[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would this show be like if they revived it, but set it in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mission hill.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mission hill.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
what would this show be like if they revived it, but set it in the current decade instead of the late 90s like it was originally?
>>
>>88655673
it would mostly be the same, except andy would be trying to make it big through internet cartoons or webcomics, rather than submitting his comics to magazines and such.

and it would probably be a hell of a lot more popular, as well as with a lot less quality animation, unfortunately. probably another toon boom/flash animated adult cartoon... gotta be thankful for what we got. quality > quantity, always
>>
>>88655673
Was this show making fun of hippies/beatnicks/hipsters? I honestly can't remember.
>>
>>88655836
everyone got the joan collins treatment
>>
>>88655836
it made fun of living in the city and the situations that come out of insanely different people living and working together every day, mostly
>>
If it happened nowadays it would be insufferable crap, because the sort of people who made this kind of thing in the 90s still had some sense of worldliness and perspective, whereas now the sort of people who'd make this show live in disconnected bubbles of delusion sustained by mutual reassurance with other people dwelling in the same echo chamber.
>>
penis
>>
>>88655785
>except andy would be trying to make it big through internet cartoons or webcomics
Or video games, I could see Andy trying to make it big as an indie game dev.
>>
>>88655967
jesus man relax
>>
>>88655673
There's two gay men in it so it's a Tumblr show.
>>
>>88655967
This.
>>
>>88656436
if this show aired today /co/ would hate it for being 'tumblr'
>>
>>88655673
Crazy world, huh? Well, don't let it get you down, son. I...
>>
>>88655673
Gay couple next door is not "different" enough for conservative suburban kid.

Now they would have to be Iranian transvestites that have their own self made pronouns, one of them self identifies as a horse.
>>
>>88656379

that would give him way too much in common with Kevin. Unless Any was part of the artsy indie clique and Kevin was basically a /v/irgin, but then it would probably be too confrontational.
>>
File: cory in the house.png (300KB, 412x402px) Image search: [Google]
cory in the house.png
300KB, 412x402px
>>88656379
>>88655785
this modern version of andy basically exists IRL...
>>
>>88659773
no, I can see it working and still have same enough dynamic as before. Kevin would appreciate more constructed games with structurally sound game mechanics and Andy would make a walking simulator that's a critique on walking simulators without it being obvious
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.