[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would the series play out if they started sleeping with each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: luannes-saga.png (89KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
luannes-saga.png
89KB, 320x240px
How would the series play out if they started sleeping with each other in this episode?
>>
He can't get her pregnant so nothing would change.
>>
File: SamAndMaxLikeIt.jpg (25KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
SamAndMaxLikeIt.jpg
25KB, 320x238px
>>88634439
>How would the series play out if [her and bobby] started sleeping with each other in this episode?
non-sexually
>>
File: Bobby booty.jpg (70KB, 540x411px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby booty.jpg
70KB, 540x411px
>>88634524
Bobby would smother Luanne with his belly and she'd die in her sleep. But Bobby's scared of going to jail so he hides Luanne's corpse in his room and uses his wacky shenanigans to keep anyone from becoming suspicious.

This goes on for eight seasons.
>>
>>88634524

>that episode where he sees her naked

I felt Joseph's pain
>>
>>88634524
>>88635345
it is truly a cruel and affectionless world they live in. no cosleeping, no casual nudity..
>>
>>88635678

Well it depends on your friends I guess. Mine, for instance...
>>
>>88635855
yes?
also I said 'they', referring to arlenites
>>
>>88635948
sad thing is the closest they ever got to relaxing was that episode where the new-agey dumbass tries to get everyone connected with phones to avoid stranger danger.. but he mixed his insane newfangled bullshit with much oldtimier and correct ideas of family intimacy.. usually those don't go together. but it made hank uncomfortable and it was funny.
>>
>>88634439

You're that fucking Pacifica faggot, aren't you, OP?

GO DIE IN A BATHTUB.
>>
The show would have won multiple Emmys, it would still be on the air and Brittany Murphy would still be alive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.