[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's another /story arc ruined by shitty love triangle/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1481313309722.png (425KB, 623x567px) Image search: [Google]
1481313309722.png
425KB, 623x567px
It's another /story arc ruined by shitty love triangle/
>pic related
>>
Has there ever been a love triangle that wasn't shit?
>>
>>88600991
No
>>
>>88602161
Then why do they keep getting used?

Is it just the lazy man's conflict?
>>
File: Illidan Stormrage.jpg (535KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Illidan Stormrage.jpg
535KB, 1600x1200px
>>88600991
>Has there ever been a love triangle that wasn't shit?

Illidan's love for Tyrande.
>inb4 "Illidan and (World of)Warcraft isn't /co/ related"
>>
>>88603645
That's not really a love triangle.

More like orbiting beta can't catch a hint.
>>
>>88603418
>Is it just the lazy man's conflict?
Yeah.
>>
>>88603645
>Illidan's love for Tyrande
Warcraft 3 is one of my absolute favorite games and I don't really remember this.

Did I just block it out of my mind, or was it just expanded on more in the shitty MMO?
>>
Star's emotions directly link to her wand's powers; it was inevitable.
>>
>>88600788
You're just buttmad that your waifu got fucking cucked.
>>
>>88604353
>implying i ship anyone or waifu anyone
I just want to see a bug princess doing crazy shit with her mexican friend
>>
File: Bruh look at dis dood.png (451KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh look at dis dood.png
451KB, 640x360px
>>88604278
They expanded on it more in the MMO. In one of the old dungeons in the Caverns of Time, you go back in time and fight the Burning Legion along with Illidan before he was fully "corrupted" with Fel energy. If I recall correctly, when you and Illidan meet up with Tyrande, Illidan tries hard to woo her by using power from the Well of Eternity to help aid himself(and your party) in killing off Mannoroth.

After fighting Illidan in the Black Temple, he sees a vision of Tyrande in disappointment and whispers her name before dying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXvMhcEoZMI (Skip to 7:18)

The Demon Hunters come back to the Black Temple in shock and attempt to avenge him by killing off some of the Wardens There are better explanations and history about Illidan's love for Tyrande throughout some of the expansions, but my memory is just to fuzzy for all of it.

TL;DR
Exactly what >>88603689 said.
>More like orbiting beta can't catch a hint.
>>
Oh, hello Adventure Time and Regular Show.

Sorry to see you go from 'fun comedy' to 'needlessly deep soap opera'.

I'm try to remember you as you were for three seasons before it all went to shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.