[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is end game /co/? He had a suit that could withstand the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What is end game /co/? He had a suit that could withstand the magic blast from the whisper spell. He had an anti magic cage. If he has all these things and possibly the ability to make more antimagic items, why did he choose to go about attacking them this way?
(Mainly want your opinions and speculations bc I eat that shit up)
(Also Jarco fag so suck it Star)
>>
>>88665511
His endgame was to write himself out of the show so season 2 could have 30+ episodes with no sign of him.
>>
>>88665583
Really, the changes of him being gone for good sre pretty much zero
>>
>>88665511
A quiet life.
>>
>>88665629
They are, it's just frustrating how long they're putting his arc off.
>>
>>88665583
I know they are trying to build the suspense or whatever but fuck those guys. They knew I loved him. They knew I wanted more. THEY KNEW HOW I FELT ABOUT IT AND THEY TOOK HIM AWAY.
>>
>>88665641
That's why it was called the whisper spell.
>>
>>88665672
He's the only reason I watched the show and I'm not happy.
>>
>>88665511
He was just pissed because only females evolve.
>>
>>88667130
It was lame that there wasn't a male-exclusive evolutionary counterpart, but the females being sex-crazed human-fuckers made up for it.
>>
>>88665511
He didn't attack them. He accomplished everything he set out to do. He got his missing finger out of the wand, and got wand in the hands of Ludo through which he is likely giving him orders.

We don't know much about his goals, but he is accomplishing them.
>>
>>88665583
>no sign
>holding Ludo's wand fragment all this time
You can't be this dense.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.