[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will it take for them to realize that something went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: trends.jpg (88KB, 1262x671px) Image search: [Google]
trends.jpg
88KB, 1262x671px
What will it take for them to realize that something went terribly wrong?
>>
Is nuPPG cancelled yet?
>>
>>88583399
No. That would only admit defeat for them. They're gonna let it keep on limping for years, before they do anything else with it.
>>
Maybe if they stopped putting SU on hiatus and trying to compensate with bombs everything would be a little less retarded other there.
>>
>>88581877
Shitty low budget show with awful writing does bad
Shitty low budget show with awful writing does well
What exactly am I supposed to learn from this chart?
>>
>>88585247
Actually they could just drop it after the second season. They only confired up to the second
>>
>>88585334
that Steven Universe is a good well animated and well written show, and that you are a faggot?
>>
>>88587449
Stop lying
>>
File: CI0kelQ.gif (382KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
CI0kelQ.gif
382KB, 200x150px
>>88585334
>Steven universe
>low budget
>>
>>88583399
it's too cheap to get cancelled
>>
>>88587449
>A show that refuses to cast an awful, obsessive, borderline abusive parental personality as anything but sympathetic and right is good
>A show that has one character being told to get over her justified mistrust of another who has no concept of what she did wrong or why it was wrong is good
>A show that pulls out these hypocrisies despite claiming to champion emotional maturity and self-care is good
Nah
>>
>>88587884
no matter how you turn it out, anything modern is at least half the budget of the worsts animation from the 90's. CG, limited casts, no costumes, 90% talk, faces are flat surface with pasted emotions.
Nothing there cost money.
SU's moment of glory copied average budget anime, nothing actually fancy in term of cost
>>
>>88588626
I think Steven Universe has a higher budget than something like the early Cartoon Cartoons, where they did everything in their power to cut animation costs.
>>
File: pearl19.gif (178KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pearl19.gif
178KB, 200x200px
>>88588620
You're not supposed to think Pearl is right or good all the time. Where did you get that idea?
Either way, you can sympathize with flawed people, I do it all the time with villains.

>A show that has one character being told to get over her justified mistrust of another who has no concept of what she did wrong or why it was wrong is good
who?
>>
>>88588741
>Either way, you can sympathize with flawed people, I do it all the time with villains.

I agree, but in order to be sympatetic the caracter has to do things you can simpathize with, and what has pearl done besides being the saltiest cuck to ever walk the earth? If anything shes more qualified to be the villan of the series that the actual main villan since she almost kill the main caracter once and left him to die by a cliff in another time, not counting the times the CGs put him in danger without supervicion or without proper training.
>>
>>88589263
>all these mispelled words

Are you ESL or just kremlin?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.