[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>108 Cyborg 5 $2.99 DC 25,772 >109 New Super Man 5 $2.99

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>108 Cyborg 5 $2.99 DC 25,772
>109 New Super Man 5 $2.99 DC 25,378
>110 Blue Beetle 3 $2.99 DC 25,300

These will be the first casualties of Rebirth, won't they?
>>
>>88560240
Awwwwww, such a shame these aren't doing better
>>
Teen Titans sells better, right? That book is really good.
>>
>>88560240
New SM won't, this is one of those yolo artistic projects that aren't meant to be selling that madly
Cyborg's numbers are wank though, with the rumors of it getting bimonthly sounding like a joke
Blue Beetle never had pull anyways, don't know what was expected
>>
Shame because Cyborg is pretty decent

New Super-Man can always go after the SJW dollar if it's desperate, but I think >>88560322 is right in that this is more about the art than the profit.
>>
>>88560240
Cyborg as solo character simple not work.
>>
>>88560240
Yes, but for Cyborg is not a problem: DC gave him a biweekly book just so he could have some solo trades out.
Blue Beetle deserves the cancellation because the book is really disappointing.
Shame about New Superman, but this series was an apology from DC to Yang for the editorial meddling during his Superman run
>>
>>88560240
>New Super-Man that low
There is no god

Blue Beetle and Cyborg's books can rot though. I don't know what they were thinking with that garbage
>>
>>88560301
> 40 Teen Titans 2 $2.99 DC 52,877
>>
>>88560512
P. Cool. It will catch on once people read back issues.
>>
>>88560240
Beetle is going to be cancelled, based on the trend December sales might be below Giffen's other book
They're going to have a Cyborg book until the movie comes out, that's just a fact. Probably put another writer on it.

New Superman should last until issue 12, and I'm betting they're going to pitch it to the bookstore market hard because of Yang
>>
>>88560301
>he thinks TT was good
what the fuck
>>
>>88560240
selling around 20k isn't bad.

They are in danger if they start selling 10k and under.
>>
>>88560578
>They're going to have a Cyborg book until the movie comes out, that's just a fact. Probably put another writer on it.
So Cyborg really is gonna be DC's Carol
>>
>>88560602
What were the cancelled WW books selling? What about Grifter and Talon for that matter I liked those books but didn't keep up with the sales numbers.
>>
>>88560602
If you're a niche book anon

>>88560673
Legend of Wonder Woman got cancelled because the creative team were a couple of assholes
>>
>>88560602
>>88560692
Which New Superman and maybe Blue Beetle are. Cyborg should be higher
>>
>>88560692
>Legend of Wonder Woman got cancelled because the creative team were a couple of assholes
Oh yea I've seen the info pages, if anyone ever deserved to get their shit canned it was them.

But I was curious since I personally didn't like their books I thought they were tedious and uninspired.
>>
File: Gay.jpg (468KB, 897x696px) Image search: [Google]
Gay.jpg
468KB, 897x696px
>>88560240
That's what they get for killing off Ted and making him a boring schmuck.
>>
>>88560772
>implying Ted would sell any better
such delusion
>>
>>88560602
More like once they sell less than 20k which is likely to be in the next couple of months
>>
>>88560301
>That book is really good.
... no? Nigga, I hope you're ready for Trigon Returns ft. Damian Wayne as The Teen Titan and Judas Contract II ft. Damian Wayne as The Teen Titan because that's what we're getting.
>>
>>88560240
You fuckers have an unhealthy focus on sales numbers, I bet you play EVE for fun.
>>
>>88560240
they sell better than a lot of marvel books, which aren't cancelled either. And given that DC has lower cancellation numbers, I wouldn't worry too much. It would have to sell around 8k-10k to be cancelled
>>
>>88561072
Wanna see my spreadsheets, anon? :3
>>
>>88561040
Priest is doing the Judas Contract reimagining with Titans, not Teen Titans.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.