[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than the fact that there no Deadshot and there was a large

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: waller.jpg (28KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
waller.jpg
28KB, 600x300px
Other than the fact that there no Deadshot and there was a large jerking towards Harley, I thought the Suicide Squad was okay. Amanda Waller was pretty spot on here.
>>
>>88651958

>We need to stop Superman level threats in case they come back

Hey man who throws boomerangs and psycho clown's cocksleeve. You're perfect.
>>
>>88651993

You do realize that idiots like you would complain no matter what right? Put someone super on the team and you'll complain about how they overpowered the team and passed over too many lovable characters from the comics.

fight me you fucking faggot
>>
>>88652058

If she said she wanted disposable villains for some black op missions then sure it would be fine but her literally assembling the worst team for stopping superman threats is a the problem here.
>>
>>88652120
Well Enchantress was also supposed to be a part of the team. I think she and Diablo could have been a threat to Superman.
The team was also meant to fight wars, as Waller and the other military dude said. Not SOLELY fight a Superman-level threat.
>>
>>88652120

Enchantress was the Superman killer, the rest of the team was there to... fuck, I don't know. Make Enchantress look good?
>>
>>88651993
they've survived murderworld this long, so clearly they were doing something right
>>
>>88652120

>wants to make sense out of a story based on a universe that is ridiculous from the start

go back to watching reality shows
>>
>>88652120
Enchantress was the trump card. And then you got someone like Diablo in their team who turn out to be a fire god. There are superman threat level but they can't all have superman's invulnerability
>>
>>88651993
Well they're better than nothing. Amanda recognized the importance of plot armor and that mook soldiers had negative plot armor and were literally only good for dying horribly to show off how bad the villain was. But weirdoes had a significantly better chance of coming out alive and therefore succeeding with weirdo threats. I mean for fuck sakes Margot Robbie can't be more than 110 pounds yet she gets into a car crash in a freezing River then punched in the head, and she's fine the next day.
>>
>>88651958
>Amanda guns down her own people the moment extraction arrives
>Spot on
Its like you only know The Wall from Glass' run. Read some fucking Ostrander.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.