[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YFW she becomes a part of Big Hero 7. YFW she becomes Hiro's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Ey3ZzQJP.jpg (32KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ey3ZzQJP.jpg
32KB, 266x400px
YFW she becomes a part of Big Hero 7.

YFW she becomes Hiro's love interest
>>
>>88616228
I get the impression that Disney doesn't want Marvel using the Big Hero 6. The fact that they haven't appeared once since the movie despite Marvel's love for synergy (even from other studios) is pretty telling.
>>
>>88616228
Not with 'Gwen' and 'pool' in her name.
>b-b-b-but she's not really Gwen Stacy
Doesn't matter. Sony would be pissed off if they tried to make a movie with a 'Gwen' without their permission. This is the kid of stuff that wouldn't hold up in court.

And that's just the Gwen part. You think Fox would allow Disney to make a literal female Deadpool movie?

This character is literally red tape written all over it.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but MUH PEEPEE!

The Court don't care about you waifufags and your peepees. And Disney don't wanna risk causing such a huge controversy (or messing with Fox and Sony) over a Z-List hero that sells like garbage.
>>
Is it more than one Gwenfag making these threads right now, or is it just one autist?
>>
>>88616500
1. Sony doesn't own the name "Gwen."
2. Fox doesn't own the word "Pool."
3. Something's got to give
>>
>>88616500
she's more than deadpool tho she has knowledge on things no one in comics can her gimmick isn't that she's knows she's in a comic it's that she's from the real world
>>
>>88616500
>>88616585
it's not pool it's poole
>>
>>88616585
>>88616603
>>88616637
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but MUH PEEPEE!
The court don't care about your penises, Anons.

Fox and Sony would slam it into the ground. And Disney don't want to lose money over court. And they don't want to piss off Sony and Fox and ruin any good terms they have with them.

You think Marvel Studios is going to risk pissing off Sony and losing Spider-Man because a few neckbeards fap to a chaacter? Or piss off Fox after they gave them Ego?

Besides, Marvel Studios already has plenty of characters to use that won't cause a shitstorm.

Please, stop thinking with your pensises next time.
>>
>>88616744
She has no connection to either the Spider-Man or Deadpool licenses
The closest she comes is to Spider-Man
Sony is letting Marvel make spidey stuff
You're dumb
>>
>>88616744
Nigga, I made no mention of my penis and Gwenpool isn't brown enough for me to consider fapping to.

Fox doesn't own the word "pool." Sony doesn't own the name first name "Gwen.", she's also a baseline human with guns, not a mutant.

They have no legal ground to stand on.
>>
>>88617183
>>88617261
.......*inhales*.....Sigh.....

You know what, anons! You are absolutely right! They are totally going to put Gwenpool in the Big Hero 6 sequel!!! Not only that, but she's also going to have her own movie in the MCU!!!! And it will be animated in the style of Gurhiru's art!!!!! AND written by Hastings!!! And directed by James Cameron!!!!!!! And Jubilee is going to show along up with Spock the Superior Spider-Man, Ted Kord, and Phantasma!!! And your peepees will grow three times on release day!!!!!!

It's going to be Kino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:^DDD
>>
>>88616539
>just one autist

there, is the 20 something virgin Gwenpool fag that never leaves /co/ and has storytimed that shit like 20 times
>>
>>88616228
DISGUSTING. Hiro is for Tadashi ONLY.
>>
File: 1454367267941.jpg (468KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1454367267941.jpg
468KB, 1184x1046px
>>88617338
I know you think you look like a real smart guy right now with all your sarcastic shit posting, but you only look like a massive faggot.
>>
>>88617422
But I'm absolutely serious, Anon!

The Gwenpool movie that will totally happen because there is absolutely no red tape around will totally happen!!!!

And it's literally going to be Cape Kino!!!

So much that Fox and Sony will give all ther Marvel film rights back to Marvel!

And Gwenpool will become so popular that Marvel comics will change their name to Gwenpool Comics!!!! Then Disney will change their name to Gwenpool Studios and make Gwenpool their mascot!!!!!!!!!!
>Gwenpool, Gwenpool everywhere
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.