[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He doesn't buy and collect floppies >Making a shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (737KB, 944x416px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
737KB, 944x416px
>He doesn't buy and collect floppies
>Making a shitty excuse not to buy variants because you are poor
>>
>having accumulating boxes of trashy magazines you never touch again
>not reading comics online and buying trades of the best stuff that look nice on a shelf
>spending four bucks a month on multiple decompressed issues that take two minutes to read only to get burned on a shit ending or cancelled book thirty bucks down the line that are all 20% ads anyways
>buying into the worthless post-90's comic market

Yeah, nah. I mean, if that's your thing, fine, but don't get all smarmy about it.
>>
>>88607108
>magazines
>>
>>88606731
Why do I feel like you're secretly a footfag?
>>
File: image.png (339KB, 481x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339KB, 481x546px
>>88606731
Variant hunters never made sense to me. I have a friend who does it and he says he plans to resell them, but most of them aren't getting anywhere near the worth of collecting them in the first place.
>>
>>88606731
Post your pull list.
>>
>>88607359
that would take too much time
>>
>>88606731
>falling for variants kikery
Good goy.
>>
File: MittLaugh-300x212.jpg (14KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
MittLaugh-300x212.jpg
14KB, 300x212px
>>88607108
>not having a spare seven bedroom house to store all your stuff in
>actually whining about four bucks a month when a single sheet of my toilet paper costs more than that
Fucking poorfags, how do you even function?
>>
>>88607978
this
>>
>>88606731
>showing off her feet
I knew she was a degenerate
>>
File: 1474247025782.png (695KB, 1024x768px)
1474247025782.png
695KB, 1024x768px
it just feels bad when your a poorfag and you get burned and buy a shitty book
>>
>>88606731
>bottomless in the bathtub but not topless
Goddamnit gurihiru, you could've gotten away with it. Just make sure her tits are covered by her arm of whatever.
>>
>>88608950
The costume is a leotard. Her bottom is covered, just not her legs.
>>
>>88609021
Well she took off her giant boots at least
>>
>>88606731
>buying floppies

I mean I do...but I hate it, would rather trade wait but I'm impatient.

>buying variants
Fucking TRASH. You are what is wrong with the industry
>>
>>88606731
I'll give you floppies, but variants are a cancer on the industry that pander to the very same people that crashed the industry 20 years ago and are trying their fucking hardest to crash it again.
>>
>>88606731
I only buy TPB
>Bough Gwenpool TPB of cute today
>>
>>88608950
It's actually a plot point. Gwen believes that she can't ever be in a state the artist and writer can't show (naked, exceptionally disfigured from battle etc) because she'd be "off panel" and she can't risk something important happening off panel.

Hence bathing clothed.
>>
>>88611594
She also thinks the costume may have originally been meant to be a swimsuit.
>>
Fuck floppies. They should be garbage ink printed on garbage paper sold for less than a dollar. As it stands they're the worst of both worlds, simultaneously too high quality to buy for cheap, and too fragile to keep around without going out of your way to preserve them. It's an unbelievably shitty system.
>>
File: cain.jpg (210KB, 800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
cain.jpg
210KB, 800x1272px
>>88611594
>>
>>88606731
>Marvel sales so shitty Ike himself has to shitpost on /co/
>>
>>88611594
retarded logic
>>
>>88611677
>Naked AND disfigured from battle
Rarely do you get a chance to use that image so appropriately.
>>
>>88611677
Nipples I get, but they can't show her butt at all?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.