[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So has Jean Paul appeared in Rebirth yet? I was pretty hype when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: OHfEhW0[1].jpg (125KB, 1039x558px) Image search: [Google]
OHfEhW0[1].jpg
125KB, 1039x558px
So has Jean Paul appeared in Rebirth yet? I was pretty hype when he finally showed up in New 52 and was kind of hoping it would lead to a regular role in the DCU for him.
>>
>>88588302
he's banging harper row in detective
>>
He did.
>>
>>88588357
>>88588360
Whelp, time to throw some money at DC, I guess. What should I be picking up and is it any good?

Not that I mind if it's bad, since if I had objectively good taste I probably wouldn't be a huge fan of Az in the first place.
>>
>>88588302
Got his ass kicked at the start of Tynion's Detective Comics run, has been recovering under Leslie Tompkins' care and is set to join the team after the current arc. The problem is that outside of Clayface, Tynion's Detective run has been pretty lackluster with an over focus on Batwoman as the generic badass lady leader.
>>
>>88588409
Some issues of Detective Comics, can't tell you which ones. First issue has him gettng attacked by Bat army, then he's injured and doesn't appear and in last... two? issues he appears helping out in shelter.
>>
>>88588302
Your picture is literally from Rebirth
>>
>>88588448
I thought Eternal was pre-Rebirth.

I've kind of downgraded in to a filthy casual at this point but can you blame me for not being able to keep up with DC's yearly reboots?
>>
>>88588302

Yeah in literally the first issue of Detective if you bothered to fucking Google you neanderthal.
>>
>>88588302
He's popped up here and there in Tec Rebirth. I believe he's joining the team proper starting with issue 950
>>
>>88588357
...isn't she like, 16?
>>
>>88590173
She is theorhetically the same age as him. Pre-rebirth he was Dick's age in uni.
>>
>>88590532
What? He was young when he started as Azrael yes, but in-universe that was like a couple years ago,. right? So he'd be at least 20. That's still too old to be creeping on a teen girl. I'm honestly not sure if Harper is supposed to be a teen or 20something herself tho.
>>
>>88590659
Oh shit. Forgot to mention that she had quit doing hero stuff to go to college. Also ages and appearances are fucked right now. Cass looks like a teenager, but is around Harper ands Steph's age. Jean is in his semi-truck stage, but gets smaller when dressed as Azrael.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.