[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this and heard that it was getting a TV adaptation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 136471._SX312_QL80_TTD_.jpg (34KB, 312x480px) Image search: [Google]
136471._SX312_QL80_TTD_.jpg
34KB, 312x480px
Just finished this and heard that it was getting a TV adaptation. How do you think it will turn out? How will normies react to it?
>>
It's a fairly normie book, one of the few comics carried at my local library.
>>
>>88549019
Yeah, but I feel like some of the people who haven't read it won't react kindly to some of the material in it.
>>
>>88548960
Any idea who is doing the adaptation?

/pol/ will probably only look at the shallowest description of it and get triggered, but if done well I imagine it will fit in fine with the rest of the normie post-apoc stuff out there.
>>
>>88549052
FX
>>
>>88548960
This book made me wonder if women actually care about men.
>>
>>88550235
Same
>>
>>88549052
/pol/ would love it. I mean look at how it handles certain (((subjects)))...
>>
>>88548960

The TV show has been in development hell for years. The show is pretty much cancelled since there's already a show with the same premise called The Last Man Standing. Y: The Last Man can't exist without people comparing the two and calling it a rip off. You can't do Y: The Last Man without nudity. You can't do it without people calling it a rip off of The Walking Dead or Last Man Standing. They can't find a director, writer, or willing actors. It will never happen & if it does it will be a disappointment because it will be heavily censored .

-How are you supposed to do characters with 1 breast?
-How are you going to find a lead male actor that doesn't mind showing his penis?
-How are you supposed to have a female cast that's okay with nudity and being sexual with one another?
>>
File: 1467100497569.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467100497569.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
I don't think I can watch the ending
>>
>>88550687
>How are you going to find a lead male actor that doesn't mind showing his penis?
>How are you supposed to have a female cast that's okay with nudity and being sexual with one another?

How often do you interact with people or watch television?
>>
>>88550687
>-How are you going to find a lead male actor that doesn't mind showing his penis?
-How are you supposed to have a female cast that's okay with nudity and being sexual with one another?
Have you watched like any cable show in the last decade?

Also Last Man Standing is a sitcom with Tim Allen, nobody in their right mind would call it a rip off.
>>
File: latman.jpg (70KB, 486x720px) Image search: [Google]
latman.jpg
70KB, 486x720px
>>88550687
>there's already a show with the same premise called The Last Man Standing
>>
>>88550235
Joris sister made it clear. Deep down they dont.
>>
>>88550235
here we go
>>
>>88550235
Of course they do. Leave the insecurities behind.
>>
>>88548960
TV ADAPTATION?!

Well actually visually the story is pretty tame, beyond some headshots over the course of 60 issues and the burning astronauts.
Dialogue ain't curseword heavy and not much nudity.

They could easily stay faithful to the story and be good TV.
>>
>>88550687
>-How are you supposed to do characters with 1 breast?
makeup

>-How are you going to find a lead male actor that doesn't mind showing his penis?
money

>-How are you supposed to have a female cast that's okay with nudity and being sexual with one another?
more money
>>
>>88553486
I doubt it. They might just make it a police procuderal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.