[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>big G ate planets >l'il G refused to eat planets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

>big G ate planets
>l'il G refused to eat planets because it was what her dad did and she is a rebellious youth
>secret wars and the recreation of the Marvel U happen
>big G seeds planets with new life now and doesn't devour them anymore
>masters chaos and order mad at him because the universe still needs a devourer
So...When does Galacta pull her 180 and start doing her dad's old fucking job just to spite him?
>>
File: B-Baka.png (428KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
B-Baka.png
428KB, 1000x1000px
Galacta's not canon so none of that matters

What's more interesting is the upcoming MvC game and her potential to be in it actually being relatively high. While Marvel has a very tight hold no content when it comes to these games, Capcom pulled a few strings to get some characters they REALLY wanted in (MSS and Shuma). It's doubtful Marvel will want a Fantastic 4 representative due to Fox holding the movie license. Galacta could functionally work as a Power Cosmic character that would be the size of a typical combatant, as well as side-stepping their movie ties. That and Japan likes her, Marvel might actually allow them to use her and bring her to the forefront of a very large game release.
If she gets popular from there, we may see her emerge into the main canon, or at least have more one-offs, I'd be pretty hype for it honestly.
>>
She's out of her rebellious phase now so while Galactus is being the Lifebringer Galacta is taking up the mantle by breeding and being impregnated by all sorts of cosmic entities.
>>
>>88550604
That's wishful thinking of the highest caliber, but at least it has some internal logic to it. Galactus may have been 3's story boss but Galacta is both way weaker than him and human sized, so she could actually be justified as an ordinary roster member, especially since Sigmultron is clearly going to be the boss instead of Big G this time. Galacta is like, tertiary to the FF though. Galactus has already seceded from FF character to general Marvel universe character in a lot of respects, and Galacta is a non canon character associated with Galactus directly and the FF only by proxy through him. I can't see her getting in because she's technically an FF character and those are going to be otherwise underrepresented. She's more likely to get in purely as an oddball pick rather than with the weak justification of her Fantastic Four association. Especially since they might possibly still be in the game.

I was under the impression she was tentatively canon since- even though Bunn chose not to use her in the end- he did get approval to do so from editorial when writing Fearless Defenders
>>
File: Galacta by MarkClarkii.jpg (147KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
Galacta by MarkClarkii.jpg
147KB, 550x733px
>>88551088
>That's wishful thinking of the highest caliber
I'm aware anon, please let me dream

Getting back on topic though, if Marvel were to introduce her into the canon I think now would be the time, what with Galactus no longer being the cosmic devourer. I'd be down to see that conflict occur. I wouldn't hold my breath though, Marvel's current tone and atmosphere when it comes to female characters likely wouldn't tolerate her existence, at least not in her current state.
>>
File: galacdick power.jpg (488KB, 663x1024px) Image search: [Google]
galacdick power.jpg
488KB, 663x1024px
>>
>>88551226
Maybe she could appear in Gwenpool and Gwen isn't sure how to defeat her because she doesn't know if Galacta is actually canon or not either and all her information on her is shaky at best?

Plus we'd get Giruhiru drawing her.
>>
File: Galacta_0001.jpg (15KB, 150x345px) Image search: [Google]
Galacta_0001.jpg
15KB, 150x345px
>>88551080
Come to think of it didn't Hickman's FF run feature a totally unrelated and not at all associated Galactus Spawn plot? Even if it's not in the form of a qt3.14, there's already precedent for an "infant" Galactus in 616.
>>
>>88551280
Maybe Gwenpool can get cancelled already.
>>
>>88551088
>I was under the impression she was tentatively canon since- even though Bunn chose not to use her in the end- he did get approval to do so from editorial when writing Fearless Defenders

People keep saying she's not canon but I've never seen them offer a shred of proof. Some people seem to think things they don't like aren't canon if they act stubborn, insistent and smug enough about it. I don't see where all the hate comes from, anyway. There have been multiple things far worse than her in Marvel, some that people don't even dislike.
>>
>>88552598
>I'm a massive faggot who thinks that people say she's not canon because they don't like her
The proof is that she only appeared in a story that was published for winning a context where junior editors and Marvel collaborators could write Marvel characters and create a new one with no real limitations in an issue where the real editors would help you, so the very status of the initiative is of course non-canon. Go look at some of the other stories and ask yourself if those stories could be made canon.
Also Brevoort said so, he's a tool but still http://brevoortformspring.tumblr.com/post/107750758608/wait-a-second-wait-a-second-i-just-saw-on
>>
>>88552413
For real Gwenpool only works because of the book's specific artist/writer team and the second it gets a new creative team even fans of the debut run are going to leave it dead on the ground.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.