[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Guy Gardner lecturing at Starfleet Academy Did you ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

>Guy Gardner lecturing at Starfleet Academy

Did you ever think you'd see the day /co/? Have a preview for Star Trek/Green Lantern
>>
>>
It got a sequel?
>>
>>
DC gives no fucks at this point
>>
>>
File: luhx8znumntnkex4wnmg.png (2MB, 800x1231px) Image search: [Google]
luhx8znumntnkex4wnmg.png
2MB, 800x1231px
They seem pretty nonchalant that their universe is dead

>>88548118
yep, Strange New Worlds

it starts this week or next week I think
>>
>>88548107
Why did he steal Midnighter's haircut?
>>
>>88548152
Why not? Midnighter is a cool guy
>>
> it's nuTrek

meh
>>
>>88548134
Uh can you explain why you do not like this anon? I'm not angry or anything i just want to understand
>>
>>88548147
Welli imagine they might have already dealt with some of the grief, also it could be that it will affect them a bit later in the story
>>
>>88548107
Not as weird as Tom Baker's Doctor kicking Cybermen's butt along Kirk and Spock.
>>
>>88548265
>>
>>88548113
>this scumbag called Nekron destroyed the universe we came from
He says it so casually too.
>>
>>88548107
>Did you ever think you'd see the day /co/
yes. such crossovers are not new
>>
>>88548178
it's not the worse crossover idea in my opinion, DC could/has done worse
>>
>>88548134
Not until we get more about the KFC multiverse
>>
>>88548283
>>
did we storytimed the spectrum wars? Is there an archived thread?
>>
>>88549238
It was story timed quite a while ago, dunno if it made it into the newer archive

I have some free time soon, maybe I could do it next week
>>
>>88549254
thank you
>>
>>88548343
What the hell's so fascinating about jelly babies?
It's whimsical.
You bite off their heads.
WHIMSICAL!
>>
>>88549443
Spock doesn't seem like the type to really get whimsy
>>
>>88549496
Whimsy is perfectly logical though if it's established as a human confection.
Humans like sweeties.
Jelly babies are sweeties.
Enjoyment of eating comes from a combination of sensory stimuli, jelly babies have several sensory stimulating factors including bizarre shape, textures, colours and flavours, making it a perfectly logical manner of confection.
But logic is relative I suppose.
>>
The first one was surprisingly good. I'm hoping this one manages to keep it up.
>>
>>88548147
If it features Guy and Killowog in main roles then I'm in.
>>
>>88549542
The separation of Logic and Emotion was one thing that sort of put me off the original series.

It all comes from the head, doesn't it?
>>
>>88549909
Guy, Killlowog and Stewart the three most criminally overlooked Lanterns currently in comics.
>>
>>88550624
Vulcans are just pretending they don't have emotions anyway. They're just really good at suppressing them.
>>
>>88550624
It's not like you can't tell when something is motivated by one or the other.
>>
Isn't it kinda weird non of the lanterns had no reaction when their universe was destroyed? Guy had siblings and Hal had Jim and Barry
>>
>>88548107
>preview for Star Trek/Green Lantern

Again?
>>
>>88550624
They're just good at controlling themselves

Spock was partly overcompensating anyway

>>88552599
Yeah they really didn't give a shit that their whole universe and everyone they ever knew is dead

I guess the future is just so shiny and new they got distracted easily
>>
>>88548283
>Spider-Doctor, Spider-Doctor, does whatever a spider can
>spins a scarf, any size
>crosses over with anything
>look out! culture is a shallow grave filled with the corpses of once-popular franchises
>>
>>88548283
Wait, if it's a TNG crossover why are Kirk and Spock on the cover
>>
>>88552636
That's for vol. 2 #1, but did you mean that preview was already posted?
>>
>>88553504
Maybe anon doesn't know there's a sequel
>>
>>88553494
Time travel hijinks would be my guess. Picard probably got Borg'd (again) and they needed another captain.
>>
File: 1st prize.jpg (25KB, 240x300px)
1st prize.jpg
25KB, 240x300px
>>88548210
I never said I do not like it
I like this, a lot
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.