[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Superhero saves a bunch of people with his powers >They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 52

File: Raeg.jpg (59KB, 800x452px)
Raeg.jpg
59KB, 800x452px
>Superhero saves a bunch of people with his powers
>They tell him to fuck off
>They mistreat people with superpowers
>Even when they see that superpowers can fuck them up six ways til Sunday.

How fucking dumb are these assholes?
>>
People are just naturally hateful and bigoted.
>>
This may sound fascist, but it angers me whenever I see a civilian or other non powered character shit talking a clearly powerful character. Like, anytime that happens, I want so badly for the super powered character to utterly BTFO the civilian. I don't care if that's evil. They need to learn their place.
>>
>super hero has superpowers but none of them are superhuman durability so you could still feasibly kill them with guns
The real problem is that every hero has become an endless variant of invincible flying brick + energy beams
>>
>>88647721
It doesn't even need to be that combative. All the hero needs to do is not save them the next time they're on fire or a meteor is about to hit or some shit. That'd speak louder to me than just petulantly lashing out.
>>
>>88647744
That's because fanboys are obsessed with power levels, and they want their favorite characters to be competitive.
>>
freaking Marvel civilians, man.
>>
It's to show the hero's moral fiber, that even if the good they do isn't appreciated, they'll still do it.
>>
File: KRSpirits-v01c03p124.png (151KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KRSpirits-v01c03p124.png
151KB, 832x1200px
>>88647676
Good thing Kamen Rider is the hero of the people and protector of mankind.
>>
>>88647744
spiderman can break steal chains with a flex but a bullet is a bullet and even one in the arm almost killed him

I like that about him doing what he does is a real risk to him
>>
>>88647721
I felt like this through all the UN/muh dead innocents crap on CA:Civil War. Not one person who opposed them seemed to have any common sense.
>>
>>88647721
Don't worry, Anon, you managed to be both fascist AND evil!

Congratulations! It's a christmas miracle!
>>
>>88647676
The writers have to throw away logic so they can shoehorn in their racism/homophobia allegory.
>>
>>88648705

Remember that a squad of guys with guns would have killed Bucky if Cap wasn't there. In the MCU a lot of the heroes could probably be wiped out with drone strikes if it came down to it.
>>
>>88647699
I think the complaint is that those people doing it are playing with fire
>>
>>88647699
Add to it that they most likely hate their lives and actually want the superhero to disintegrate them quickly
>>
>>88647676
It highlights a cultural distinction between religionfags and fedorafags.
Religionfags see acts of altruism and self-sacrifice as admirable and possibly necessary for God/Buddha/enlightenment/etc. and hold people who go out of their way to help or self-sacrifice in high esteem.
Fedorafags don't have a moral framework defined by a culture or institution and view the same acts purely on how they are personally affected, and even then question the motives of the actor because altruism frequently defies common sense, therefore the actor must have a hidden selfish motive for their actions to be logical.
>>
>>88647676
>How fucking dumb are these assholes?
People will piss of dangerous animals in real life to see what would happen.

So someone angering a powerful superbeing wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>88647676
just ask people in real life who still blame MoS Superman for Zod's invasion. Literally the same people.
>>
>>88647676
to create conflict and a sense of isolation for the characters so they have something to do.

Probably what came along with the hero-saving was immense collateral damage in which we rarely see the heroes taking part in rebuilding.

There are stories where we see the hero being well loved by everyone, and then there are stories where the writers just feel like kicking the heroes into the ground, so when they finally stand up and regain the trust and love of the people, it feels that much better.

I guess. I dunno.
>>
>>88647676

I've never thought people bitching at someone who just saved their kid's life was very realistic, based on my life experiences.

Always walking around on eggshells so as not to piss off the ubermenschs among us would probably breed resentment though.
>>
>>88649032
Well that's a well reasoned argument that no one will challenge.
>>
>>88647721
You don't beat up people in the street because they insult you, retarded manchild.
>>
>>88647676
>treat your overlords nicely or theyll kill you
Whoa I totally agree
This is why I fully support jews and muslims
>>
>>88649176
>Probably what came along with the hero-saving was immense collateral damage in which we rarely see the heroes taking part in rebuilding.

So instead of being mildly inconvenienced and/or temporarily homeless they'd rather die in the most painful way possible via a supervillain's death beams or a natural disaster?

Nobody sees the big fucking picture here.
>>
>>88647721
Edge.

I would like to see a few X-Men just turn on the hurt when ANOTHER mob starts throwing bricks and bottles at them after they've saved the day.

I mean, fucking hell, at some point you just have to cull everyone retarded enough to buy into shit like the Purifiers or The Right.
>>
>>88650355

Being fair, the X-Men haven't been doing much heroing in 616. They've just been squabbling with each other, and then with the Inhumans now over the Terrigen Cloud.
>>
>>88650454
Nobody is actually shown being a superhero anymore.

Marvel expects you to just assume your heroes are doing that between dramas.
>>
>>88650575

I guess the new Champions count since they were shown doing hero stuff.

But the thing with the sex trafficking ring was grossly oversimplified.

While the thing with them fighting thinly-veiled ISIS expies in the Middle East insults everyone's intelligence.
>>
>>88647676
there goes at least half the anime plotlines also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6JbNG9zSo
>>
>>88648705
To be fair, normal civilians from then on were entirely justified when it came to bitching. From then on it was nothing but heroes fighting each other, way more then they do actual villains.
>>
File: e96.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
>>88647721
I feel the same even if I see problems with my view. mostly I think because normal reasoning often does not apply, its not the same as person holding an office,having money or training that will go with time, when they have inborn powers that can destroy many tanks with no need for rest than your only option is talking, its your only weapon and tool so its sad to see it being thrown away on empty antagonism. not saying you should be an ass kisser, just that you should be smart
>>
>>88649032
romantic views of self-sacrifice are a tool made to control people, it leads them to waste the only life they have and most of them don't even get to die happy in their delusion, they turn bitter and are replaced by the next idiot in line
>>
>>88649176
>Probably what came along with the hero-saving was immense collateral damage in which we rarely see the heroes taking part in rebuilding.
but what does it mean really? They should go bitch at the government and curse their lot in life. imagine if during a WW2 bombing someone had saved a school bus full of kids and wash bashed because bombs took out buildings. They should work on making their area safe and they won't need heroes, its different when problems come from space but even in that regard they should notices that they are one a new stage and act accordingly (basically imagine if when Japanese met the black ships they had gone on killing each other and never took interest in international trade or colonization)
>>
File: tip.jpg (60KB, 990x557px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
60KB, 990x557px
>>88650822
Thanks for exemplifying the modern viewpoint that supports the previous poster's hypothesis.
>>
>>88648775
bucky has no superpower. That analogy stops working when someone like magneto or Jean grey can tear up a city. Like if they wanted to see the world brun its really easy for a super powered individual to more around blast everyone and move on to another city. Using gorilla war tactics rather than outright fighting to sidestep overwhelming odds. If i were a flash level speedster and i was going to get fucked abyway my last act would be racing to each and every nuclear power plant disabling all the safeties and causing them to overload.
>>
>>88650955
>bucky has no superpower

he has superhuman strength (enough to jump from like 8 stories and be perfectly fine) and speed had to be running like 60 mph in that tunnel chase) and that's before you get to the metal arm.

>when someone like magneto or Jean grey

the guy I replied to was talking about MCU
>>
File: WUp5V1kyRnp6cjgx.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WUp5V1kyRnp6cjgx.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>88650933
prove it wrong. all you are doing is saying that 2 views exist. The dead care not for high esteem of the living while the living who live in self-sacrifice are not comforted by that esteem when the cold nights hit
>>
>>88651061
>the guy I replied to was talking about MCU
wanda maximoff
>>
>>88651126

she got taken out pretty easy by War Machine's sonic weapon. She's definitely not invincible. Consider also that every fight she's been in has been against an opponent within her sight range. We have no idea how good she'd be at fending off attacks from a military weapon system that can shoot her from miles away.
>>
>>88650688
>To be fair, normal civilians from then on were entirely justified when it came to bitching.

They were giving shit to heroes that had nothing to do with it. Johnny storm got mugged outside a club when he had nothing to do with the incident that kicked of Civil War.
>>
>>88651403
>Johnny storm got mugged outside a club when he had nothing to do with the incident that kicked of Civil War.
now you know how those poor Muslims feel
>>
>>88647699
They are writen as dumb ungreatful assholes for the sake of drama, anon, would you, or anyone, yell and insult a fireman that just saved you or a family member from a burning building? The aswer, if you are not crazy, is no
>>
>>88650284
Losing your house and/or job is what you consider "mildly inconvenienced"? What if you lose your family during the fight? Or worse yet all of the above? You think they have no right to be mad at that? Becayse you know damn welk if any of those things happened to the heroes themselves they would be going for blood.

I'm not one to defend jackass civilians, but when the heroes are causing massive collateral damage in their fights, something is wrong. It's not like Spider-Man where he causes very little damage, you're defending heroes being reckless and stupid.
>>
>>88647676
>Majority opresses the minority despite the minority being able to overpower the majority
And the world keeps on spinning.
>>
>>88651509
>Losing your house and/or job
people can often starve to death when such things happen on a big scale.
>something is wrong
government is failing them and they are taking it out on superman
>>
>>88651509
>Losing your house and/or job is what you consider "mildly inconvenienced"?

better than being killed faggot
>>
>>88651622
Moving goalposts.
>>
>>88651754

how is that moving a goalpost? Superheroes don't just run around and smash people's cars for sport.
>>
>>88651622
>better than being killed faggot
have fun dying slowly in a refugee camp while your wife has to whore herself for some food
>>
>>88651754
>So instead of being mildly inconvenienced and/or temporarily homeless they'd rather die in the most painful way possible via a supervillain's death beams or a natural disaster?

literally from the post you replied to you dumb nigger
>>
>>88651195
She's probably deep in hiding between CW and IW.
>>
>>88651549
>people can often starve to death when such things happen on a big scale.

That's kinda the point? Even if they did get out alive, they're just going to now die a slow and painful death unless they find some stability soon.

>government is failing them and they are taking it out on Superman

Superman goes out of his fucking way to ensure that there is little collateral damage, and beats himself up constantly for every time he fails to do so. Unless you're talking about MoS Superman, in which the civilians have every right to be mad considering Clark was the one responsible for all of that in the first place.
>>
>>88651799
If you're in a refugee camp there is a greater-than-zero chance that one day you won't be. If you're dead you have no chance.
>>
If you want to see what happens when a superhero has had enough of the bullshit you should check out this comic
>>
>>88652061
>unless they find some stability soon.

As opposed to being 100% dead, not just a possibility, not just likely, but a sure thing.
>>
>>88652282
>muh 0.01%
hell even when people are not in crushing situations like that you can generally project what directions their lives will take. There are points were you are just turning your pro life stance into needless suffering
>>
>>88652061
Im agreeing with you.
>>
File: 073.gif (2MB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
073.gif
2MB, 500x285px
>>88652309
And why does that matter when they're just going to die anyway? Why does it matter that one person survive when hundreds, hell possibly thousands, have died? You think that guy shouldn't grieve over the losses, because otherwise he's complaining? Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 1476765199547.png (339KB, 434x506px) Image search: [Google]
1476765199547.png
339KB, 434x506px
>>88651104
This whole post is just edge and all you did is prove that anon right.

Well played fedora.
>>
>>88652623
>Grow the fuck up.

Tell that to the people taking their aggression out on the guy who saved their fucking liives.
>>
>>88647676
Man I hate to tell you but that's really how it would be.
I'm a Paramedic and have been on enough scenes trying to help people and I'm telling you they resist, they fight you. The family of a man shot 5 times literally told me howmuch a piece of shit I am whIle I desperately try to save his life.

People are cruel and petty and do not care about why, but they want a reason to be hateful. And I can only imagine taking my line of work to the superhuman level, combined with the hate and ignorance of the population... people's reaction would be hostile to say the least
>>
File: 1459737093689.png (376KB, 461x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459737093689.png
376KB, 461x450px
>>88652698
Again, saving them from what? If the person loses everything in the process and are just going to die later anyway, they didn't fucking save them, you moron.
>>
>>88652721
>The family of a man shot 5 times literally told me howmuch a piece of shit I am whIle I desperately try to save his life.
Is the plot twist that the family members were the ones who shot him?
>>
>>88648659
Remember that time he caught a homing bullet? Nearly blew him the fuck out then, too.
>>
>>88647699
If 2016 told me anything, this is shamefully true.
>>
>>88652594

Anything short of death can conceivably be overcome or even reversed. Death can't. It's that simple.

>pro life

We're talking about living people, not fetuses.
>>
>>88652637
most people these days don't seem to know how edge is used
>>
>>88652766
>If the person loses everything in the process and are just going to die later anyway

People can and have survived with absolutely nothing. You're intentionally twisting this to make it sound worse than it is.
>>
>>88652721
my mom is a pediatrician, a neighbor came to us at 3 am and asked her to look at the neighbors husband who had been shot. They shit on my mom because ultimately they still had to call an ambulance. The "don't fix a computer for your friends" seems to apply in all aspects of life
>>
>>88652832
2016 was a glorious year, only uneducated and regressive people think otherwise
>>
>>88652766
If your life legitimately is that bad after being saved by a superhero you can just kill yourself anyway. At the very least the superhero gave you a chance to make that choice yourself.
>>
>>88651104
>The dead care not for high esteem of the living
You don't know that.

>>88651104
>the living who live in self-sacrifice are not comforted by that esteem when the cold nights hit
You don't know that, and you probably never will since I highly doubt you have enough empathy or compassion for your fellow man to ever think of anything but your own gratification.
>>
>>88652871
>We're talking about living people, not fetuses.
the thinking is the same.
>conceivably
yes theoretically something with low probability is still possible but that is mostly not the case even in lives of people who are not refugees. There is also the question of the cost, I was not kidding about your wife whoring herself or you doing things that would make you ashamed to look in the mirror, eventually filling your life in never ending unhappiness
>>
>>88651195
Hawkeye took her out no problem in AoU.
>>
>>88653019
Then kill yourself if you don't like it.

Like >>88652982 said, at least you can choose to die instead of it being forced on you.
>>
>>88653019
>being ashamed to look in the mirror

Yeah sounds worse than death alright.
>>
>>88653015
>You don't know that.
have you spoken with the dead or found proof that biological reality that applies to all other animals does not apply to humans?
>You don't know that
I do know that because I used to be the self-sacrificing type
>>
File: 1462238950197.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462238950197.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>88652911
>People can and have survived with absolutely nothing. You're intentionally twisting this to make it sound worse than it is.

As opposed to you twisting it to make it seem like people getting mad is completely unjustified? Again, you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>88652721
>The family of a man shot 5 times literally told me howmuch a piece of shit I am whIle I desperately try to save his life.
That's when you drop them and leave
>>
>>88653054
it does not to you? Being dead is easy.
>at least you can choose to die
have you never heard the line "I did not even have the guts to kill myself"
>>
>>88651509
>It's not like Spider-Man where he causes very little damage
Spider-Man fights guys that can cause a great deal of damage. Guys like Rhino, Electro or Shocker can smash through buildings, cause massive explosions, or bring down whole buildings.

Is it Spider-Man's fault if they do that in the course of him trying to take them down? Obviously they're going to fight back, and not every enemy can be taken down instantly.
>>
>>88647676
Basically how women have treated men since the 60s.
>>
>>88653081
See >>88652982 If the superhero saving you was ACTUALLY worse than death you would have killed yourself. Your argument is self defeating because the fact that you are still around to bitch at the superhero proves you would not rather be dead.
>>
>>88653081
There's literally nothing wrong with being mad that your home or business is destroyed.

The problem lies in throwing that anger at the wrong fucking person.
>>
>>88653102
If you don't have the guts to kill yourself you are in no position to criticize a superhero for not having the guts to let you die.
>>
>>88653102
> Being dead is easy.

People who would rather die are nothing but filthy casuals. Case closed.
>>
>>88653059
>I do know that because I used to be the self-sacrificing type
I don't believe you.

And if that's the case, then you were doing it for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>88653111
Spider-Man is a specific case. For one, no one is on his side, and that is mostly due to a massive propaganda campaign that paints it as the damage actually being his fault. Secondly, he still does everything in his power to make sure no one gets hurt, it's just that no one really knows better. Now most other Marvel heroes are complete jackasses that deserve to get shat upon, but that's also why Spider-Man gets shat upon; the general idea of a "hero" in Marvel is just fucked, so even if he does prove himself as one it means nothing now.
>>
This thread is stupid and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
>>
>>88653222
Suck a dick for wasting trips. Fag.
>>
>>88653205
>this entire thread was a thinly veiled characterfag thread

I shouldn't be surprised
>>
>>88653148
>The problem lies in throwing that anger at the wrong fucking person.

What, the one that threw a villain into said building to begin with?
>>
>>88653205
Wasn't there a crossover in which the Justice League was transported to the Marvel Universe, and everyone was so hostile to super-heroes, that all the JL could think off to justify the hatred was that the Marvel heroes didn't do enough for the population?
>>
>>88653015
>>The dead care not for high esteem of the living
>You don't know that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SIzmWolaFw
>>
File: [HMMS EXTERNALLY].gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
[HMMS EXTERNALLY].gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>88653236
>anon asks about specific character

>surprised that the answer is about that character
>>
>>88653333
>surprised that the answer is about that character

No I'm surprised that your answer was "Spider-Man is the best and evry1 else sux!!!"
>>
>>88647676
I have no desire to be the victim of the post-human's help, and I never will. The fact that they decide to rescue people without their consent is a violation of human rights. If you expect me to grovel at the presence of a transhuman and lower myself by acknowledging their unnatural existence, then you're sorely mistaken. You're the slave pretending to be free, worshiping inhumane entities, while I see the true corruption that flourishes within the "superhuman" community and have no inclination in associating with these inhuman monstrosities.
>>
>>88653377
t. Lex Luthor
>>
>>88653377
ok lex
>>
File: 1481178946212.png (43KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
1481178946212.png
43KB, 706x669px
>>88653377
Nice dubs, Lex. Don't you have some cakes to be stealing?
>>
>>88653377
Damn, /co/, you people can role play Luthor pretty well. I can almost feel the hatred behind this post.
>>
>>88653059
>I do know that because I used to be the self-sacrificing type
Obviously not or you would have felt good about it. It sounds more like you used to be a little bitch and now you hold it against everyone who took advantage of what you offered them.
>>
>>88653377
>3377
Witnessed.
>>
>>88653358
No one fucking implied that. The majority of heroes in Marvel are fucking jerks, and the few genuinely good heroes are treated worse because of the reputation.
>>
>>88653495
>Marvel doesn't know how to write credible heroes.

You could've just said that and none of this would have happened.
>>
>>88652289

That's not quite the same. Wasn't the Plutonian already fucked up from a shitty childhood?
>>
>>88652949
Jesus that sounds like patients for sure.

I have a toothache why can't you help me?

Bitch I'm a medic not a dentist.
>>
File: tumblr_o5l3arl9ra1sljjvgo1_1280.png (294KB, 736x486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5l3arl9ra1sljjvgo1_1280.png
294KB, 736x486px
>>88648616
>>
>>88652776
Oh no. Pure gang related nonsense.

The plot twist was dispatch saying
"Unit be advised pd confirmation shooter is still on scene"
My partner and I were like we need to gtfo
>>
File: G3-X kicking ass.webm (3MB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
G3-X kicking ass.webm
3MB, 640x356px
>>88653587
Based Agito.
>>
File: onepunch_man_27_36.jpg (171KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch_man_27_36.jpg
171KB, 800x1150px
>>88651509
>>
>>88653542
>this
You mean you sperging out?
>>
>>88652766
Its the difference between being shot in the face and being shot in the leg. If you get shot in the face, you're dead, you get shot in the leg, you might bleed out, you might get an infection, you might even be paralyzed, but you might also survive and recover

If were going by your logic, no hero should ever save anyone, cause they will die eventually, so it's pointless.
>>
File: brock.gif (842KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
brock.gif
842KB, 500x540px
>>88647699

Pretty much. You make comics, tv shows, movies, books showcasing the ugly side of humans and portray them as villains and show them getting their comeuppance.

And people still treat others like shit. Everybody thinks that everyone else is the problem. Except white guilt, they're on the opposite side of the fucked up people spectrum.
>>
>>88649214
It's realistic. That's why malpractice insurance and good Samaritan laws exist
>>
File: kuuga pissed.webm (3MB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
kuuga pissed.webm
3MB, 640x400px
>>88653645
DC and Marvel could use a dose of Kuuga and Agito brand justice
>>
File: 1459797766918.jpg (54KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1459797766918.jpg
54KB, 349x344px
>>88653692
>people using this image without realizing the context behind it

Plus, he fucking admits he's not a hero. He's putting up a front to make himself look selfish to protect everyone else's reputation, because otherwise everyone else would get shat on.
>>
>>88653542
>>
>>88653852
>Hero for hobby
>Not a hero
Nigga says hes not a hero so he can make the other heroes seem better, hes a very modest person, but his literal hobby is being a hero, something he fully enjoys. It's exactly the right image for this thread, it's a scene where civilians, who have lost practically everything, blame the hero for it all, but Saitama tells it to their face that it's not his fault their homes were destroyed, it was the giant chunks of falling rock that did it, and it's thanks to him that they aren't DEAD instead of just homeless.
>>
>>88653546
No more than I'd say other young troubled pre-heroes are. The Plutonians story just takes it darker than say, Batman's story lacking a better example. Maybe Superman when he was young and picked on. He wasn't beaten or abused (at least when he was cognisant), he honestly tried to be good throughout his life.
>>
File: superman-collateral.jpg (43KB, 599x324px) Image search: [Google]
superman-collateral.jpg
43KB, 599x324px
>>88653744
>If were going by your logic, no hero should ever save anyone, cause they will die eventually, so it's pointless.

No you dumbass, by my logic heroes should go out of their way to make sure they reduce the damage they cause. The fact that you can't grasp this simple concept is baffling.
>>
>>88653909
But the thing is, he's still doing this for entirely selfish reasons. He doesn't give a shit about anyone, he just wants a good fight, and is willing to let people die in order to get that. He could've easily have stopped it sooner and made sure the comet was never an issue to begin with.
>>
File: Amazon avenges Mole.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon avenges Mole.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>88653844
>>
>>88654136
When you're fighting an enemy who is capable of leveling city blocks just as much as you are, there will be collateral damage. Superman has tons of stories where he desperately tries to force enemies out of the city to try and fight them all out, but sometimes the scale of the enemy makes that impossible. Not to mention it's usually never the heroes fault theres collateral damage, it's the villain causing more mayhem and destruction, both trying to kill the hero, and to distract the hero because he has to juggle saving people and fighting the villain. The times heroes cause collateral damage on purpose is either because the villain is the kind of monster the requires dropping a building on his head to slow down, or they are a Hulk style hero who just goes hog wild in a fight, or another rare example is they are aliens or otherworldy heroes and just don't understand its bad to level buildings.

If heroes could reduce damage in a fight, they do, and blaming the hero for the damage caused by the villains is stupid as fuck
>>
File: Amazon Tomodachi.jpg (262KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon Tomodachi.jpg
262KB, 1024x686px
>>88654206
>>
>>88654195
Whoa whoa whoa, you clearly do not know anything about Saitama. He pushed himself to near death to make himself strong enough to be the strongest hero so he could protect people. He absolutely gives a shit about others, seeing as how a lot of moments involve him either taking the blame to make other heroes look good, helping out children, or rescuing people, hell most of his time as a hero he wasn't even getting paid for it, he did it on his own free time. The entire Garou arc is about how Saitama won't kill Garou because he knows Garou isn't a monster and is just having a tantrum. Saitama wants a good fight, thats true, but he's not like Goku, who will risk the Earth's safety to get a good fight, he just wants to have a thrilling fight as a hero as a side bonus.
>>
File: 1405333870113.jpg (50KB, 702x751px) Image search: [Google]
1405333870113.jpg
50KB, 702x751px
>>88654206
Amazon is one bad motherfucker
>>
>>88654335
The live-action Pinocchio movie is looking great.
>>
File: 1395621820828.gif (3MB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
1395621820828.gif
3MB, 300x189px
>>88654358
kek
>>
File: Amazon.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>88654335
He was a cool guy.
>>
>>88653298
and the Marvel Heroes assumed that the DC gang had their civilians under some sort of mind control because they loved them so much.

Which is really damn sad when you think about it
>>
File: Amazon vs snake beastman.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon vs snake beastman.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>88654400
>>
File: Amazon Fourze friends.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon Fourze friends.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>88654417
>>
File: 1407647314695.webm (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407647314695.webm
419KB, 1280x720px
>>88654400
I wonder, is Gills stronger than Amazon? I mean Gills is an Agito, and thus should become AS strong as Agito. I don't really know the peaks of Amazon's strength, though so I can't really make a good comparison
>>
>>88654304
But the reason WHY he pushed himself the way he did was to escape the monotony of his previous life, only to find out that once he became the best, he was right back where he started, bored and alone. The whole comic is about him learning what it actually means to be a hero and have actual purpose in life, but it starts off with him doing it for selfish reasons.

>but he's not like Goku, who will risk the Earth's safety to get a good fight

But he does exactly that, hell that the trope is satirizing. He just hasn't let the Earth get destroyed because there isn't anything to undo that in the manga.
>>
>>88654136
>by my logic heroes should go out of their way to make sure they reduce the damage they cause

Most of the time they do. Depending on the villain, certain levels of damage can't be helped.
>>
>>88654448
Just like cape comics, tokusatsu characters' power level can be summed up as: as strong as the current writer want to make them.
Or did you already forgot Shadowmoon vs Double in the first Movie Taisen?
>>
>>88653764
>except white guilt
I'm intrigued, can you elaborate?
>>
File: 1463609140467.jpg (2KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1463609140467.jpg
2KB, 125x117px
>>88654537
Please, let's not. It always derails the entire thread into /pol/ shitposting.
>>
>>88654590
Fair enough.
>>
/co/, you talk a good game, but the moment you get superpowers, you will not use them to help the people but only yourself. I can say this with full confidence because I would do the same. I would just fuck off into space if I got the right power set. Sleep near a blackhole and come back to see what became of earth later or go live on the moon.
>>
>>88654455
The very first thing Saitama does that pushes him to be a hero is risk his life against a monster to save a kid. The first time we see Saitama he saves a little girl from a monster. You seriously have missed the whole underlining story of One Punch Man if you think it's about Saitama learning what it means to be a hero, when he's one of the only characters in the series that actually acts like a hero. He is selfless, doesn't care about rankings (beyond a superfluous level) doesn't do underhanded shit to become famous, doesn't bulk to pressure from those "above" him, and B-lines it straight to major threats to deal with them himself to end the problem quickly. Yes, it's true, Saitama does have selfish reasoning for being a hero, he does it because he likes it, not to make others like him, and he has showed desire for being known and popular as a hero, but just because his origins have sides of selfish behaviors doesn't stop him from being a hero who knows and does whats right.

Saitama has never risked the safety of others to make himself happy. In the case of the metorite, he stopped it, even with his insane abilities he couldn't have destroyed all the debris, but he did what needed to be done to stop it from killing people, proven by how NO ONE DIED. During the Sea King arc, he slaughtered the Sea King in one shot, displaying a bit of annoyance at how quick it was, but he didn't beat around the bush. During the Boros arc, he headed straight at the space ship, chewed through it's defenses and took on Boros himself, and they kept the fight solely on the space ship, the entire fight Saitama didn't even put his all into it until the world was put at risk from Boros' planet buster attack. During the Garou arc, Saitama knew Garou was never a serious threat, and thus never tried to outright kill him.
>>
>>88654448
Gills is stronger. Agito and Kuuga stand up they in powerlevels even to this very day. Gaim became god at the end.
>>
>>88654667
I remember Kuuga's final form having a world breaking Rider Kick, but just how strong was Shining Agito?
>>
>>88654708
Giam>Agito>Kuuga>Kabuto(can time travel under his own power unlike Den-O)
>>
>>88651104
>when the cold nights hit

>mighthavetodrinkmyownpiss.jpg
>>
>>88654667
>>88654751
But Agito has fought god, and won, and will potentially evolve into god himself.
>>
>>88651622
>a quick death is worse than losing everything in life and being screwed for the rest of it (or at least a decent chunk of it)
I'd rather die from one doing the wrong thing than wish I were dead from one doing the right thing. It's like the incredibles, "you didn't save my life you ruined my death"
>>
>>88652282
>Instead of ending the game, you could play with the odds horribly stacked against you past the point of just a challenge
>>
>>88654901
True. But Gaim became the god of life, as in he can command, control, and create it as he see fit. He is one with the universe, or rather it is him.
>>
>>88654901
Didn't you pay attention to the ending?
The Overlord of Darkness is not dead or even defeated. He just stopped his genocide of humanity because he thinks that humans will turn against Agito while the real Souchi thinks that humans and Agito will be able to live in peace, and so the Overlord of Darkness decide to watch and see.
>>
>>88654637
>In the case of the metorite, he stopped it, even with his insane abilities he couldn't have destroyed all the debris, but he did what needed to be done to stop it from killing people, proven by how NO ONE DIED

He still could've stopped it way earlier then he did so that the chunks wouldn't have been been a problem to begin with. He just decided to purposefully wait until the last minute, so it actually is his fault.
>>
>>88654979
How powerful is the Forbidden Fruit anyway? Remember that Roshuo, the previous wielder of the fruit couldn't use it to bring the dead back to life or otherwise he would have used it on his wife.
>>
>>88655044
He never used it to it's full power. He mainly hanged on to it, for reasons. If I remember correctly she give him the fruit in the first place as a gift. I need to re watch it.
>>
>>88655132
Also don't forget that in the crossover with Drive Kouta ends up getting beaten by that Megahex robot thing and is even killed by it. The Forbidden Fruit ended up being more hype than it was worth.
>>
>>88655007
You do know Saitama can't fly right? He had to run all the way to where the meteorite is, so no, he couldn't have stopped it earlier. He stopped it from killing anyone and leveling the city completely, if you blame him, then you'd have to blame every other hero in the organization for not showing up to help.
>>
File: 1387885029147.gif (2MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1387885029147.gif
2MB, 294x233px
>>88654979
Damn. I need to finish Gaim
>>
>>88655280
He can still fucking Hulk jump and smash it from there.

>if you blame him, then you'd have to blame every other hero in the organization for not showing up to help

But the majority of heroes were doing everything in their power to stop it. But the difference is, Saitama actually HAD the power to stop it, yet did nothing until the last moment. So the blame does go entirely to him.
>>
>>88655352
>the majority of heroes were doing everything in their power to stop it
Dude, only Genos, Metal Knight and Bang appeared.
>>
>>88649032
>>88650933
>I can only maintain my morals due to a threat of eternal damnation and not under my own sense of right and wrong.
>>
>>88655383
Now to be fair, the majority of heroes are below those 3 in power level. The meteorite required S-ranks like Esper, but it was already established that she was a cunt anyway.
>>
>>88655383
But like >>88655492 said, it's not like there were many heroes powerful enough to even take it on. Hell, even after that everyone had trouble dealing with Seaking and the invasion. But Saitama has the power to end it anytime he wants to.
>>
>>88655352
See you are just presuming things. There is no evidence that Saitama waited. Just like during the Sea King, Boros and Garou arc, yes Saitama is fast, but it doesn't mean he will get there in time. Hell, when Genos received word of the meteorite he didn't even tell Saitama, which means the only time Saitama learned about the meteorite was when the warning sirens went off, which was minutes before the meteorite was going to impact. So most likely once Saitama heard the sirens he got dressed and B-lined it right to the impact sight to meet the meteorite head on. Also, you are extremely wrong. Genos, Bang and Metal Knight were the only heroes who responded to the call, and Metal Knight only showed up to test his weapons before peacing out when it didn't work, Bang wasn't even going to do anything, he was going to just let it hit and die with his Dojo, so in reality, out of every hero in the organization, only Genos and Saitama showed up to actually help.
>>
File: king[1].png (305KB, 804x401px) Image search: [Google]
king[1].png
305KB, 804x401px
>>88655492
>>88655492
Well, Tatsumaki is a cunt, that is already established. But what I want to know is why didn't King just used his King's Destruction Wave to vaporize the meteor?
>>
>>88649032
>>88655465
So where did this"atheist = fedora" meme come from? Atheists existed long, long before hipsters and sjws ever were.
>>
>>88647744
>villain has no absolutely superpowers, not even Lex styled machines or supergenius
>villain has no invulnerability so any thug with guns could take them out
>For some reason this villain is more powerful than the entire police force, their nemesis superheros and every super anyway
Literally why?
I hate this capeshit trope.
>>
>>88655465
Without other basis, the most moral basis derived from natural law becomes the protection and propagation of your own genetic code.

This can be good for various virtues listed under 'family values' (due to kinship selection) but the proletariat have never particularly taken to eternal subjugation under a nepotistic monopoly (even a beneficent one.)

There remains no moral reason to benefit your competition above your own kin and the majority of man's current competition is now within the species, not against other species.
>>
>>88655563
It's been established that Destruction Wave has a very limited range, it couldn't reach the invader ship after all. King would have destroyed it so low to the ground that the shrapnel spreading horizontally would have vaporized most of the city anyway.
>>
File: Agito Shinning form.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Agito Shinning form.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>
File: 4236534563456_0.png (46KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
4236534563456_0.png
46KB, 300x250px
>>88651105
>side character/secret villain gives his life to save the hero and help him defeat the big bad
>side character secret villain/hero turncoat is dead
>hero saves a piece of the character's body as a keepsake
>character follows the hero on his further journeys as a ghost at the series finale
OOO was so fucking good.
>>
File: Agito burning transformation.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Agito burning transformation.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>
>>88655637
>MUH GENES
This post brought to you by a triggered virus whose sole purpose is replication.
Keep on multiplying my friend.
>>
>>88655725
>side character/secret villain
Anon, Ankh was neither an side character nor a secret villain.
He was the deuteragonist and we knew he was an asshole from day 1, until character development got to him..
>>
>>88655712
>>88655745
God, Shining and Burning form were so fucking cool, because they come about with no real explanation, and they aren't delved into. They are just accepted as part of Agito, but their aspects are clearly portrayed by how they effect Agito. I love how Shining isn't even under his control, it's a form that requires Burning as a prerequisite, and only comes about when exposed to the sun, a transformation that the Rider can't tap into at will. I also loved how Burning wasn't even used a lot, it was sort of just a last resort move to tip the scales when Agito was being overpowered, there was no real build up to him throwing it out despite it turning him a bit berserk, he just pulled it out like a side arm when the time was needed. It really just felt so good, because the story made it seem like the forms were not Agito getting stronger, they were all just aspects of Agito's true strength, and his development, even when they seemed stronger, they were all just apart of Agito rather than add ons to Agito's strength.
>>
File: The One Even God Fears.jpg (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
The One Even God Fears.jpg
113KB, 800x800px
>>88655832
>because they come about with no real explanation
Well, that is kinda of Agito's shtick. He keeps evolving and getting more powerful and that is why the Overlord of Darkness fear him, because he is afraid Agito will overpower him.
>>
>>88655665
Stop saying bullshit, the author stated that it only worked on living being.
>>
File: JSA vs Avengers.jpg (1MB, 2000x1516px) Image search: [Google]
JSA vs Avengers.jpg
1MB, 2000x1516px
>>88653298
JLA vs Avengers
>>
>>88655897
I understood that part, I just love that, compared to many other Rider mid-season/end-season forms, it didn't really have any pomp and parade, it just was, just as Agito was.
>>
File: sc.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sc.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>88655914
>Plastic Man turning his fingers into revolvers
Fucking Plas...
>>
File: Agito flame form.webm (3MB, 708x480px) Image search: [Google]
Agito flame form.webm
3MB, 708x480px
>>
>>88654402
Jesus, that is sad. They're actually incapable of believing that people actually love those who save their lives out of the goodness of their hearts.
>>88655914
So, how many people in this shot are effectively worthless. More than half of the Avengers, definitely, are abject garbage compared to the League.
>>
File: Agito storm form.webm (3MB, 704x476px) Image search: [Google]
Agito storm form.webm
3MB, 704x476px
>>
File: Agito Trinity form.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Agito Trinity form.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>
>>88654402
Quiksilver's reaction will always be perfect in that.
>A MUSEUM?
>THEY BUILT HIM A MUSEUM!?
>>
>>88654751
>Gaim, Agito and Kuuga will never have a team up movie where they kick the shit out of literally everything
>>
>>88656102
anybody has a scan of that page?
>>
>>88653298
>all the JL could think off to justify the hatred was that the Marvel heroes didn't do enough for the population
Makes sense. Marvel heroes spend almost all their time fighting one another instead of doing anything heroic anymore.
>>
>>88656053
Such a silly power up
>Whats stronger than sword form or spear form?
>Sword and spear form! Duel wield bitches!
>>
File: rx[1].jpg (139KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
rx[1].jpg
139KB, 1280x800px
>>88655832
>>88656012
>>88656033
>>88656053
>draws his weapons from the stone in his beltbuckle
>has his strongest form unlocked by sunlight
How the hell didn't I noticed that Agito had nods to Black RX until now?
>>
File: RCO042_1468893147.jpg (2MB, 1920x2961px) Image search: [Google]
RCO042_1468893147.jpg
2MB, 1920x2961px
>>88656138
>>
>>88656219
Where does Black RX stand up in the Rider power scale?
>>
>>88656252
He is powerful, but he isn't Kuuga, Agito, Giam, or Kabuto. Oh and Black is immune to time stop powers.
>>
>>88656219
>>88656252
Pretty high up considering that BioRider is basically untouchable.
>>
>>88647676
> How fucking dumb are these assholes?

Blame the shit writers for such shit writing, because something like that wouldn't happen in real life.
>>
File: Krk-KuugaUF.png (279KB, 291x499px) Image search: [Google]
Krk-KuugaUF.png
279KB, 291x499px
>>88656318
Which had the better climax, Kuuga, Blade or Agito? Ryuuki was just depressing as fuck, man, it hit hard.
>>
>>88653298
>>88654402
>>88656237
To be fair it's stated later that Cap and Supes are having their reactions amplified my the guy causing that whole mess, but Cap admits he feels the Avengers don't do enough and Supeman says he sometimes thinks the League is doing too much
>>
>>88656352
>Pretty high up considering that BioRider is basically untouchable.
Then Wizard is even more powerful, because his Water form can do everything BioRider does and even more.
>>
>>88656030
>So, how many people in this shot are effectively worthless. More than half of the Avengers, definitely, are abject garbage compared to the League
Yes they are but if you want to find out how the writers try to allow Marvels heroes to save a bit of face you should check out the comic, you can probably find it online and all the DC/Marvel crossovers are fucking golden
>>
>>88653546
Yes, at first you thought he was an average person, but by the end you realize there were very few ways he could have ended up, the guy was mentally unhinged since day 0 since he was a god alien probe made into a baby by a mentally unstable woman, he then passed from foster home to foster home, terrifying his adoptive parents by being too desperate to want to be loved and having little control over his powers.
>>
>>88656440
Kuuga's build up to the last battle was, good and the punch fest he and the last guy did was cool, but it was rushed. Agito was good, he kicked god in the face and made him rethink his plan. Blade had a good bromance going on between all four riders towards the end, but I don't remember how it ended, it was so long ago, and I didn't rewatch episode of Blade like I did with Kuuga and Agito. Ryuuki was good and the ending was an interesting twist.
>>
>>88656526
They all target Batman, forcing the JLA on the defensive
>>
File: tmp_6982-14738454391081426651585.png (624KB, 1151x762px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6982-14738454391081426651585.png
624KB, 1151x762px
>>88656565
>They all target Batman, forcing the JLA on the defensive

I don't know why I find this so funny.
>>
>>88656560
Im a bit fuzzy since it's been so long but I think it went like this
Kazuma learned that King form was slowly turning him into a new Joker, and Hajime is losing control of his Joker form, and ends up causing a lot of monsters to be spawned to wipe out humanity. Hajime begs Kazuma to seal him away to save humanity, but instead Kazuma spams King form to turn himself into a Joker Undead, and fights Hajime till he can calm himself. Since there can only be one Joker, the monsters that are created to wipe out humanity vanish until a single Joker is left, which means fate demands Hajime and Kazuma fight, instead, Kazuma leaves all his friends and family and vanishes without a word, meaning Hajime can live a normal life in disguise as a human thanks to Kazuma sacrificing his humanity and his normal life.
>>
>>88656787
Yeah, you're right it was exactly like you described. Kazuma is truly the broest of bros.
>>
>>88647721
I don't think you'd really care, if you're that powerful. Being insulted by something really only happens if you need people to like and cooperate with you.
>>
>>88657415
>There will never be a story of Kuuga, Agito and Gaim traversing Rider worlds to protect smiles
>They will never go to Blade's world and with Gaim's infinite might purge the undead aspect from the world, allowing Kazuma and Hajime to reunite once more
>>
>>88656565
Luckily Batman was already prepared for this eventuality- he always keeps his Bat-anti-Dísney spray at the ready.
>>
>>88657544
Does the Rider multiverse even exists anymore? I always thought that because of Decade's dickery the multiverse got fused COIE-style and that is why we can have crossovers now.
>>
>>88658578
I think it's a big jim jam messery. Pretty much everything from W and up exist in the same universe without a doubt, but I think everything before exist in their own worlds, but the walls are pretty much revolving doors now, so Riders can pass freely for corssovers
>>
>>88647676
>remember issue 120 -122 of Fantastic Four
>immediately after saving the day, a new random villain pops up outta no where.
>spends the first issues fucking shit up
>says kill the FF
> The Citizens spends two fucking issues trying to fucking kill them
>The villain didn't even ask or tell them to do it
Throughout this entire arc, I was waiting for some kinda reveal that they were being mind controlled. . . but nope., they just turned on the FF in last then an hour for nothing. I kinda wanted Reed to go straight evil genius on their asses the next issue.
>>
>>88658764
>but the walls are pretty much revolving doors now
That would explain a lot, like how Takumi can appear in the Drive miniseries.
>>
>>88647676
This shit's never been even remotely believable to me. Marvel I'm looking at you.
>>
>>88655580
Atheist does not equal fedora. The fedoras are simply a term/slang for the subset of annoying as shit jackasses within the overall atheist group.
>>
>>88650454
They're undercut much more by how often Magneto is on the team before he relapses into evil yet again as well as the sheer amount of random changing of sides in any given mutant conflict.
It's not that bad from our perspective but everyone else does not know that so and so was secretly a spy or under mind control or those dudes were secretly evil or any of the billions of excuses the X-men have which they don't always care to publicly state.
Most X-men conflicts from an MU perspective are just mutant gang wars over territory/recruitment/etc.
>>
>>88655352
>He can still fucking Hulk jump and smash it from there.
That assumes he knows he can Hulk jump that far. He clearly doesn't have any experience with being in space when he's sent to the moon by Boros so even though he had jumped back to "earth" right afterwards he didn't have any relevant knowledge saying that he could do so when the meteor was coming.
And in the end he still hulk jumped up to the meteor.
>>
File: laughingeverything.png (385KB, 368x447px) Image search: [Google]
laughingeverything.png
385KB, 368x447px
>>88655637
>derived from natural law
>>
>>88647874
>hero
>not saving people because he doesn't like them
it's not combative just petulant and evil. Congratulation!
>>
>>88661981

>not saving people is evil

how does one get so entitled? Superman doesn't owe you shit.
>>
>>88662131
Good Samaritan law, bitch. If you have the power to help, yet actively choose to do nothing, you are responsible if something bad happens.
>>
>>88662477

That's not what a good Samaritan Law is at all.
>>
File: giphy[2].gif (424KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[2].gif
424KB, 500x281px
>>88661981
>>
>>88662477
>implying that's what that means at all
If I don't support a charity for starving children, I am not directly responsible for the death of one specific child. In this context, anyway.
>>
>>88659072
>they just turned on the FF in last then an hour for nothing

They're marvel citizens. They've turned on their heroes quicker for less. They're pretty ungrateful shitlords
>>
File: best girl.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>88647676

>superhero saves a bunch of people
>they are grateful for it

God bless the Japanese
>>
>>88661981
You're not obligated to be particularly grateful to someone who saves you, even if they do it for no other reason than to be nice. You just have to... not be shitty to them.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're shitty to people who are trying to help you, fffffuck you then.And I mean genuinely shitty, like how the X-Men keep helping people who are constantly trying to kill them (human AND mutant) not just eye-rollingly annoying shitty, like Ben Grimm and the Yancy Street gang
>>
>>88659072
what do you expect from Marvel civilians?
>>
>>88655635
Barracuda did that well
>>
Kuuga is the definitive method for how heroes should be treated by cops

Hes first confused and associated with the monsters, then he develops a friendship with the police and they begin to trust him, then at some point the trust is tested by the heroes increase in ability, and finally leading in to the hero and the police working together plainly to stop the threats. I love that the police were even capable of fighting and beating the Grongi by the end
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 498x278px
>>88653909
>it's a scene where civilians, who have lost practically everything, blame the hero for it all,

Nigga should have arrived earlier and destroyed the thing before it was too close to the city. Saitama could have given more of a fuck to the situation.

Metal Knight is also a jerk and could have helped with the debris, but choose not.
>>
>>88665404
Honestly yeah, for a guy that enjoys being a hero he doesn't seem to care about minimizing causalities.
>>
>>88665404
>>88665475
He did though, he outright says to Genos "Hey, at least no one died, right?" Also why would he care, he cant undestroy their homes, he stopped the meteorite from killing everyone, feeling any remorse, regret or guilt for not stopping the thousands of chunks of debris mere seconds above the city from raining down would be pointless stress.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.