[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know /co/ hates Family Guy, but can we at least admit that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

I know /co/ hates Family Guy, but can we at least admit that all the Stewie and Brian episodes are at the very least decent?
>>
I beg to differ.
>>
>>88653160
They used to be, yes.

>>88653202
This was "okay"
>>
>>88653202
>Make an episode of a show that barely has any of the shows hallmarks
>A major plot point is eating shit because gay baby is an asshole
>The big revelation is that white dog is unhappy with life and keeps a gun in his safe because he finds comfort in knowing he can kys himself at any time
>No humor
>In a comedy
If Seth wanted to make a different type of show why didn't he just make a new show?
Doesn't he practically own Fox at this point?
>>
>>88653160
Get lost, Seth.
>>
>>88654075
That was a weird episode, but I actually found myself really enjoying, even the bit with the shit. I'm not a fan of that kind of humor really, but it did work with what they were leading up to.
>>
File: 1481905113277.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481905113277.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>88653160
>all Stevie and Brian episodes are great
>forgot the episode where they fucked each other and had kids

Family Guy is shit, but Brian and Stewie episodes are the goddamn worst.
>>
>>88654075
Because he doesn't own Fox; Fox owns him.
Not to mention, no one really takes him seriously anymore. Try as he might, he will always be known for things like Family Guy and Ted.
>>
really.... if you seen "million ways to die" you would know nobody is gonna take this shitbag serious
>>
>>88653160
no
>>
>>88653160
Obligatory contrary post:
>Stewie is Enciente
>Herpe, the Love Sore
>Be Careful What you Fish For
>Brian and Stewie
>Road to the Multiverse (debatable)
>>
At least they had the best scene in the series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEKCcN2v5E
>>
File: 1479182629154.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479182629154.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>88656355
episode number?
>>
>>88653160
I saw an ep where they locked themselves in a bank vault and tried to be all dramatic and shit.

So, no.
>>
>>88653160
The specials aside from road to Germany are good.
>>
>>88656355
One of those "things" is some what cute.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.