no one's childhood
>>
It's fucked up that they didn't end metalocalypse
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>go to any mainstream social media
>>
Justin goes on /co/

https://youtu.be/i7m57W2DQH4?t=1659
>>
Most of their new shows aren't worth talking about.

I mean, Mike Tyson's mysteries is alright, but I don't think it's even as good as ATHF was.
>>
>>88682669
>Removing Metalocalypse without finishing the series
>Renewing Mr. Pickles simultaneously

I think it's adult swim that's become literally retarded, anon.
>>
>>88685012
Yeah, it's better
>>
>>88682669
I will never forgive them for ending Superjail in the middle of a season
>>
>called ADULT swim
>caters to edgy teenagers

they should be sued for false
advertising
>>
>>88685461
You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it gets near the peaks that ATHF hit.
>>
>>88686508
I will never forgive adult swim for cancelling good shows in general
>>
>>88682669
>"WHEN ARE YOU BRINGING BACK METALOCALYPSE?"
Metalocalypse not getting to finish on its own terms right as it was building to the climax of the series was one of the single worst moves Adult Swim has ever made and people have a right to bitch about that.

You're right about the rest.
>>
>>88682669
They should bring back Metalocalypse
Aqua teen had a amazing ending and great run enough to rereun forever so you're right.
Rick and morty is coming. People are just impatient.
And Mr pickles isn't bad it is pretty funny after awhile the sheriff makes the show they should just give him and the kids boss a show.
Also turner should get the rights to Beavis and Butt-Head could you imagine that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.