[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else wish that Johnny-B lasted just a few years more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Johnny_Bravo_short_poster.jpg (53KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Bravo_short_poster.jpg
53KB, 233x300px
Does anyone else wish that Johnny-B lasted just a few years more?

I would've loved to see parodies like "Johnny Bravo meets Megan Fox" or "Johnny Bravo Meets Hawthorne Heights".
>>
File: the-rock-johnny-bravo.jpg (161KB, 745x1073px) Image search: [Google]
the-rock-johnny-bravo.jpg
161KB, 745x1073px
>>88546335
I really wish that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
movie was made.
>>
>>88546444
How could they have stretched out such a simple plotline into a 1.5-hour movie?
>>
File: bravo movie.jpg (79KB, 600x917px) Image search: [Google]
bravo movie.jpg
79KB, 600x917px
>>88546444
Seconding this.
>>
File: namor rock.jpg (53KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
namor rock.jpg
53KB, 600x736px
>>88546466
>>88546444
Also, wasn't he supposed to be cast as Namor and/or Black Adam? Even tweeted something about securing a role in Shazam once?
>>
>>88546335
One of the malls on my city used to do this cartoon Network world thing where it devoted the last floor to games and attractions inspired by cartoon Network shows and jhonny bravo had a theater in Wich an entertainer got on stage and jhonny flirted with her while the voice came from a voice actor that sounded like him talking through a mic
That's the only jhonny bravo thing i remember but it was really fucking funny
>>
>>88546493
he is cast as black adam, the movie is just years away, allegedly because they are waiting out his contract
>>
File: latest[4].jpg (326KB, 750x1045px) Image search: [Google]
latest[4].jpg
326KB, 750x1045px
>>88546335
does anybody remembers this atrocity?
>>
>>88547164
I do.
It's actually pretty good, as far as the intro and the title.

Then it suddenly becomes stupid awful very fast.
>>
>>88546717
>allegedly because they are waiting out his contract

whaaaat

Physically, he is PERFECT for the role. Why do they want to cast anyone different? Some jew managed to promise the role to some other actor they owe a favour to?
>>
whatever happened to that movie they were working on with The Rock as Johnny and Adam Sandler as Carl?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.