[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were trying to convince someone to watch South Park, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
If you were trying to convince someone to watch South Park, what episodes would you show them?
>>
>>88535452
Anything from the season where Cartman kills Scott Tenorman's parents
>>
I had my wife into it by showing her the halloween episodes they did in the beginning but then I tried to describe the start of this season to her and she went right back to stonewalling it
>>
Good Times with Weapons
Make Love not Warcraft
Butters Very Own Episode
Bigger, Longer and Uncut
Imginationland Three parter
Coon and Friends Three parter
>>
>>88535486
>episodes that are practically nothing like Southpark
good choice
>>
>>88535452
Awesom-o
>>
>>88535486
>Bigger, Longer and Uncut

Why was it so fucking good?
>>
>>88535512
Considering how Matt and Trey want South Park to become more and more continuity/story driven, I disagree. The three parter and arc episodes now reflect the modern show as a whole more then ever.

Also they're great episodes screw you buddy.
>>
>>88535556
>trying to convince someone to watch southpark based on the modern show
okay buddy i got a nice wall for you to bash your head against too
>>
>>88535452
Depends on the person.

Those >>88535486 if they're "omg such a nerd".
>>
Like right now?

Critters Christmas special. Can't remember the actual title, but I watch it every year.
>>
The Losing Edge
Majorine
Up the Down Steroid
Super Best Friends
Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000
>>
>>88535486
>Imginationland Three parter
I'd skip out on this one
Otherwise, great list
Also Le Petit Tourette
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.