[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do other countries also have equivalents to capeshit that oversaturated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13

File: Monica's_gang_EN.jpg (37KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
Monica's_gang_EN.jpg
37KB, 250x355px
Do other countries also have equivalents to capeshit that oversaturated the market?

>Generic slapstick from the 70's, just remained relevant because the hack who invented the characters worked on commercials
>Not slapstick anymore because "Current year"
>Just started to get decent when other people began to draw and write the histories for him (Without giving credits)
>Selled out his soul for the devil since the beggining to every fucking product to have the face of his characters, worse than Hanna Barbera and Disney combined
>In print unltil this day, have more canon characters than Simpsons
>It's just meta humor and meme jokes. Not fucking kidding, 80% of the jokes are just "LOL, WE ARE COMIC" and reference to current tv and internet jokes
>The auto fellatio factor is high, and i mean, in the Chris Chan level, the persona of the creator appear in almost every issue so the characters can praize him for no reason and almost call him father sometimes
>Killed all the other creators that he so call "Friends" from the industry
>No one will ever call him out of his pedestal. He is basically the father of comics, media keep tellyng shit like the "struggle" that he never had and the deserving honors that not even a war hero would have
>"The most selled comic in history"
>"Most famous comic in the whole world"
>>
>>88547376
Tá, o penadinho e a dona morte são legais.
>>
File: IMG_0236.jpg (71KB, 620x450px)
IMG_0236.jpg
71KB, 620x450px
>>88547305
I learned reading with Monica comics, that's why I suck at life.
>>
Monica pelo menos ficou gostosa crescida.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault (1).jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
>>88548594
For a animu-wanna-be style, the art the top tier
>>
>>88547305
>"Most famous comic in the whole world"

Never heard of it until this moment.
>>
>>88548912
Exacly
>>
File: Jw_IBGavdjU.png (584KB, 638x428px) Image search: [Google]
Jw_IBGavdjU.png
584KB, 638x428px
>>88547305
Fuck off, Turma da Mônica is comickino.

Based Cebolinha>>>>>>>>
>>
Something sometthing master system?
>>
File: condorito_main180.gif (4KB, 180x301px) Image search: [Google]
condorito_main180.gif
4KB, 180x301px
>>
>>88550660
https://youtu.be/th2_0DXpbAA

>>88551082
Was condorito supposed to be a joke on the three amigos or something? Aways weirded me out how close the style is
>>
>>88547305
>the persona of the creator
elaborate please
>>
>>88551315
Since almost all the comic is just meta humor, the creator constantly appears in the stories as himself and the characters are aways aware that they are just comic characters, mostly as a holy father figure. Some times even to make strawman arguments about violence and how greate his work is. Innocent but also annoyng and lazy. Several creators also appear in the comic, and sometimes the whole plot revolves around people who go visit the studio and celebs that pay to have their own stories where the characters suck their cocks (worse than the Simpsons)

Also, most of the characters are based on sons of the creator. And every time that he divorces and start a new family new characters appear (which are ten at this point)
>>
>>88547305
>using le capeshit meme XD
>disliking Monica's Gang

Viadão.
>>
>>88551422
>Also, most of the characters are based on sons of the creator. And every time that he divorces and start a new family new characters appear (which are ten at this point)

That sounds fucking insane to me. Imagine being the umpteenth woman to marry this guy, looking at the trail of broken homes he's left in his wake and deciding to play russian roulette with her future that way, knowing that any kids that they might have will just become unwilling corporate mascots for life.

What a life.
>>
Didn't this comic used to frequently show loli vag, but they stopped because of SJWs?
>>
>>88552390
Yeah back in 70s-80s they had full frontal nudity in TDM but not anymore.
>>
>>88551288
Chilean character. Nothing to do with Disney.
>>
>>88547305
Cebolinha did nothing wrong, Monica is a daughter insert mary sue
>>
bla bla bla, let's talk about what really matters here
>>
>>88552226
Here is a list for reference

http://oglobo.globo.com/cultura/personagens-da-turma-da-monica-inspirados-nos-filhos-de-mauricio-de-sousa-16274329
>>
>>88548674
Moar
>>
File: ab.png (2MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ab.png
2MB, 1200x800px
>>88553392
Here you dirty sinner, masturbate to the childhood of a country
>>
File: monicajovem43.jpg (102KB, 451x602px)
monicajovem43.jpg
102KB, 451x602px
Reminder that this happened
>>
>>88553636
Of course, Maurício was Tezuka's monkey pet.
>>
>>88553636
Wait what?
>>
>>88553666
Maurício used to brag a lot about how he knew Tezuka once. He asked for several tributes to his husbando even after decades since his dead.
>>
File: (50)images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
(50)images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>88547305
>Br comics
For what purpose
Everyone knows we are the ones with all the quality writers and artists
>>
>>88547305
>selled
>tellyng
jesus fucking christ diego
>>
>>88551288
Legend has it that Pepo, Condorito's creator, got pissy at how Chile was portrayed as a pussy in one of the old Disney movies, so he set to create a character that really represented the Chilean spirit.
Of course the end result was a perma-broke leecherous bum, but I guess the irony was lost on him.
>>
>>88553600
Who the fuck is that mohawk guy supposed to be? God, Jovem is such trash.
>>
>>88553820
Nobody has ever willingly read a Mafalda comic outside of school.
>>
>>88547305
OP, you are mad and salty, fuck off
>>
>>88554269
Nigger I'll fucking fite you
>>
>>88554269
>mafalda is so good it gets taught in br schools
made my day
>>
>>88554444
No one teachs Mafalda, but they use it as examples during grammar lessons.
>>
>>88553636
Weeaboo shits
>>
>>88555722
>grammar lessons
you have the worst grammar i have ever heard, it barely sounds like spanish at all
>>
>>88553600

>mfw as a huelander I can masturbate to this without shame
>mfw no face

Turma da Mônica went to shit after panini

Jovem was kinda cool at the start honestly, but then it fell downhill.

But the halloween editions tend to be pretty top tier.
>>
File: denise.png (417KB, 448x324px)
denise.png
417KB, 448x324px
>>88548674
>>88553600

U to N to F

Make way for best girl.

I remember that one of my favorite stories of the OG comics was one when Denise got tired of being a tertiary character and they had to do auditions for a subtitute

I'm not gonna lie, I did kinda like the meta humor back in the day, but it feels like the quality just plummeted. It's ALL that's left nowadays and it kinda bothers me, because I read this shit growing up and it was a big part of my childhood

Honestly it doesn't really piss me off as much as it dissapoints me, I'm just sad to see the current state. It's not like it's all BAD, but it's just bland. Less spirit yanno?

Everyone always talks about how it drowned out every other comic book and whatever but honestly I don't care much, I'm just sad it doesn't have the magic anymore.

But no, seriously, Jovem is full of 10/10 girls, it's great.
>>
File: Dorinha.png (129KB, 246x512px)
Dorinha.png
129KB, 246x512px
>Took away her doggo

Radar was the best part. Maurício, you madman
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.