[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Laura is getting a costume update. I'm betting "young"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mphRFlT.jpg (429KB, 1248x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mphRFlT.jpg
429KB, 1248x1920px
So Laura is getting a costume update.
I'm betting "young" Logan will be coming back with the Maize and Blue
>>
Oh my god ANOTHER #1? What the hell?!

Why is there a #19 on the cover if it's a first issue? I don't understand, my tiny mind is filled with memes that it doesn't allow me to comprehend simple stuff like this.
>>
>>88595879
It's just the old one in X-Force colors with a stupid vest thrown over it. What is so hard about giving her a decent looking costume?

>>88596007
I think they're trying to show it's the start of a new story arc.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-12-21-09.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-12-21-09.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>88596052
yeah, I know, I was just getting the "Marlel keeps rebooting everything to #1 Reeeee" post out of the way so we can all see how stupid that complaint is right off the bat and not waste posts on it later. Been enjoying AN Wolverine so far, can't wait for the costume update..
>>
Did it get better? I dropped it around issue 4 or 5
>>
>>88595879
are they finally letting the X books in on the NOW 2.0 phase?
>>
>>88596007
yeah you're pretty stupid but you read comics instead of manga so it's understandable.

the 1 is for the first book in the "Immune" storyline. the 19 is the issue number. this numbering creates a good jump in point because no normal person is going to hop into the 19th part of a story.
>>
>>88595879
Man, that's a much better palette on her.
>>
>>88597735
Well they can't have her in the full-on "dressed as Wolverine" yellow and blue costume when original Logan gets resurrected.
And hopefully she'll adopt a more serous personality again now that she's back in her goth colors.
>>
>>88597769
She has been pretty serious throughout the series though.
>>
>>88596167
Still painfully mediocre. This facility arc right now doesn't seem to get much more exciting either.
>>
>>88595879
Guess Marvel actually listens, I heard a lot of people saying they wanted her back in X-Force colors.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.