[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she offer any thing new other than being another girl for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 977905.jpg (152KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
977905.jpg
152KB, 600x922px
Did she offer any thing new other than being another girl for cyclops to mind fuck
>>
She was cool before she was a ninja.
>>
No, never. And her true fans spend most of the time bitching about her racial identity.
Plus she's involved with fucking Warren. Death would be freedom.
>>
>>88560052
>And her true fans spend most of the time bitching about her racial identity.

I do love that as soon as she became a ninja, all writers forgot about her being part of the British Aristocracy
>>
File: psylocke-flip.gif (44KB, 164x200px)
psylocke-flip.gif
44KB, 164x200px
Maybe not to the comics, but she was a VERY important character for another subset of nerds.
>>
>>88560052
Mistress death or deathstrike?
>>
>>88559997
Why do women want to be Cyclops cocksleeve? Is it because they because they like his power?
>>
>>88560070
Right? I doubt current writers even know she's Brian's sister.
>>88560083
Preach. Only reason I have Psylocke pics in folder.
>>88560134
Death as in... death. She's in shitty position for so long.
>>88560165
>leader guy
>OCD
>mind locked harder than Bobby's sexuality
>tall, dark and handsome
I bet it all starts with "I can make him smile!"
>>
>>88560680
It's a shame that the writers have a massive hard on for Wolverine because in the right hands, Cyclops would be able to lead the X-Men as if he were a god emperor. Aside from Jean Grey and Emma Frost, who else tried to become Cyclops Cocksleeve?
>>
>>88559997
That and fanservice are the only things she's good for and the only thing people like her for
>>
File: psylocke.jpg (137KB, 1031x775px)
psylocke.jpg
137KB, 1031x775px
>>88560747
Not many, as far as I know. Psylocke tried hardest back in the day. That blonde with ship, Maddie... Coleen Wing, they had one date and went "well, we won't repeat this ever again".
>>88560761
Correctomundo.
>>
>>88559997
She wanted Cypher before he was legal.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.