[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreamworks have some of the best writers and creators working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Dreamworks have some of the best writers and creators working under the worst execs and marketing department.

agree?
>>
>>88536255
My dick in a blender *prrrttttrrstttt*
>>
>>88536255
Unless those Execs and marketing dept created "Home" and "Boss Baby," I'll have to disagree. Who the fuck thought Boss Baby was a good idea? Fuck sake, it makes Chicken Little and Home on the Range look good.
>>
File: SmekforPresident.jpg (933KB, 1685x2550px) Image search: [Google]
SmekforPresident.jpg
933KB, 1685x2550px
>>88536748
They're both popular books.
It worked for Shrek and HTTYD, clearly if they keep adapting books it might happen again eventually is the claim they're sticking to.
>>
>>88536826
But anon, they spent a million jillion dollars on the rights to a bunch of old shitty shows and franchises! We HAVE to adapt Captain Underpants into a feature film to prove to the investors it was a worthwhile use of money!
>>
File: 250px-Admiral_Baby.png (79KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Admiral_Baby.png
79KB, 250x188px
>>88536748
execs only follow charts, baby are trend so they think this is a good idea
>>
>>88536826
Hey, you know what you can't get with 3d animation? A nice picture like this one.
>>
>>88536748
>>88536826
yes thats the execs that made the decision.
>>
>>88537034
I'm sure they could if they really wanted to, considering how flexible CGI is in the right hands. However that artstyle isn't safe enough to guarantee asses in seats, so they don't even bother and just stick to what's gotten them money in the past.
>>
Remember "Me and My Shadow"?
It's completely dead now :'(
>>
Maybe? They only make movies that are forgettable fluff so they can franchise them. Can't imagine the writers need to put too much effort into that.
>>
File: snapshot20161219142010.jpg (125KB, 1280x696px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20161219142010.jpg
125KB, 1280x696px
>>88537127
Well, at least the part where a lot of Boov technology looks like bubbles isn't too hard.
I don't recall if we ever get to see large-scale boov architecture in the film.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 180x281px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 180x281px
>>88537171
>They only make movies that are forgettable fluff
U wot?
>>
>>88537394

Okay, they MOSTLY make forgettable fluff.

To them, creating a movie thats actually well written and deep is usually a happy accident.
>>
File: dinotruxtoys.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dinotruxtoys.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
>>88537433
It'll be interesting to see how they go from here now that they seem to be more interested in selling toys than making sequels.
>>
>>88537484

you think Pixar is not heading same route?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.