[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too stupid for the simpsons this part is obviously a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cider.jpg (115KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
cider.jpg
115KB, 512x384px
>tfw too stupid for the simpsons
this part is obviously a joke, I'm just too dense
can you dissect it for me, killing the joke but letting me know what it is?
>>
>>88615087
The joke is Ned Flanders is enjoying something that is supposed to be boring.
The joke is also that something as mundane as a cider mill has a Disneyland style gift shop. It's a juxtaposition of two contrasting concepts.
>>
>>88615087
The joke is just Homer being bored literally out of his mind by Flanders prattling in about the dofference between cider and juice.
>>
>nine, ten, a big fat hen
>puffs on cigar
>the name's bender
i don't get it
>>
Ya know what joke I never got? Lisa the Vegetarian.

>Apu: You know what Lisa? Paul and Linda are vegetarians too. In fact, Linda has her own line of vegetarian entrees.
>Lisa: Apu, I'm sure the last thing they want to talk about is...

Is what? Did a line get cut or something?
>>
>>88615087

Flanders is the set-up. The punchline is Homer's brain going "That's it I'm outta here" and Homer promptly collapsing on the floor like he's a gaffed salmon.
>>
>>88615087

My girlfriend memorized this dumb little Flanders rant. I always asked her at every opportunity how anyone could possibly know when it's cider. She would clear her throat and go "Well..." and I'd laught like an idiot through the whole thing.

she's been gone for 2 years now
>>
>>88615481

This. I laugh but don't know why. I think it's just so stupid that it's funny to me.
>>
>>88615481
The joke is that Bender made a really stupid one-liner but is still really pleased with himself.
>>
>>88615709
She sounded like a really stupid dork, I'm sorry you lost her anon.
>>
>>88615709
>>88615782
Dorky girls are the best.
I was engaged to one at one point.
And then I ruined everything.
>>
File: 1366590761628.jpg (2MB, 3072x2052px) Image search: [Google]
1366590761628.jpg
2MB, 3072x2052px
>>88615909
dorky girls are a plague
>>
>>88615709
Why did she leave?
>>
>>88615909
What went wrong?
>>
>>88615087
youll get it when you get it, or not, its not all about you

just remembered the majority of my dream premonitions revolved around what episode of the simpsons would air the next day

finally that makes sense
>>
>>88615087
Homer mentions it's the suckiest minutes of his life, which Flanders takes to mean he's been sucking down a lot of cider
>>
>>88615933
>bizarre impractical clothing
since when has female clothing ever been practical
I've never seen a girl wear cargo shorts
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.