[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>men like seeing male superheroes because they can relate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Marvels-The-Avengers[1].jpg (441KB, 1024x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Marvels-The-Avengers[1].jpg
441KB, 1024x1500px
>men like seeing male superheroes because they can relate and aspire to be like them
>women like seeing male superheroes because they're often beefcakes and they can ship them with other beefcake men

So where do women fit in all these cape movies? Last I remember a lot of female fans hated Steve Roger's relationship with Sharon Carter in Civil War because she seemed like a "beard" that interfered with their fanshipping of him and Bucky.
>>
>>88551236
Ypu know how almost every Marvel film has the male protagonist shirtless for at least one scene? That's where women fit in.
>>
I dont have a preference for the gender of my superheros because I'm not a faggot or an insecure male.
>>
>>88552739
this
>>
>>88551236
I want more Steve and Sharon
>>
>>88551236
>women like female superheroes because they can relate and aspire to be them
>men like seeing female superheroes because they're cheesecake and they can draw smut of them with other cheesecake women
Did I miss anything?
>>
>>88551236
representation
>>88552739
name a female that can pull of the same badassary as magneto
>>88552796
you miss the part were men have gender bender fantasies about turning into total sluts because they are jealous of the female orgasm
>>
>>88552819
Polaris
>>
>>88551236
>men like seeing male superheroes because they can relate and aspire to be like them
I never got this
If I am a woman why can't I relate to a male character?
If I were a man, why can't I relate to a female character?
>>
>>88552819
Rule 63 Magneto
>>
>>88551236
Men like seeing female capes because they're usually hot.
Some women also like "le kick-ass female character".
Fujoshits are hardly representative.
>>
>>88551236
You retards should stop thinking tumblr is normal
>>
>>88552819
>"wahh muh six trillion, muh mutie persecution, all normies muss die wahh"
>badassery
Magneto is a whiny kike.
>>
File: smugalcoholic.png (192KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
smugalcoholic.png
192KB, 368x368px
>>88551236
Guess we'll find out in 2.5 years!
>>
>>88552796
Really, so explain why most women like Harley Quinn over, say wonder woman, or Captain Marvel. Harley was a career woman who gave it all away to be the whipping girl side kick of a psycho who abuses her. She devotes her life to some murdering lying scumbag and keeps coming back to him because she believes he "loves" her and things will get better. Just like every fucking woman. The vast majority of women are vapid sheep with no real personality outside of material thoughts and vanity. No sense integrity or accountability.
>>
Most the best X-Men characters are women, but outside of comics they're horribly written for the movies.
>>
>>88555510
To be fair the vast majority of women don't look at it that way. They only see "female" and "joker" and that's as far as it goes before they draw their conclusion
>>
>>88555510
That's an awful whole lot of baseless generalization you're doing there, m8
>>
>>88552819
>the same badassary as magneto

I like you, anon. You're a funny guy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.