[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show feels like the worst thing cartoon network could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Magifucks.jpg (224KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Magifucks.jpg
224KB, 1024x768px
This show feels like the worst thing cartoon network could shit out so far.
>>
not possible, TTG and nuPPG exist
>>
I didn't care for it at first, but it's kind of grown on me.
>>
>>88588232
CN is entering another dark age
>>
>>88588251

/thread

At least this piece of shit doesn't rely on shitting over an older beloved show and insulting you directly if you don't like it.
>>
Thats not CNreal anon.
>>
File: 1481908015141.png (140KB, 567x717px) Image search: [Google]
1481908015141.png
140KB, 567x717px
>>88588232
How could you say that when it gave us the best waifu from recent memory?
>>
File: witchy simone draw.png (876KB, 1103x1363px) Image search: [Google]
witchy simone draw.png
876KB, 1103x1363px
>>88589658
MAKE WAY FOR WAIFU SIMONE!
>>
>>88588232
It feels like a John K ripoff but also a shitty 2010s cartoon at the same time. I don't know how they managed that.
>>
>>88588295

And unlike the last one, I don't think there's any way of escaping until at least TTG and NPPG is dead.
>>
>>88589658
Jesus you have low standards.
>>
>>88588232
You what, fuck you guys, I like it. It's cute and funny and that's all it needs to be.
>>
>>88589741
Like you're one to talk with all the thick lovers on this board.
>>
>>88588295

The whole animation industry at the moment, except maybe Japan (Too much moeshit and adaptations of unfinished manga though) and France, is in a dark age that probably won't end until at least 10 years from now.
>>
>>88588316
Teen Titans wasn't good, you fucking nostalgia filled faggot.
>>
>>88588295
It's a dark age that will end when you realize that you've just outgrown cartoons, and need to find something else to call your hobby
>>
>>88590028
kids seem to like the current cartoons, unless you want to feel superior to kids by saying they have no taste
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.