[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they make educational shit that you actually want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Wakko Warner's 50 States.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wakko Warner's 50 States.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
Why don't they make educational shit that you actually want to remember any more?
>>
>>88551364

Because :effort:
>>
>>88551364
Because they aren't required to. Animaniacs HAD to do it, so they tried to make it as entertaining as possible.
>>
>>88551364
That's called school, anon.
>>
>>88551364
>Education based on repetition
>Affective and usufel
>>
>>88551364
Histeria made me love history. I would watch it every morning before school.
>>
>>88553853
Please don't respond to Russian posters.
>>
>>88553131
>>88553853
>>88553904
Just accept that both parties exploit the proletariat and get back to talking about cartoons.
>>
>>88551364
this was actually a requirement
>>
>>88551364
The corporate agenda requires an uneducated and gullible electorate with no critical-thinking skills. The whole "democrat vs. republican" thing is a false conflict designed to distract you.
>>
>>88551364
There is a faggot putting random political posts on all threads now
>>
>>88553131

>/co/ is easily trolled
>lol
>>
>>88553131
lower education almost always means more conservative values.
>>
File: crash course world history.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
crash course world history.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>88554416
While I like crash course for trying to educate kids, In a nutshell, gnoggin and overly sarcastic productions are the better animated educationa series
>>
>>88553925
Yeah, Bush was definitely better than Al Gore...
>>
>>88554092
You talking about the Republicans that stripped the governor of power before a Democrat could take office?

Because the electoral college thing was about putting a Republican who isn't a dumbass that admits he hates reading in office. If they hadn't picked Trump, Congress would select a winner. The Republican Congress mind you.
>>
>>88554299
>>
>>88554416
that is cucked libtard propaganda
>>
>>88551364
>want to learn
>posts the awful song that's just Wakko singing Turkey In The Straw but with US states

Fuck that, that was a want to change the channel moment
>>
My 7th grade science teacher wrote some of the songs for the show, specifically the solar system song among others. I hope Mr. Phillips is doing well.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.