[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gets turned on by Blackwidow's kiss >he's gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

>gets turned on by Blackwidow's kiss
>he's gay
>hur hur give him a boyfriend

Why are Marvel Fans so retarded?
>>
More like yaoi fans

Yaoi fans are retarded
And so are yuri fans too
>>
>>88550848
Why do you give a shit what they think?
>>
>>88550848
Fujoshis are retarded.

News at 11.
>>
Maybe he's bi
>>
>>88550848
>Marvel Fans
You mean MCU casuals.
>>
>>88550848
>gets turned on

You do realize this is just in your own mind, right? Because you're turn on by Scarjo and can't imagine a 98 year old virgin who hasn't had a kiss in 70 years (a/k/a a loser like you) WOULDN'T HAVE FOURTEEN BONERS ON THAT ESCALATOR.
>>
>>88552065
From Cap's perspective it wasn't 70 years, just the time between waking up and this. Still a lot, though.
>>
>>88553956
>MUH SJW BOOGIEMAN
>MUH TRUMP
>MUH SCARY LIBERALS
>Implying it isn't just horny yaoi fangirls who ship Steve and Bucky.

Kill yourself.
>>
>gets turned on by Blackwidow's kiss

Sounds like the retarded one here is you.
>>
>>88554180

> http://www.themarysue.com/gay-all-the-faves/
>>
>>88550848
>tumblr loves MCU
>tumblr loves yaoi
>tumblr loves headcanon

Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>88554261

Those people there are insane, though.
>>
>>88550848
Well, his love towards Bucky or Stark is hardly platonic
>>
Why did they build up a Natasha/Steve romance in CW then drop it for Ultron for, of all things, Banner/Natasha?

Was it because
>Whedon

If I were the Russo brothers I would give the middlefinger to that hack and have Steve cuck Bruce.
>>
>>88554390
Horrah for heroic warrior bonds among men!
>>
>>88550938
This
>>
>>88550938

Shut up, mang. Yuri is the purest form of love physically possible
>>
>>88553956
And then in 4-8 years the pendulum swings back to the left.

Have another (You)
>>
>>88550848
Why do you fucking care? Let them enjoy it. It in no way effectsvyour enjoyment of the movies, if it does then I feel really sorry for you.
>>
I cant deal with Romanogers for some reason.
Clint/Bucky/Matt and Nat I can deal with but not Steve.
>>
>>88554473
Aw jeez yoko/aya is beautiful
>>
Peggy
Sharon
Maria
Natasha
Wanda
Sif

Cap can have a harem of three. Who?
>>
>>88550848
>Why are Marvel Fans so retarded?

Don't confuse Marvel fans with fujoshis and shippers, newfag.

>>88554407
Winter Soldier made it clear that Natasha wasn't interested in Steve, and she was also wearing that arrow necklace.
The real question is why did they abandon Black Widow/Hawkeye?
>>
>>88553956
Cap didn't suddenly become a right-winger when Nixon was elected, he didn't become a right-winger when Reagan or the Bushes were in office. He's not going to change his political stances now. (Not counting temporary Hydra-Cap, which is clearly a response to the Obama Administration, anyway.)

It would be cool if we got more USAgent. With so many other minor characters getting mini-series right now, it's high time the only right-wing superhero got one.

>>88556992
>No Bernie
>No Diamondback

GTFO casual
>>
>>88556992
> Peggy (clearly best girl for best Cap)
> Wanda and her thigh high stockings
> qt sif

Peggy would take the alpha role though and would be given full latitude to boss the other two women around.
>>
>>88552050
This. The side effect of Marvel's movie popularity is that the brand is now infected with gay fanfic writing nerds who don't give a shit about the actual characters.
>>
>>88550848
Got so turned he didnt pursue any further relationship

wow
>>
Because Bucky is prettier than any woman Cap has been linked with so far. Peggy has a monkey face, BW just looks like a blow up doll and Sharon is bland and annoying with a weird nose. It's not about "SJW" it's just their friendship is beautiful and so are they, seems natural.
>>
>>88557096
>>88554407
I was always more of a Natasha/Stark kinda guy
>>
File: mm13uwVPJy1rr19n6o1.gif (1MB, 245x226px) Image search: [Google]
mm13uwVPJy1rr19n6o1.gif
1MB, 245x226px
>>88560960
To be fair, Sebastian Stan wasn't at his best in CW. He was very handsome in TFA, though.
>>
I'm gay and i'd love to see Bucky/Cap hook up cause it would be hot as fuck.

Obv i know neither character is gay and i don't care about gay super heroes, but it would be cute? Does this make me a SJW?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.