[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she's just, you know.... No, I'm afraid I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>she's just, you know....

No, I'm afraid I don't know. What was Peridot implying in this scene?
>>
File: rubysapp15.png (2MB, 1280x1629px) Image search: [Google]
rubysapp15.png
2MB, 1280x1629px
>>
>>88665374
>TWO CLODS
>WALKING AROUND LIKE
>ONE CLOD
>>
You know how you can make sex gestures with one hand pointing a finger(penis) and the other hand as a hole(vagina) and you move the finger in and out?

Well she made a gesture of two holes and banged em together.
>>
>>88665374
...a fusion?
>>
>>88665374
>F-Fusion is about relationships! It's not sex, I swear! Even though I push the sex aspect of it super hard and non-family members and pets have yet to fuse, it's about ALL kinds of relationships, it's about relationships! I swear it!
>>
>>88666299
>non-family members
Steven and Amethyst fused
>>
>>88666299
You mean like two separate occasions of Rubies fusing?
Fusion is an intimate state, but it is not the same thing as sex.
Steven and Pearl are not on fucking terms with Amethyst.
Opal is completely unstable, in fact. And Steven/Amy are really more like siblings.
>>
>>88667840
Steven and Amy are not family members. And Amy is the only one of the Gems besides Rose to have fucked a human. Plus the human she fucked was also Greg. The metaphor for two fat fucks having pity sex during a low point when they're both vulnerable is stronger than two fat fucks bonding over their failures of being fat fucks.
>>
>>88668141
>You mean like two separate occasions of Rubies fusing?
Oh right, one of the few fusions that coincidentally doesn't HAVE to dance or kiss or twerk in order to fuse. What a consistent mechanic and metaphor.

Fusion is just Sugar's Homestuck quadrant bullshit way of incorporating tons of shipping into her show because she herself shipped every character known to man with fanart.
>>
>>88665374
rocks banging
>>
>>88668152
What episode was that?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.