[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ Christmas Cheer Thread #17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 184

File: supersantalives.png (166KB, 436x379px) Image search: [Google]
supersantalives.png
166KB, 436x379px
What's this? What's this? There's /co/hristmas everywhere.

Grab some cocoa, turn on the Christmas music, get comfy, and hang out with some /co/mrades as we share stories and get into the holiday spirit.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random Anon may purchase a holiday gift for you. Be sure to gift another Anon in return so we can spread the cheer far and wide.

Ungifted lists: pastebin.com/PnsZCHHH
All lists: pastebin.com/i76p6g59

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top to be registry/wishlist/#########
We just need the ###########

Missing Address: When viewing your list, click "List settings" in the upper right hand corner. From there click "View details" on the wishlist you are using. On this new page in the middle will say "Shipping Address". Mark "Use an existing shipping address" and select the address you want to use (most likely your home address). Below that check the box "Third party shipping agreement". Click on "Save Changes" and you're all set!

Previous thread: >>88485099
>>
Final warning for the writing contest.
>>
File: Krampus Is Coming To Get You.png (600KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Krampus Is Coming To Get You.png
600KB, 1500x2000px
Start off the thread by reposting this awesome delivery by POFG.

And what the heck, I'm posting my list too: VJ9BT1OBNF7
>>
2I034K1BBBBZL

i hope it's ok if my list isn't /co/ related
i'm just asking for a dedicated chess set
i've been getting a lot better now and nothing feels better than actually feeling the pieces
thanks and merry christmas!
>>
>>88533747
people generally gift each other books in the $5-20 range, asking for a $40 chess set is kinda...out there.
>>
>>88533768
haha i know it's kind of "dear santa, i want a ferrari" tier
i just thought i'd put it out there
>>
>>88533816
fair enough
>>
Anyone got any tips for buying gifts for a 5 and 10 year old? I've got to get my youngest siblings something but I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>88534139
Can't go wrong with some plushes.
They make plushes of all kinds of stuff, including monsters etc.
>>
That Mexibro's wishlist is a bit ridiculous. Who's going to pay $285 for a funko pop?
>>
Merry Christmas guys. Here's my code
KTPMTCYJLKH8
Also, what is your favorite /co/ related Christmas special?
>>
>>88534452
Muppets Christmas Carol. Can't go a Christmas without watching it.
>>
>>88534181
Do ten her year olds even use toys anymore though
>>
>>88534477
This so much! Best interpretation of a Christmas carol
>>
>>88534525
Depends.
My nephew is stitched to his tablet, but when he gets a good toy he'll go wild.
>>
>>88534477
Muppets are great. I always liked their movies and renditions of classic stories.
>>
>>88534439
I think that might be Mexican Pesos since it's .mx, so 285 would really be about $14.
>>
By the way, when's the next stream?
>>
>>88534587
Jesus, I'm retarded.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (81KB, 1142x834px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
81KB, 1142x834px
1FDBRSJ0U0IZQ

merry Christmas
>>
>>88534601
How does a stream of all of the Planet of the Apes movies sound...starting about Wednesday?
>>
>>88534139
Those big art supply sets that have like colored pencils, markers, watercolors, etc could be a good choice. Combine it with a sketch book and you can't go wrong.
>>
>>88533816
The other anon is too polite to say it but basically, you're taking the fucking piss. Fuck off.
>>
File: tokage03.jpg (17KB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
tokage03.jpg
17KB, 390x220px
Hohoho, merry smissmass, 3JMHGUE6ACEKL, a certain marshy, bayou-ish, everglade-ian, wetlander, boggy, mire-ful, morass-ic THINGS book is on its way to you

Scribs, could you draw Usagi Miyamoto with his son Jotaro playing in the snow?

>>88534933
If I hadn't already spent $60 on anons gifts I might've bought it if it were /co/ related
>>
>>88534673
Those are great if the kid likes to draw, but the absolutely cheapest ones are usually pretty crappy so it might be a good idea to buy a slightly more expansive one.
>>
>>
File: hydra ho ho ho.jpg (23KB, 203x388px) Image search: [Google]
hydra ho ho ho.jpg
23KB, 203x388px
The hour is now at hand.
The submission phase of the writing contest is now over! Unless you get it to me before I'm done reading all of these.
Here is the site with all four of the submitted stories, please read them and let the writers know what you think of them.
https://sites.google.com/view/hydrachristmas
Also, if someone could either put this into the OP or the Pastebin, that would be nice. Also remove the rules pastebin.

I'll read these and pick a winner when I'm done.
See you on the other side.
HAIL HYDRA
\o/
>>
>>88535916
Hell yeah.

I hope my story is enjoyable.
>>
File: 1480905722840.png (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1480905722840.png
1MB, 2400x2400px
>>88533736
Thanks bro. Glad you like it. I don't want to leave the house right now. Too cold.

For shit's and giggles 36N04QFZXGDAK
>>
>>88535916
Thanks! Been looking forward to reading these
>>
Just a reminder the puzzle is still live! You can ask for help if you so need to
=============================
Alright folks here it is my final puzzle!
Everything you need to answer the riddle is in this post (well in a way). This puzzle is so easy to do all you have to do is answer my question. But before you do that you may wish to read this
http://pastebin.com/6UN1ayC8 - My original puzzle write up from last year.
http://pastebin.com/sWuWJ2Ms - Puzzle 2
http://pastebin.com/RJdLW7sQ - Puzzle 3
http://pastebin.com/vbPk9D9W - Puzzle I did as a warm up a few weeks back
http://pastebin.com/HLV8GN4L - Puzzle 1 Xmas 2016
http://pastebin.com/Fnj9ZGa7 - Puzzle 2 Xmas 2016w

12-40 111-7 1503-1 5-100 20-25.
32-18 43-16 4-106 21-24 137-6 425-2
664-1 4-106 21-24 1633-1 1575-1's 494-2

Answer in the following format "Oh Mighty Riddler the answer is <answer>"

Before we get started yes that 's is in there on purpose. This one will take all of your cunning, or is it counting? Oh well who can tell. Get cracking!
>>
>>88536564
And if you so love my riddles FKVFTCKNPLCE
>>
>>88536564
Hey, Bandette came today. Thanks again!
>>
>>88536610
There's quite a few Anons who should be receiving gifts this week part of the benefit of buying early is you can take advantage of Amazon's deals for slower shipping, which means Anons will get them closer to Christmas. I have a shitload of pantry dollars now apparently.
>>
If anyone wants some movie digital copies im probably going to dump them all here tonight after work. Also posting my wishlist 1AFNGL2SDUUM2.
>>
>>88535916
HAIL HYDRA!
>>
Lists have been updated, we're at 175 registered and 10 ungifted, a 95% gifting rate.
>>
File: watchmen-christmas.jpg (131KB, 487x618px) Image search: [Google]
watchmen-christmas.jpg
131KB, 487x618px
>>88535916
>https://sites.google.com/view/hydrachristmas

Wooo! Fingers crossed everyone!
>>
I'll try and get a stream going tonight when I'm done wrapping presents.
>>
>>88535916
I look forward to checking them out.

>>88537429
So Close yet so far. Here's 3 more lists gifted.

39UM0EMOIJT4N
234D4W8PYM663
225ZUOBRNH1P3
>>
>>88534968
>Scribs, could you draw Usagi Miyamoto with his son Jotaro playing in the snow?
I just remembered seeing this earlier and forgot to respond. Do you want a drawing or a scrib? POFG might be a better choice for a drawing.
>>
File: AM I KAWAII DESU, ONI-CHAN.jpg (15KB, 249x252px) Image search: [Google]
AM I KAWAII DESU, ONI-CHAN.jpg
15KB, 249x252px
>>88538475
Uh, I just like Usagi Yojimbo a lot. Either a scrib or a drawing would be cool

I don't know what to do with myself now. Classes are done, next semesters classes are chosen and its too cold to leave the apartment, and I can't stay at the gym all day. Wat do?
>>
File: ruru.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ruru.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>88538364
>225ZUOBRNH1P3
Thanks! I've always been meaning to get into Punisher comics and you just gave me the push I needed. Merry Christmas. May a year of good fortune and many shekels bless you, my dude.
>>
File: HAIL SANTA.jpg (55KB, 527x417px) Image search: [Google]
HAIL SANTA.jpg
55KB, 527x417px
>>88535916
The Fight Before Christmas was amazing. I loved Megas growing up, and it hit so many of the right story beats. Little heavy on the Gurren Lagaan for my taste but I know it was done with love.
>They’d probably be written off for tax-purposes or something lame like that!
It still hurts, dammit!

I enjoyed Very Watchmen Christmas a lot for what it was. Had some character issues And when you're dealing with these ones, that isn't surprising, they're hard to pin down for a Christmas Dinner scene, but the core relationship between Nite Owl and Rorschach was very solid so kudos to you. Really liked the beginning in Rorschach's apartment.

Order of the Triad was short and sweet. I haven't watched Venture Bros. but I'm generally aware of the characters. Opening paragraph is hilarious, even without not really knowing the characters too well.
>I heard there was a Blacula nearby
Love it.

I've only been aware of Usagi's existence, and haven't read anything with him, so I was a little concerned heading into this one, but was relieved to see how well the story unfolded. Probably the most well written out of the bunch. It's a nice little plot, too. I was worried at the end that they'd follow the footprints back to their house and cause trouble for the family.

AND TIME FOR THE RESULTS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poV2mZuVOjI

I've got to give it to Fight Before Christmas.
It's written just like an episode of one of my all time favorite shows, and the characterizations were all perfect.
Hell, you even rewrote the theme song!
>Uh, Coop? It's Santa.
Had me dying in the first minute of reading.

So thank you all that entered, it was very fun reading them, I hope it was fun writing them.
Be sure to keep practicing, and maybe one day if you're lucky, it will get a stranger to buy you $50 worth of nerd stuff.

Merry Christmas and HAIL HYDRA
>>
>>88538633
Make sure you check out Rucka's run for some Solid Frank. I had a lot of fun reading that series.
>>
>>88538806
Punishered Venom Frank
>>
>>88538607
you could read my losingUsagi story from the writing contest, if you wanted
>>
File: scorpio30.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
scorpio30.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
It feels like it has been too long since we had a crypto quiz

16F4O2JY3FFCQ
>>
File: A Very Venture Christmas.png (772KB, 919x795px) Image search: [Google]
A Very Venture Christmas.png
772KB, 919x795px
>>88538872
It''s bretty good, like something Sakai would make
>>
did you guys have a good weekend? It's the final stretch of the holiday season
I feel like Garfield cuz I'm hating Mondays
/IYIVZUUY85JI
>>
File: 1481246968583.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481246968583.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>88538670
>Order of the Triad was short and sweet.

That went better than expected.

I didn't had time to edit some stuff since I was out.
>>
>>88538670
Oh man, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun with the concept. Now if a drawfriend would just draw Megas doing a Giga Drill Breaker with a Christmas tree drill, life would be perfect.

Merry Christmas, Hydra.
>>
>>88538670

Congrats to the winner! Man, it was fun to write it none the less. I hope people enjoyed it if they went through it.
>>
>>88538670
If you really though it was the most well-written it completely surpassed my expectations for it. Really happy you enjoyed it!
Look forward to reading the rest when I get off work
>>
Planning on making a gingerbread house now that finals are over.

Anyone have any tips/know-how?
>>
>>88540489
Call up the city to see if there's been any documented reports on the lot to check for flooding or other domestic complaints.
>>
>>88540489
Get some friends together & copy the competition rules from this year's Bob's Burgers Christmas episode.
>>
>>88536564
Does it have something to do with that code in puzzle one?
is it also a numeric substitution cipher,
>>
>>88540489
Be sure to do a coincide analysis of the blueprints to check for collisions before you finalize everything.
>>
>>88540489
Check your planning permission. Bake based structures usually require more paperwork than traditional brick and mortar ones.
>>
We're finally getting some snow again today. The weather report claimed it was supposed to snow non-stop from Thursday to Sunday last week and we only got a light flurry. Now it seems to be coming down pretty well, so I'm cuddled up with my kids and watching old MMPR episodes on Netflix out of nostalgia from our discussions a few threads back.

Speaking of, can anybody offer opinions on the Zyuranger DVDs from Shout! Factory? I've always wanted to check out some sentai stuff without it having been American-ized first.

>>88535916
Oh, cool. I've been looking forward to these.

Now if only we can convince Mexico to extradite Kamalanon, we can wrap up the art contest too.

>>88536631
>I have a shitload of pantry dollars now apparently.
Yeah... What the heck's up with that? I saw there was like a day's difference in shipping options with the choice of receiving a $5 credit for the later one (which is still supposed to arrive before Christmas). Thinking I'd just use it toward another gift purchase, I accepted, only to find out it's only good for grocery items or something?
>>
>>88540552
It is indeed a substitution cipher, but the key is shall we say, a bit wordy.
>>
>>88540760
Yeah it's basically grocery money
>>
>>88540760
What is Amazon even in your countries? You have these deals and cashback stuff and drone delivery and same-day delivery and student discounts and whatever Amazonsmile is supposed to be while stuff barely makes it to my country at all. Did you sacrifice a smaller and weaker country to them or something?
>>
>>88540874
next time anon, try a little more consumerism, a little more CAPITALISM.
>>
>>88540874
Not yet, but we have something in the works. Where do you live?
>>
>>88540874
I'd honestly not ever heard of this Amazon Pantry thing before, but it looks like you place grocery orders through it. I've always primarily used the site for books and movies, but I guess they're branching out to groceries in a big way now.

>Did you sacrifice a smaller and weaker country to them or something?
No, but the little town of Amazonia doesn't appear on maps anymore for a reason.
>>
>>88540552
Is it absolutely necessary to read those pastebins for this puzzle?
>>
>>88540994
Buttfuck nowhere, Sweden. I guess it's less "barely makes it to my country" and more "postal services don't like bringing stuff to the middle of nowhere".
>>
I've ordered food from Amazon a few times now. It's really quite good. Got some stupidly cheap prices on cans and dried stuff to try it out. Baby food was cheap as hell as well. It's worth doing if you see things that you need or fancy.
>>
I've noticed an interesting thing, apparently if you have a small enough wishlist (mine was four items) amazon won't even bother hiding what's been bought.
And since nobody here mentioned gifting me anything else (I've been gifted previously), I'm going to assume it's someone from my family.
If it isn't, I guess I'll post a pic on Christmas.
>>
>>88541358
How do you know you are gifted if it isnt removed from the list?
>>
>>88541384
Because it was.
>>
>>88541399
Oh, my bad. Misread it.
Weird...
>>
>>88541358
You can turn the hiding option on or off.
>>
How's everyone doing today?
>>
File: kuugavskrampus.png (428KB, 734x644px) Image search: [Google]
kuugavskrampus.png
428KB, 734x644px
>>88539058
Oh boy! I thought that paired letter one was going to be the last? Are you going back to the old format?

>>88540760
Kamalanon mentioned something about receiving bad news, so they might just be working through some stuff at the moment. I do hope they come back soon.

>>88541644
I'm doing great, just happy to be home. How are you feeling, Hulkster?
>>
>>88541543
Well, it was on when I got my first gift, and two weeks after getting it, the item anon bought for me is still hidden.
I mean, it's within the realm of possibility that my sister ordered the thing, got on my pc when I was otherwise occupied, either at a store or on a crapper or whatever, went to amazon and checked if it can be seen from my account... but it's a little far fetched because of the timeframe it would've to happen.
>>
>>88541738
I'm actually better, I've just been sleeping insanely poorly since I got better.

Still nice to feel better though.
>>
Hey gang, are there any current open contests? I mean besides the cipher stuff which I have NO idea how to even approach so I didn't even take a shot at.
>>
>>88541738
All joking aside, I do hope they're doing well.
>>
File: judgepal.jpg (119KB, 304x245px) Image search: [Google]
judgepal.jpg
119KB, 304x245px
>>88541771
I feel like you had whatever I had. The same thing happened to me when I was better and I'm still sleeping pretty poorly, only about 4-5 hours a night.

>>88542063
Same here.
>>
>>88542129
That sounds identical to how I've been doing.

It's left me feeling 'ok', but I'm so drained I'm trying not to do to much.
>>
>>88541967
Not that I'm aware of. It would be nice to have a contest that wasn't so complicated though.
>>
>>88538633
> Sparkly Rusev
Swoon.
>>
>>88542302
>>88542129
I've felt like this for weeks, but I just chalk it up to winter semi-depression due to the wonky sun-time hours during the winter here.
>>
>>88542536
Well, to be fair..

This is after I was horribly ill for half a week, and dealing with recovering from the damage down to it for another almost week (I still have muscle soreness and have been occasionally waking up with a charlie horse in the middle of the night.
>>
>>88542577
For me it was a head cold and chest congestion/sore throat for about a week. The sore throat was pretty bad, I couldn't speak for a few days, and the coughing fits kept me up most nights. Once I got over it I was finding myself waking up after only sleeping a few hours, which is what's still going on now.
>>
>>88542577
Sorry, I wasn't trying to belittle your actual illnesses, just stating that I don't think mine's due to illness so much as environment at the moment. more often than not lately, I just feel exhausted, no matter how much sleep I get.
>>
>>88542536
>>88542642
Do you get no sun at all during the winter? I know waking up to stuff like rain/overcast skies makes me feel tired the whole day, I can't imagine waking up to basically night time.
>>
>>88542642
I know you weren't.

I was just saying that while ours may be more specific to us both being ill.

For about 3 days I effectively didn't eat, and even once I wasn't sick I didn't want to eat because of how terrible it made me feel.
>>
File: 20160831_144538.png (2MB, 1304x1998px) Image search: [Google]
20160831_144538.png
2MB, 1304x1998px
Old but still funny.

22F7P31ZHSC0V

Marvel only seems to do these every 3 to 4 years, but I always really enjoy them.
>>
How do we know if someone on the list has already been gifted?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NhijmGTwwo

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=350Xlkvn0Ko

>>88542673
I think, currently, we get daylight from about 9:30AM-5PM.
>>
>>88542792
There are 2 lists.

One list only has people who have not been gifted as of the last update.

if you want to double check, you can look for the 'purchased' selector when on their list (this won't show anything if the person deleted the listing after it was purchased.)
>>
>>88538806
I'll be sure to add it to my list. How is Edmonson's run with Punisher anyway? I hear it has a rocky start but really improves as it goes on.
>>
>>88542792
You can go to your own list and sort it by Purchased, then swap their code with your own in the link. That will bring you to their purchased list and you can see if anything was bought within the last few days.

>>88542813
That's right around how it is for me. I think the sun comes up at about 7am and goes down at 5 or 6. At least you don't have the 30 days of night and have to fend off the vampires.
>>
>>88542875
Once you get pastnthe electro part it gets good. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The skull mask was dope.
>>
>>88542875
The middle arc was fine but the opening and closing arcs were lackluster at best. He had a good look but the blatant art swiping took me out of it at times.

I do need Rucka's ruin though. If it didn't cost a kidney.
>>
File: 20161219_192041[1].jpg (645KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161219_192041[1].jpg
645KB, 2560x1440px
Many thanks to the person who gave me the Volume 3 of Transmetropolitan.
I'm gonna browse through the list and see who hasn't been gifted yet!
Apologies though if it doesn't arrive by Christmas, my wallet has gotten pretty stretched thin as is.
Also apologies for this crummy looking quality.
>>
Hey folks. Finally all done with classes, free to enjoy the last week until Christmas and beyond.

To make up for last Saturday's painful Star Wars stream, this Saturday night I am planning on streaming some of the BIG Christmas Classics. I might find comics I can storytime through the week.

Hope you guys look forward to it!

F2H67ST7SEVM
>>
Ok... I looked through the few people that haven't been gifted. I noticed that all these people customized their list to the point where you can't see if they were ungifted or not.
Like I see their "unpurchased" section of their lists but there isn't a "purchased" section. Anyone else notice that?
Cause I feel kinda iffy about getting one of these guys something on the off chance that they were already gifted and an ungifted anon gets looked over.
>>
>>88543911
On my list at least, there hasn't been anything bought at all yet. I'm not sure if there would be a "purchased" section in that case.
>>
>>88543911
You used to be able to switch to Purchased on stranger's wishlists, but can't anymore. If you want to view their purchased list you have to do what I said here: >>88542883
>>
>>88543959
Oooh, thanks for that tip, much appreciated.
>>
>>88544052
Another little tip, purchase lists may not be sorted correctly, so look around for December 2016 dates, they may not necessarily be right at the top.
>>
May I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, everything just seems as an annoyance.

Just updated the lists, we're at 175 registered and 7 ungifted, a 96% gifting rate!

>>88540489
cheat, use a box inside to increase structural integrity.
>>
>>88544122
Got it, I already saw one guy got a Wonder Woman book this month so that whittles it down to three guys.
>>88544152
Make it six. P1468SBM9B3V was gifted with a WW book.
>>
I just don't know what to get nate and it's stressing me out, i almost miss the days when i could actually relax for christmas. any good horror comics out lately? i've seen he already has american vampire, lock and key, preacher, lucifer, and day men if that helps
>>
>>88544178
If you're talking about the one purchased on the 13th they didn't post their list until yesterday so it's not from us.
>>
>>88544178
That doesn't necessarily mean they were gifted from the thread though. I'm sure if they were Elusive would have caught it.
>>
>>88544221
>>88544238
Oh ok, my apologies. Elusive has a very good eye.
>>
>>88544192
Providence.

Avatar is releasing a new edition of the first arc's HC
>>
>>88544274
alan moore is like THE comics guy, right? allright, i'll get that
>>
File: k1_bt.jpg (111KB, 519x300px) Image search: [Google]
k1_bt.jpg
111KB, 519x300px
Tremble before the might of the Black Raven!

Back home and had a chance to read through the other entries in the story contest at >>88535916

Definitely encourage others to check them out if they can. In fact I'm sending SHEOL (235AQ8RR6QFO.co.uk)a gift since he wrote my favourite entry! It should hopefully arrive juuuust before christmas
>>
>>88544327
I like Moore in general terms...but Providence is a fantastic reconstruction of Lovecraftian fiction.
>>
File: empowering.png (69KB, 1650x384px) Image search: [Google]
empowering.png
69KB, 1650x384px
Ok, I sent 3F5ZG716D5UBO Empowered Volume 1!
I hope you enjoy it!
Merry Christmas, you guys!
>>
>>88544481
how could he not?

>tfw you'll never be thugboy for elissa
>>
File: coChristmas16.jpg (435KB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
coChristmas16.jpg
435KB, 2432x4320px
Just arrived today! Thanks, Dan!
>>
File: 000.jpg (197KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
197KB, 1280x1941px
Page 7? not on my watch.
>>
File: 001.jpg (182KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
182KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 002.jpg (345KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
345KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 003.jpg (344KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
344KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 004.jpg (366KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
366KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 005.jpg (361KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
361KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 006.jpg (381KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
381KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 007.jpg (354KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
354KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 008.jpg (327KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
327KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 009.jpg (348KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
348KB, 1280x1941px
>>
Wow, I just realized that there are a LOT of Walking Dead trades on our shelf that I've not read. I got like ten volumes back in the day from my old buddy/roommate when he lost a DVD box set I lent him because he insisted I take them and Essential Tales Of The Zombie as repayment for the fact, despite my protests. I don't think I've read past those, but I guess the missus had picked up a lot more than that when she got into reading the series, as we have eighteen volumes now (up through Negan's first appearance). I honestly lost interest in the show after the first season, but I may have to check back into the comic.
>>
>>88539234
>did you guys have a good weekend?

Yes. Spent two nights at the gf's, because I somehow lucked into being just normie enough to pull it off.

3H7IYBFP34A8A
>>
This story reminds me, is Wolverine & The X-Men worth picking up? I always thought it looked fun, but never checked it out. I think Amazing X-Men: The Quest For Nightcrawler was the most recent X-Men story I read, which, as an old-school X-Fan, is kind of sad.
>>
>>88546129
First volume of wolverine and the x men is comfy af. Everything after is meh. Gilligan's uncanny x men is pretty great and lines up with what cyclops and his team was doing during the events if WATXM
>>
>>88544122
I tend to sort mine after stuff comes in. I try to wait until everything gets dropped off here.

>>88545283
I miss Broo.

>>88539234
I worked Saturday and had my signs pilfered by a coworker accidentally so I was stuck facing half the store for the evening. My back still hurts.

>>88545732
>Essential Tales Of The Zombie
You made out like a bandit there.

>>88545968
It's very Jason Aaron. Sometimes he just does too much.
>>
>>88546280
>You made out like a bandit there.
I forgot that I also got the Marvel MAX Zombie trades as well. He basically bought a ton of zombie-related stuff at our old LCS's 75% off New Year's sale and passed it off to me while REALLY overestimating the worth of a $30 GetBackers box set. Then again, he may've just wanted to be rid of them for whatever reason.

>It's very Jason Aaron. Sometimes he just does too much.
I liked his character interactions in Amazing X-Men, especially Kurt and Logan, but I didn't care for his Thor all that much outside of the gorgeous art.
>>
Any good or bad B/C-list Christmas specials for that Holiday spirit (or a good laugh)?
>>
>>88546721
It's similar to his Ghost Rider with over the top stories, old characters thrown in, his own characters being awesome at damn near everything. If you like that, it's for you. If not, avoid it. I had trouble enjoying most of the run because Aaron's writing there bothers me.
>>
>>88546721
I still need that Marvel Max Zombie book, too. I have the sequel to it The Zombie Simon Garth.
>>
>>88546832
>I have the sequel to it The Zombie Simon Garth
I think that one was the better of the two. Last I checked, the first one was fairly cheap too. I think the only MAX horror reboot I didn't read was Devil Slayer or whatever it was called. I recently sold my Hellstorm MAX trade, but kept Werewolf By Night, Man-Thing, and Zombie.
>>
>>88547479
I keep Hellstorm for the art. I liked the idea they attempted in Devil Slayer. I have it saved to buy for later.
>>
All around, I feel that /co/, /fit/, and /sci/ are the comfiest/friendliest boards. /lit/ and /jp/ are alike in the way that they attempt to actively dissuade newposters and are difficult to get into but redeem themselves occasionally unlike /a/ and /fa/, which are intentionally trivial. I'm pretty sure that the first two are eventually going to be removed at some point or will dwindle due to lack of newfags through their own efforts. Every board not mentioned is alright (except /d/, fuck them).
But hey, its just an image forum. Merry Christmas from a Chrismatheist.
>>
File: christmasmagik.jpg (333KB, 593x960px) Image search: [Google]
christmasmagik.jpg
333KB, 593x960px
Last month my gf saw my waifu folder of Magik, you can guess how embarrassed I was.

Came home tonight to find out she drew me a pretty decent lewd and on top of that, she started a Magik cosplay that I got to enjoy up close.

Suffice it to say this has been a good year to be in love at Christmas.
>>
>>88547785
Having a gf that's as nerdy as you is the most /co/mfy
>>
>>88547785
Sounds like you have it pretty good, anon. Also,
>Rowlet plush

Excellent Taste. I have that one too.
>>
>>88548060
Actually when I got us the games for Christmas, she surprised me with both of our starters by having them seat belted in behind us.

>tfw let her have Rowlet because she's goddamn cool.

My Litten is pretty neat too.
>>
>>88548334
She does sound like a pretty rad gf. And there I go forgetting my name again.
>>
Just got back from Rogue One, pretty damn good movie. Surprised how it really steps forward into it's own as a story. Not like Episode 7, IE New Hope 2.0.

>>88547671
I only really visit /co/, /tg/, and /diy/ these days. Even then there's resistance and people being dicks for dick sake.
>>
>>88549329
The only thing I liked about Rogue One was Tarkin and Krennic's dynamic.
That was awesome.

The rest was just pretty dull, for the most part.
>>
>>88547785
>posting rare lewds on 4chan
>>
Amazon really needs a way to check what the status of incoming gifts is. Over two weeks later and I have no idea where mine are... damn Canada

But the ones I gave have all been successfully delivered, so that's good at least
>>
>>88549902
Perhaps the person who sent them to you could give you an update.

I know a book I ordered for myself came in this morning and is still "shipping" according to Amazon, but it was from a third party seller.
>>
>>88549902

I wanted to make a good Canada joke, but all I had were the stereotypes... hockey, Tim Hortons, maple syrup, etc.
>>
how long does stuff take to ship anyway? like on a non holiday a package inbetween states or provinces or even between countries? Anyone have any idea?
>>
>>88550762
Amazon's default shipping is UPS, which is the absolute bottom tier of shipping companies.
In general, within the states it's four business days unless you live close to one of their depots or the place that the item is shipping from.
which is why you should never order from them late in the week if you want to get your stuff quickly

As for international, I honestly don't know.
>>
>>88550908

DHL is bottom tier.
>>
File: Animal Man Green Arrow Lemire.jpg (505KB, 1109x854px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Man Green Arrow Lemire.jpg
505KB, 1109x854px
>>88550908
I dunno. that Drake's Cakes one in England seems to be much worse.

But yes, UPS' shit shipping + Amazon's shit packaging = busted books and broken dreams.
>>
>>88542883
>That will bring you to their purchased list and you can see if anything was bought within the last few days.
Or anything since they last cleared the list.
Some people have items purchased years ago still on it.
>>
File: 000.jpg (147KB, 1280x1943px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
147KB, 1280x1943px
whats with this page 7 BS
>>
File: 002.jpg (258KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
258KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 003.jpg (248KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
248KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 004.jpg (248KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
248KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 005.jpg (233KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
233KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 006.jpg (245KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
245KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 007.jpg (254KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
254KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 008.jpg (240KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
240KB, 1280x1941px
>>
File: 009.jpg (198KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
198KB, 1280x1941px
>>
>>88551884
Well, that was overall depressing.
>>
File: santamarvel.png (687KB, 795x797px) Image search: [Google]
santamarvel.png
687KB, 795x797px
Morning! How we all doing today? Better get that shopping done, only 5 days until Christmas!

>>88551250
Yup, I was saying it more along the lines of seeing if they had been gifted anything in the last few days. If there's something on there from earlier it may not be from us, like what happened earlier this thread.
>>
>>88553173
Have one last paper to write today and then I can get to streaming.

Planning on doing all Planet of the Apes movies.
>>
>>88553324
>all Planet of the Apes movies
How many are there? 2-3?
>>
>>88553534
Planet, Beneath, Escape, Conquest, Battle

And then we'll see if people want Remake, Rise, and Dawn
>>
>>88553541
Wtf those are many.
>>
Is this just books or can we request other /co/ related merchandise? Because I want to request some /co/ vidya.
>>
>>88547785
>Starro on Christmas tree
Oh man, I've got to do that next year.
>>
File: 1366243948100.gif (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1366243948100.gif
82KB, 300x300px
I'm about to head to work. I hope you all have a great day.
>>
>>88553574
That was a point of contention last year,

Generally it's whatever, up to the discretion of the person buyin'.
>>
so... are these creations up in the workshop? The only thing I've found is Spider-Man. Also Central City by far has the comfiest theme in Unmasked
>>
>>88553541
Well I'd be down for Rise and Dawn, those are some fantastic movies. I think I've only seen the first of the original series. Are any of them after Planet good?
>>
>>88553806
Rise is actually one of the ones I find to be the worst haha, while Dawn is pretty fantastic.

Escape (the third one) is great in being silly and campy, Conquest is a prefiguration of Rise and I prefer it.

The only bad one is Battle.
>>
>>88547785
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_ezMbv2sr4

>Rowlet
Best boy.

>>88553324
Grabbed the Blu-Ray set on sale a while back and have yet to get through it. I'd be down for the stream to enjoy them with a group.
>>
>>88553837
I got the Blu-Ray set for christmas last year.
Must have had those on repeat well into March.

And yeah, starting tomorrow then
>>
File: harrisonwellschristmas2.png (188KB, 585x476px) Image search: [Google]
harrisonwellschristmas2.png
188KB, 585x476px
>>88553713
I have a handful of created characters on the Steam workshop. A lot were created just for pictures, so I didn't upload them and may have deleted some.

>>88553837
Michael Bolton is my favorite singer.
>>
>>88553823
I think I enjoy Rise a lot more than most people. I know people aren't fond of James Franco or his performance but I can overlook that and I really enjoyed everything with Caesar and the way his story plays out.
>>
>>88553962
Caesar was great, but everything else about the story was just not working for me.

I mean, how did they not know his mother had given birth?
>>
File: ThisIsWhatACinephileLooksLike.jpg (568KB, 1920x812px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsWhatACinephileLooksLike.jpg
568KB, 1920x812px
>>88553923
>>
>>88553997
For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings When a Man Loves a Woman.
>>
>>88554059
The man can sing.
>>
File: 20161218_142954-1.jpg (931KB, 2883x1734px) Image search: [Google]
20161218_142954-1.jpg
931KB, 2883x1734px
Good afternoon! How's everyone doing?

Haven't had time to post much this busy weekend or give many thanks to the anon that got me Spider-man and the X-Men! Merry Christmas and thanks again! (obscured your name with tactically placed candy cane.)

The Bratislava based anon I gifted "V for Vendetta" Amazon estimates your package to arrive this Friday, making it JUST in time for Christmas which is great!
>>
>>88554733
It actually arrived yesterday, I got the note in my mail, but unfortunately didn't have the time to pick it up in the post.office. I will snap a pic when I do.
Thank youu~
>>
>>88554809
Even better! Merry Christmas!
>>
There was an anon a few threads back who said they've been having a rough time and I'd gifted them shortly after. IT looks like their gift of Danger Girl: The Ultimate Collection should have arrived a few days ago (Amazon says it was left near the front door/porch). Let me know if you got it, anon, and I hope you enjoy it as much as the missus because it's one of her favorite series. Nevermind the fact that it's got an introduction by the man himself, Bruce Campbell.

>>88554733
Oooh. I was asking about Wolverine & The X-Men last night, but Spidey & The X-Men is another I've been interested in. I hope it's ever bit as fun as the solicits made it sound, Dutch.
>>
Just a heads up for PhoenixN, your copy of Planet Hulk shipped from the UK today and should arrive within 7-14 days according to BookDepository. Sorry it won't arrive in time for Christmas, but I hope you enjoy it all the same.
>>
>>88555047
>I hope it's ever bit as fun as the solicits made it sound
It definitely is.
>>
>>88555232
No no, it's ok. I just hope my christmas money from my work arrives tomorrow so I'll be able to gift something to someone else.
>>
>>88555047
Spidey and the X-Men is fun as hell and I wish it was 12 issues instead of 6.. Gonna have to get that one day next year.
>>
Is planet of the apes livestream today or saturday?
>>
>>88556162
Going to aim for tomorrow.
Saturday might be some Christmas favorites on autoplay.
>>
>>88543763

think that was me. hope you enjoy it.
>>
File: hemanornament.jpg (265KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hemanornament.jpg
265KB, 900x1600px
Went to get my haircut and decided to see if our local Hallmark store had an ornament I wanted but was sold out online. Managed to get their last one.
Not my pic, but that's the ornament.
>>
>>88534452
the original animated How The Grinch Stole Christmas can't beat Chuck Jones
>>
>>88556606
Nice. My daughter was the last of the family to choose an ornament and, when she finally chose one (a DC Super Hero Girls Supergirl), they only had the display one left. Luckily, the lady at the counter saw her taking a shine to it and sold it to us. She p
>>
>>88557489
*She placed it on our tree as soon as we got home so that the Supergirl looks as if she's reaching for one of Christmas lights mid-flight.
>>
>>88557489
>>88557554
Very cool. Do you guys do a new ornament every year?
>>
>>88557554
Heh, that's adorable.
>>
File: FM-SC-v6-055.jpg (551KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
FM-SC-v6-055.jpg
551KB, 1280x1920px
While I wrap up presents and get some food I'll fire up a stream for the next 6 hours. You know the drill. Old school cartoons - now with a brand new playlist! Hope everyone is a little more festive!

watch2gether
DOT
com/rooms/acochristmas-kt2ijwabbjmgxtgg1c
>>
>>88557596
We've made it a tradition since my wife and I got married.

The kids and I change it up a bit, but the missus seems to have chosen a Batman-related ornament every year but one. She's gotten a comic version of Batman, Catwoman, and Harley, then '66 Batman and Catwoman, and last year's was a Wonder Woman '77 that plays the theme.

I've made the mistake of looking up older ornaments on eBay and finding a ton of awesome Star Wars ones that are way too pricey. They apparently made a musical one of the Modal Nodes that plays the Cantina music, but the cheapest I've seen it for so far was $50.
>>
>>88557879
I mentioned before my mother gets us an ornament every year, but I don't really care for them, so I think I might make it a tradition to get one for myself starting with this He-Man ornament.

I just looked up the Cantina Band one and now I want it.
>>
>>88533617
made gingerbread cookies with a friend last night, and then we watched the Always Sunny Christmas Special followed by Polar Express, we still got a lot on our list to catch up on before Christmas.
>>
File: giphy.gif (637KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
637KB, 500x281px
Here's a friendly Christmas shill for you all. A friend of mine is finally releasing the game he has been working on for a while, here's a trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XOSWhRdL3E It comes out on Christmas day 'Straya time on android. It was made for the artist's children, he wanted something that could actually make them think, it does get pretty challenging though, or at least on the build I've played. If you have the time and feel like it, download it and give it a try. I want to see this succeed for him, he's a great programmer and deserves it.
>>
>>88557879
I used to buy all the Star Wars ornaments bank in the late 90s. I still remember Boba Fett having an upside shoulder icon. Wonder where they all are.
>>
>>88558126
That looks entertaining enough to drop money on.
>>
>>88558126
>>88559179
Oh shit, looks like I forgot to mention its a free game. Its free, no need to spend money on it unless you want to.
>>
oh my god
>>
File: 1418902699935.png (202KB, 524x467px) Image search: [Google]
1418902699935.png
202KB, 524x467px
>>88559611
>>
>>88558126
I think I'mma have to download that.
>>
>>88559406
Well It looks fun

I'll give it a try.
>>
File: jjonahjameson.png (571KB, 806x656px) Image search: [Google]
jjonahjameson.png
571KB, 806x656px
>>88559611
>>
>>88555047
I actully got it and my mom held it because she thought it was a gift she ordered for me! But I assume its from you because it's an amazon shippng but I don't open my presents until Christmas morning
>>
File: Best of DC 22-052.jpg (510KB, 1200x1702px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-052.jpg
510KB, 1200x1702px
time for the greatest Holiday comic ever?

I think so
>>
File: Best of DC 22-053.jpg (585KB, 1200x1760px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-053.jpg
585KB, 1200x1760px
>>
>>88560337
This is, quite simply, the best first page of any comic ever created.
>>
File: Best of DC 22-054.jpg (590KB, 1200x1726px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-054.jpg
590KB, 1200x1726px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-055.jpg (578KB, 1200x1727px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-055.jpg
578KB, 1200x1727px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-056.jpg (542KB, 1200x1717px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-056.jpg
542KB, 1200x1717px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-057.jpg (543KB, 1200x1736px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-057.jpg
543KB, 1200x1736px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-058.jpg (571KB, 1200x1709px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-058.jpg
571KB, 1200x1709px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-059.jpg (581KB, 1200x1746px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-059.jpg
581KB, 1200x1746px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-060.jpg (544KB, 1200x1734px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-060.jpg
544KB, 1200x1734px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-061.jpg (581KB, 1200x1719px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-061.jpg
581KB, 1200x1719px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-062.jpg (533KB, 1200x1724px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-062.jpg
533KB, 1200x1724px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-063.jpg (547KB, 1200x1740px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-063.jpg
547KB, 1200x1740px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-064.jpg (548KB, 1200x1775px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-064.jpg
548KB, 1200x1775px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-065.jpg (588KB, 1200x1798px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-065.jpg
588KB, 1200x1798px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-066.jpg (590KB, 1200x1804px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-066.jpg
590KB, 1200x1804px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-067.jpg (544KB, 1200x1724px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-067.jpg
544KB, 1200x1724px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-068.jpg (544KB, 1200x1714px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-068.jpg
544KB, 1200x1714px
>>
File: Best of DC 22-069.jpg (562KB, 1200x1733px) Image search: [Google]
Best of DC 22-069.jpg
562KB, 1200x1733px
>>
>>88556606
Hallmark pop culture ornaments are weird.
>>
>>88561014
What makes you say that?
>>
>>88561038
Not shitting on your He-Man decoration or anything Scribs, I think it's neat I'm just more accustomed to regular ol' baubles hanging from trees (and these Hallmark ones aren't sold here) though this year I did spot a range rover shaped one sold at a garden centre.
>>
>>88561436
I didn't take it that way at all, just wondering why you thought they were weird. Some people do the bauble sets for sure, but most everyone I know has personal ornaments like the Hallmark ones. There was a time when I wanted to get an ornament set and be done with it, but I quite like having different ones like these.
>>
On the twenty third day of /co/'s-mas /co/mrades posted for me
Batman cheer-spreading >>88530299
Santa protesting >>88518600
Constantine boozing >>88494894
Hellboy Vamp-hunting >>88458858 →
Martians Not Attacking >>88437327 →
Nick reminiscing >>88413555 →
YANKEES AND KRAUTS >>88392306 →
Jolly Ol' Doom >>88372804 →
Pace on Earth >>88340603 →
Bat-mas Carol >>88318738
and Talking GMO Turkeys >>88309346
>>
File: aav2_05_00_cover.jpg (509KB, 1024x1561px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_00_cover.jpg
509KB, 1024x1561px
Here's a short little Black Widow story.
>>
File: aav2_05_11_blackwidow.jpg (441KB, 1024x1537px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_11_blackwidow.jpg
441KB, 1024x1537px
>>88563371
>>
File: aav2_05_12.jpg (476KB, 1024x1560px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_12.jpg
476KB, 1024x1560px
>>88563397
>>
File: aav2_05_13.jpg (448KB, 1024x1538px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_13.jpg
448KB, 1024x1538px
>>88563425
>you will never call Black Widow 'my little tsarina'
>>
File: aav2_05_14.jpg (472KB, 1024x1559px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_14.jpg
472KB, 1024x1559px
>>88563453
>>
>>88561603
Some are more Christmassy than others I suppose, I can get He-Man and Jem below that but a Christmas decoration of Kellogs Cereal packaging/mascots(???)

Speaking of weird don't look into the Dutch tradition known as Sinterklaas, as our Santa's helpers are straight up people in black face.
>>
File: aav2_05_15.jpg (468KB, 1024x1531px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_15.jpg
468KB, 1024x1531px
>>88563480
>>
File: aav2_05_16.jpg (479KB, 1024x1535px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_16.jpg
479KB, 1024x1535px
>>88563502
>The Atrologer
Comic books were so strange, back then.
>>
File: aav2_05_17.jpg (477KB, 1024x1559px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_17.jpg
477KB, 1024x1559px
>>88563528
Why would any thug try to threaten a member of the Avengers like that?
>>
File: aav2_05_18.jpg (477KB, 1024x1539px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_18.jpg
477KB, 1024x1539px
>>88563556
>>
File: aav2_05_19.jpg (436KB, 1024x1531px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_19.jpg
436KB, 1024x1531px
>>88563584
>>
File: aav2_05_20.jpg (439KB, 1024x1528px) Image search: [Google]
aav2_05_20.jpg
439KB, 1024x1528px
>>88563615
Aww, how sad.
>>
File: Carol_singers_1210607c.jpg (40KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
Carol_singers_1210607c.jpg
40KB, 460x288px
Good evening everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted, partly because holy shit teaching at the end of the year is nuts, but also I had hit my gifting budget already.

HOWEVER, I just got a bunch of Amazon gift cards and I'm going to pass on the Christmas giving to you guys by doing another contest!

Since it's a little last minute, I'm actually going to post recordings I've made in previous years. Same rules still apply, I'll give you guys until Thursday evening to put in your guesses, but I'll post hints tomorrow night if everyone is still stuck.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cen02n0ayC
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wicqNJwj6e
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qISbtwq3Az
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1COtycUxcik
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ip1eRT4m8B
>>
>>88563783

Awwww shit I posted an image right in the middle of a storytime, should I delete the post and put it up when you're done?
>>
>>88563804
The story just ended bro
>>
>>88563804
That was actually the end of the story. Silver age was goofy for their quick ends.
>>
>>88563877

Oh good, guess it works out then!
>>
>>88563498
Oh yeah, there are definitely some that are out there. I just saw the Rice Krispies one myself and thought "who's buying that?" There's a lot that remind me of someone/something or have nostalgic value more so than being related to Christmas.

I'm already familiar with Black Pete. If you want weird, look up Spain's Poop Log.
>>
>>88563783
I should really do one last contest before Christmas.
But I'm also taunted by $30 Overwatch.

Life is hard.
>>
>>88564136

One part of my Amazon gift card money is going to this contest. The other part is for pre-ordering Sandman Mystery Theater Book 2
>>
>>88564170
If I win the Millarworld Contest this year I'll probably do a contest myself
>>
>>88564277

Good luck on it this year.
>>
>>88564288
I actually had a great concept. So, fingers crossed.

Winners get announced Friday afternoon.
>>
>>88553173
>Better get that shopping done,
Don't even get me started on this shit. My sister strongly implied she needed a comfy bathrobe and new slippers in which she could go out to the back yard for a smoke (it's almost never below freezing over here), so I ordered them for her, and a personalized lighter with a Freddie Mercury pic, because she loves Queen as well.
A package came in today, it was the slippers. I accidentally bought her child ones.
And the lighter guy can't handle pictures that are linked instead of attached, so today was a shit day for gift-related stuff.
>>
File: scoo1.jpg (447KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
scoo1.jpg
447KB, 960x1280px
Time for a short scrooge story for all you wonderful people
>>
File: scoo2.jpg (443KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
scoo2.jpg
443KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>88553541
Wasn't there also a series set somewhere midway between the times of Battle and the original? In a world where humans were still intelligent, but second-class citizens?
>>
File: scoo3.jpg (410KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
scoo3.jpg
410KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>88564783
That stinks. Hope you can get it sorted out.
>>
>>88564868
Yeah that was the TV show.
Cornelius's ancestor was a character IIRC
>>
File: scoo4.jpg (473KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
scoo4.jpg
473KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: scoo5.jpg (469KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
scoo5.jpg
469KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: scoo6.jpg (494KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
scoo6.jpg
494KB, 960x1280px
god damn dolan.
>>
>was out of town for weeks
>do not want to be added to the list because it is so close to Christmas
oh well always next year hope everyone is excited and have a fun time
>>
>>88564890
I'll try and get it returned tomorrow, and with any luck, I might find something in Wynsors.
I sent the guy another mail with the pic attached, hopefully the lighter gets here before Christmas.
>>
>>88564954
Shut up and post your wishlist.
>>
File: gen13_christmas_id_by_jmk1999.jpg (79KB, 432x576px) Image search: [Google]
gen13_christmas_id_by_jmk1999.jpg
79KB, 432x576px
1LN1EBJ1J7XOW
>>
>>88564954

Two day shipping will get it to you by Christmas if you're gifted by Thursday.

Plus last year I actually got some books in the middle of January because they were on backorder from a third-party supplier. It doesn't matter if it gets there on Christmas, it's the thought that counts.
>>
>>88565439
well I am more worried it seems like a dick move, I do not want to be remembered next year as the guy who gave his wishlist 5 days before christmas
>>
>>88564954
In 2014 my book went missing in the mail and luckily the person who gifted me was very nice and bought me a new one that didn't arrive until well into January. Go for it anon!
>>
>>88564954
Threads run until new years, it doesn't end on the 25th
>>
File: post-it.png (1MB, 2115x1871px) Image search: [Google]
post-it.png
1MB, 2115x1871px
>>88564954
I can't believe you would even mention having a wishlist this late. Thread ruined. Christmas is cancelled.
>>
File: Hellblazer_49.jpg (99KB, 500x771px) Image search: [Google]
Hellblazer_49.jpg
99KB, 500x771px
is pic related a real story?
>>
>>88565926
...Yes...
>>
File: 1386474601000.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1386474601000.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
K, I want a new thread, so I'm just gonna post some old fulfilled requests from previous years (none by me)
>>
>>88563783
So you're supposed to get them all correct? I got two down so far I think.
>>
File: apokolipschristmas.png (253KB, 317x600px) Image search: [Google]
apokolipschristmas.png
253KB, 317x600px
>>88566008
A new thread?! We're barely half through this one.
>>
>>88565484

As long as we have the threads, don't feel bad about posting the list.
>>
File: 1386647510094.jpg (933KB, 1754x552px) Image search: [Google]
1386647510094.jpg
933KB, 1754x552px
>>88566008
I've been gone for a year, and I got stuff to say, and I don't want it to be in the last little bit of the thread
>>
>>88566018

If people are still stuck (which usually happens), I post hints the next day. Failing that, I'll take whoever has the most correct answers.
>>
>>88565926
Yes, and you can find it here:
>>88494894
>>
File: s07e15_480.jpg (102KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
s07e15_480.jpg
102KB, 480x360px
>>88566023
Have I been gone so long that they changed the bump limit?
>>
>>88566058
awesome thanks!

Have a bloody merry Christmas mate!
>>
File: 1395370518926.jpg (215KB, 992x709px) Image search: [Google]
1395370518926.jpg
215KB, 992x709px
>>88566088
>>
File: 1394079295824.jpg (275KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1394079295824.jpg
275KB, 1024x768px
>>88566142
>>
>>88566088
500 man
>>
I'm going home in two days and my brother's gift is supposed to arrive tomorrow according to Amazon but the mail has been super slow lately so I'm not sure if it will arrive before I leave. I should probably start shopping a little earlier next year...
>>
>>88566161
I feel old suddenly. And there's no longer a time bonus for pictures I see.
>>
File: co gift 1.png (15KB, 778x209px) Image search: [Google]
co gift 1.png
15KB, 778x209px
>>88566180
Very well, this thread it is.

As I said, I've been gone for a good long while.

I'm dropping by to say three things:
1. 246KDL8BVR2BU .ca can be taken off the ungifted list.
>>
File: co gift 3.png (10KB, 664x156px) Image search: [Google]
co gift 3.png
10KB, 664x156px
>>88566219
2. 1AFNGL2SDUUM2 .ca can be taken off the ungifted list.
>>
>>88554733
I'm glad it arrived in a timely manner, hope you enjoy it and that my (half-googled) Dutch wasn't too far off the mark!
>>
>>88533617
I have multiple. Here's all the /co/ related things. I've never been on /co/ this time of year, but I enjoyed secret s/a/nta.
2TG1N8858WAMY
>>
File: dontmocktheshock.jpg (117KB, 445x365px) Image search: [Google]
dontmocktheshock.jpg
117KB, 445x365px
>>88566237
3. Can't mock the Shock.
>>
>>88566247
and 4. 1396E7APOEHQ1 .ca

That is all. My hard drive with all my Christmas comics on it died so I can't help with storytimes this year. (I was the anon dumb enough to do Happy one year, so maybe that's for the best)
>>
File: JudgeDeathXmasColor_Web.jpg (278KB, 501x700px) Image search: [Google]
JudgeDeathXmasColor_Web.jpg
278KB, 501x700px
Five more daysss, sssinnerssss.

I'll possst sssome thrillssss next thread (or thisss thread if there'sss ssstill room).
>>
>>88533617
>>88533617
Reminder to use Amazonesmile for maximum Christmas cheer!
>>
File: choose a storytime.png (1MB, 638x1080px) Image search: [Google]
choose a storytime.png
1MB, 638x1080px
>>88566245
Thanks again! You actually got it right, though it's not as commonly used or said anymore.

Can I interest you in a storytime out of the following list?
>>
>>88566642
Which Ant-Man isss that having a Big Chrissstmasss? If it'sss Hank Pym, no deal.
>>
>>88566668
Yup, sorry Judge.
>>
>>88566642
Starman or any of the Spider-Man ones would be really cool
>>
>>88566668
It's a Hanukkah story. What should've been one slap lasted for eight nights.
>>
>>88566709
Oh roll it anyway. Perhapsss I can get over my Pym allergy.

>>88566888
...innocent.
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.00fc.jpg (250KB, 985x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.00fc.jpg
250KB, 985x1522px
>>88566851
Since there already is a Spidey story some posts up I'm going to go ahead with Starman.

>>88566668
>>88566709
On the upside is that it's written by Bob Gale.
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.01.jpg (288KB, 983x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.01.jpg
288KB, 983x1516px
>>88566954
>>88566930
Once I finish this one I'll do the Ant-Man Big Christmas.
>>
>>88566642
I'd like to read one of the DC holiday specials later on if you're feeling it
>>
>>88566954
this is going to be my first Starman story actually
everyone says he's real good
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.02.jpg (294KB, 981x1537px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.02.jpg
294KB, 981x1537px
>>88566976
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.03.jpg (290KB, 990x1529px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.03.jpg
290KB, 990x1529px
>>88566996
>>88566993
Same here.
>>
>>88566993

You should've been here when JSA anon did the entire run. It's a fantastic ride.

And I'm still pissed off at DC for cancelling the vol. 3 paperback printing. Twice.
>>
>>88566976
what does Huzzah mean
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.04.jpg (199KB, 985x1533px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.04.jpg
199KB, 985x1533px
>>88567012
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.05.jpg (276KB, 994x1529px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.05.jpg
276KB, 994x1529px
>>88567043
>>88567034
Oh yeah Piano Anon, so far I have 1. The Boar's Head Carol and 5. Bring A Torch, Jeanette Isabella
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.06.jpg (271KB, 977x1526px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.06.jpg
271KB, 977x1526px
>>88567086
>>
>>88566996
wtf is raspberry champagne punch and why haven't I ever had it
:_;
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.07.jpg (288KB, 986x1525px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.07.jpg
288KB, 986x1525px
>>88567108
>>
>>88567042
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huzzah
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.08.jpg (273KB, 969x1524px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.08.jpg
273KB, 969x1524px
>>88567127
>>
>>88567133
English is weird
is that the only word with two zz's besides pizza
>>
>>88567162
Pizza isn't technically English, either.
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.09.jpg (258KB, 978x1527px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.09.jpg
258KB, 978x1527px
>>88567156
>>
File: rud.png (619KB, 439x565px) Image search: [Google]
rud.png
619KB, 439x565px
>>88563783
I'm done heheheh
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.10.jpg (221KB, 984x1529px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.10.jpg
221KB, 984x1529px
>>88567175
>>
>>88567180
>>88567175
Whoops, sorry for the interruption Dutch
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.11.jpg (278KB, 976x1525px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.11.jpg
278KB, 976x1525px
>>88567199
>>88567204
That's okay eh.
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.12.jpg (298KB, 979x1533px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.12.jpg
298KB, 979x1533px
>>88567227
>>
>>88567227
why is Mystique there
>>
>>88567180
That picture is glorious.
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.13.jpg (320KB, 981x1527px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.13.jpg
320KB, 981x1527px
>>88567248
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.14.jpg (279KB, 994x1533px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.14.jpg
279KB, 994x1533px
>>88567296
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.15.jpg (257KB, 980x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.15.jpg
257KB, 980x1523px
>>88567323
>>
>>88567323
....did they go to hell at some point?
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.16.jpg (246KB, 980x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.16.jpg
246KB, 980x1520px
>>88567352
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.17.jpg (293KB, 980x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.17.jpg
293KB, 980x1530px
>>88567387
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.18.jpg (211KB, 982x1526px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.18.jpg
211KB, 982x1526px
>>88567438
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.19.jpg (270KB, 982x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.19.jpg
270KB, 982x1523px
>>88567479
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.20.jpg (253KB, 988x1525px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.20.jpg
253KB, 988x1525px
>>88567503
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.21.jpg (290KB, 987x1534px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.21.jpg
290KB, 987x1534px
>>88567524
>>
File: Starman.v02_027.Imbie.22.jpg (283KB, 992x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Starman.v02_027.Imbie.22.jpg
283KB, 992x1536px
>>88567548
The end
>>
>>88567566
that was a real sweet story and now I'm super interested in this Starman series
>>
>>88567284
WHAT'S GOING ON?
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p01.jpg (302KB, 1024x1545px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p01.jpg
302KB, 1024x1545px
>>88566979
Maybe later today, going to finish this one up and go to bed (it's 3AM where I'm at.)

They weren't kidding with the title Big Christmas, this one's 50 pages. Is it still within the image limit?
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p03.jpg (296KB, 1024x1593px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p03.jpg
296KB, 1024x1593px
>>88567635
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p04-05.jpg (478KB, 2048x1552px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p04-05.jpg
478KB, 2048x1552px
>>88567661
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p06.jpg (239KB, 1024x1571px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p06.jpg
239KB, 1024x1571px
>>88567686
>>
>>88567635
Yeah
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p07.jpg (261KB, 1024x1555px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p07.jpg
261KB, 1024x1555px
>>88567715
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p08.jpg (287KB, 1024x1561px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p08.jpg
287KB, 1024x1561px
>>88567742
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p09.jpg (252KB, 1024x1561px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p09.jpg
252KB, 1024x1561px
>>88567770
Oh man they're fighting again, who thought that was a great idea for a Christmas special.
>>88567727
Good to know.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p10.jpg (301KB, 1024x1559px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p10.jpg
301KB, 1024x1559px
>>88567826
>>
Lists are updated, we're at 178 registered and 8 ungifted, 96% gifting rate.

>>88564954
I, Elusive list master extraordinaire, demand they list as a sacrifice!

>>88552152
sorry...
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p11.jpg (261KB, 1024x1556px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p11.jpg
261KB, 1024x1556px
>>88567856
>>
Welp, I swung by the local used book store to see if they still had the Danger Girl books I saw there last after finally making a list of the ones my wife needed, but they weren't there. However, I did get Star Wars: The Clone Wars season one for $2 and the first volume of Spencer's Ant-Man for half-price.

>>88566160
Hahah, holy crap. Somebody saved this. I wonder if my Spider-Grill is still floating around somewhere too?

>>88566510
We should update the pastebin to notify people about AmazonSmile.
>>
File: 1449543906309.png (84KB, 239x215px) Image search: [Google]
1449543906309.png
84KB, 239x215px
>TFW gifted 3 weeks ago and still haven't received anything, but you still full of dat Christmas spirit.

Plus I love all the holiday storytimes
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p12.jpg (287KB, 1024x1553px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p12.jpg
287KB, 1024x1553px
>>88567881
>>
>>88567889
you were gifted 3 weeks ago but nothing showed up?
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p13.jpg (243KB, 1024x1563px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p13.jpg
243KB, 1024x1563px
>>88567906
>You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA

Legacy captcha please
>>
>>88567086

Surprised you've got that first one, it's not a common song.

I'll give you guys an early hint, the first one I cheated and used an arrangement from a preeeeetty famous Christmas group.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p14.jpg (283KB, 1024x1539px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p14.jpg
283KB, 1024x1539px
>>88567949
>>
>>88567113

It's basically a mimosa with raspberries instead of orange juice.

It's great.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p15.jpg (288KB, 1024x1566px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p15.jpg
288KB, 1024x1566px
>>88567968
>>88567968
>>88567965
Ah so I only got the first one right or five as well? Was only playing to make for a push to 100% gifted.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p16.jpg (263KB, 1024x1557px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p16.jpg
263KB, 1024x1557px
>>88568049
>>
>>88568049

No, both guesses were correct. The other song is a bit more well-known, so I expected people to know it.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p17.jpg (279KB, 1024x1569px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p17.jpg
279KB, 1024x1569px
>>88568078
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p18.jpg (267KB, 1024x1576px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p18.jpg
267KB, 1024x1576px
>>88568110
>>88568086
Huh was really doubting if I got 5 right or not at first.
>>
>>88567885
Done!

>>88567889
Contact amazon, they can't tell you who purchased it but they can check the tracking and address with you, if it's marked as delivered yet not received they'll be able to setup a replacement or a refund to you as a GC. Unless it's both shipped and sold by a third party seller then you're SOL as the purchaser has to contact the seller.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p19.jpg (274KB, 1024x1566px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p19.jpg
274KB, 1024x1566px
>>88568136
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p20.jpg (278KB, 1024x1577px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p20.jpg
278KB, 1024x1577px
>>88568167
>>
>>88568150
your stream is super awesome btw
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p21.jpg (255KB, 1024x1568px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p21.jpg
255KB, 1024x1568px
>>88568192
>>
>>88568150
>>88568238
Speaking of streams, anyone have any advice about posting my streamlink without getting banned?
>>
>>88568238
I don't know about that, it keeps losing connection, and I can't fix it until I get home.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p22.jpg (278KB, 1024x1577px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p22.jpg
278KB, 1024x1577px
>>88568264
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p23.jpg (275KB, 1024x1581px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p23.jpg
275KB, 1024x1581px
>>88568350
>>88568300
Empty spoilertags? At least that's how people got around it back when /co/ still had a chat.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p24.jpg (275KB, 1024x1585px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p24.jpg
275KB, 1024x1585px
>>88568395
>>
>>88568300
I can add it to the bins
>>
I bought The Longbow Hunters vol 1 for an anon on December 9th, but it's taking a long ass time for some reason. Apparently it's expected to be delivered on January 9th. I hope the anon enjoys it whenever they get it, anyway.
>>
>>88568492
Well it's

vaughnlive dot tv / designateddave

Going to start the Planet of the Apes-a-thon sometime in the early afternoon EST
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p25.jpg (272KB, 1024x1563px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p25.jpg
272KB, 1024x1563px
>>88568415
>>88568086
1.The Boar's Head Carol 2. Once In Royal David's City 3. Grabiel's Message 5. Bring A Torch, Jeanette Isabella
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p26.jpg (231KB, 1024x1575px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p26.jpg
231KB, 1024x1575px
>>88568575
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p27.jpg (281KB, 1024x1576px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p27.jpg
281KB, 1024x1576px
>>88568601
>>88568492
What % we at right now?
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p28.jpg (284KB, 1024x1567px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p28.jpg
284KB, 1024x1567px
>>88568632
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p29.jpg (302KB, 1024x1572px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p29.jpg
302KB, 1024x1572px
>>88568653
>>
>>88568632
>>88567866
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p30.jpg (286KB, 1024x1586px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p30.jpg
286KB, 1024x1586px
>>88568682
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p31.jpg (299KB, 1024x1571px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p31.jpg
299KB, 1024x1571px
>>88568703
>>
>>88568575

So far so good.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p32.jpg (267KB, 1024x1568px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p32.jpg
267KB, 1024x1568px
>>88568733
>>
>>88568735

Whoops forgot my name there.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p33.jpg (261KB, 1024x1587px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p33.jpg
261KB, 1024x1587px
>>88568756
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p34.jpg (264KB, 1024x1576px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p34.jpg
264KB, 1024x1576px
>>88568787
>>
>>88567947
Yeah, three this Friday. Ain't no big deal though the other anons got theirs so I'm good
>>
>>88567566
I love this story, thanks for posting Dutch. That reminds me I gotta pick up the starman trades. I never did get round to that when the softcovers were released.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p35.jpg (271KB, 1024x1561px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p35.jpg
271KB, 1024x1561px
>>88568822
>>88568822
>>88568868
My pleasure!
>>88568762
Unfortunately am stuck.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p36.jpg (266KB, 1024x1578px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p36.jpg
266KB, 1024x1578px
>>88568927
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p37.jpg (265KB, 1024x1569px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p37.jpg
265KB, 1024x1569px
>>88568944
>>
>>88568927

I'll give it some time and see if someone can get them all.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p38.jpg (268KB, 1024x1578px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p38.jpg
268KB, 1024x1578px
>>88568969
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p39.jpg (263KB, 1024x1564px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p39.jpg
263KB, 1024x1564px
>>88568994
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p40.jpg (248KB, 1024x1557px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p40.jpg
248KB, 1024x1557px
>>88569012
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p41.jpg (274KB, 1024x1566px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p41.jpg
274KB, 1024x1566px
>>88569037
>>
>>88568979
If he's only missing #4 let's try Once In Royal David's City for 1000, Alex.

Show me Potato Salad!
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p42.jpg (278KB, 1024x1573px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p42.jpg
278KB, 1024x1573px
>>88569061
>>
>>88569065
Oh wait, he had that one but numbered it as 2. Crap.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p43.jpg (267KB, 1024x1561px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p43.jpg
267KB, 1024x1561px
>>88569084
>>88569065
But that's #2
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p44.jpg (270KB, 1024x1574px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p44.jpg
270KB, 1024x1574px
>>88569120
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p45.jpg (267KB, 1024x1559px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p45.jpg
267KB, 1024x1559px
>>88569139
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p46.jpg (275KB, 1024x1565px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p46.jpg
275KB, 1024x1565px
>>88569164
>>
Oh hey /co/! I hope everyone is doing alright and that everyone is having a nice Christmas season! Well I'm doing fine, I'll admit I'm not much into it, this year. For example, I just set up my Christmas tree this afternoon. I got really caught up by university this year. Hell, I'm still writing a 25 pages paper (that might go up a little more) that is due for Tuesday. Anyway, this isn't my personal blog.

I'll just drop my wishlist like the typical vulture that plagues this board. I'm aware I've got things that might be a little more expensive so I'll probably add a few items that ranges in ~10-15$CAD.
7ZCvCY2 .ca

As usual, my credit card is pretty full but I should get a little something for a random Canadabro. Last year, I managed to buy something for two persons (hope that anon enjoyed that Berserk volume / can't remember what I brought to that chick) so I'll try to do the same this year.

Merry Christmas to yall! Say what you want about the current state of this board, it still feels like home to me.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p47.jpg (270KB, 1024x1561px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p47.jpg
270KB, 1024x1561px
>>88569186
>>
>>88569187
Your code doesn't work. It should probably be around 12-13 characters long for a .ca list.
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p48-49.jpg (486KB, 2048x1565px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p48-49.jpg
486KB, 2048x1565px
>>88569213
>>
>>88569236
I think he posted the tinyurl code by mistake
>>
File: ant_man_xmas_p50.jpg (264KB, 1024x1601px) Image search: [Google]
ant_man_xmas_p50.jpg
264KB, 1024x1601px
>>88569240
The end and with that it's already 4am. Good night /co/! Best of luck to whoever gets Piano Anon's last song.
>>
I set my list between the 13-23 dollar range. Was that good or should am I asking a bit too high?
>>
>>88569236
Shit, my bad. Here it goes again :
FF4R9AVL07HR .ca
>>
>>88563783
Wow, I can not even get a single one of these. Is there a theme, like old religious christmas songs, or /co/ related bgms or something?
>>
>>88569518

I'm also Catholic Anon on the side, so most songs I post are traditional hymns.
>>
>>88569270
Yeah, that exactly it. I provided the url from the "share" button.

>>88569362
That's fine. Just don't be that guy that posted his wishlist with only expensive figurines, expecting he'll get something. It won't work.
Personally, I'm more inclined to get something in the 16$ and less for each persons I buy something to considering my funds are limited and, honestly, I'm not necessarily willing to spend more for someone I don't personally know. Which in turn is fine considering the past years I got Sex Criminals (which is around 10$) and Fraction's Hawkeye vol. 4 (~15$).
I've got items that ranges in the 25$ in my wishlist but it's mostly for my personal use. I do not expect anyone to buy these for me.
>>
I hope whoever I sent that wormwood to enjoyed it and got it!

TLXAB1I1CN3I
>>
>>88569575
different anon here, I made sure my list was full of those 'one cent' novels that come from random sellers, and I'm hoping that hasn't knackered my whoever gifts anything because I forget they're likely all from random sellers all over the place. I haven't used amazon in a while because I've been broke as all hell!
>>
>>88569684
last year bought like 5 anons books for .1 each
felt like a God
>>
>>88569528
Is 2 or 4 Once In Royal David's City?
>>
>>88569819

>>
>>88569953
I thought so. So he's only missing 2 then?
>>
>>88569962

Yes.
>>
Bit of advice for you guys shopping on anon Amazon wishlists: if it's a graphic novel, buying used can be cheap. Just make sure the condition is good and it's good. I buy buy my books used from amazon and they're in great condition
>>
I'm still in the mental space of trying not to do much on the off chance I make myself sick again.

It's annoying, but considering it's cold outside I'm not overly bothered.

Been staying inside and reading comics and watching videos.

How's everyone doing tonight?
>>
File: sadreedissad.png (561KB, 930x692px) Image search: [Google]
sadreedissad.png
561KB, 930x692px
>>88569983
Well dang, thought I'd try and help him out with this last one, but I'm having trouble with it. Never been very good at your music contests unfortunately.
>>
>>88570098

I'm cheating a bit with this one since I'm specifically using an arrangement from a Christmas album I know at least SOME of you have heard because someone last year got an obscure song because it was also featured on the same album.
>>
>>88538670
Is there a pastebin link to the various stories?
>>
>>88570468
They're all on
https://sites.google.com/view/hydrachristmas
>>
>>88570052
I'm doing fine. I work in the morning, but I have awhile before I have to sleep.
>>
>>88570188
Hey, I recognize it. I can't place it, though. I'd ask you to share the album so I can check it out, but obviously that wouldn't work.
>>
Someone went up and beyond the call of gifting and purchased a Xbox One Wireless Controller off my wishlist,1NVJ8QWRBXRRK, on 12/12/16.

I just contacted Amazon since I hadn't seen it and was advised that it's marked as delivered. They can't help me so if the purchaser is around I would recommend to contact Amazon and get a refund.
>>
>>88570865
Well, that stinks. Did someone swipe it? Maybe if they talk to Amazon they can get a replacement sent.
>>
>>88570988
Best guess is that someone swiped it. But having worked there for almost 3 years I know that the agent would have been able to either replace it for me if it was both shipped and sold by amazon, and if it was only shipped by amazon they would have offered me a GC balance as a refund.

But unless the agent sucked at their job, the fact they said the gifter would have to contact means it was both shipped and sold by a third party seller.
>>
>>88571100
what happens if you add an item from someones wishlist but ship it to yourself? does it still take it off their wishlist? maybe they rused you and bought it for themselves and thats why the agent couldn't do anything.
>>
>>88571188
Nope, it has to ship to the address set on the giftlist for it to be removed from the list, I also confirmed the address with the agent as being sent to my address.
>>
>>88571224
Do you know how third parties work in the replacement/refund area? I imagine if they have it showing as delivered they aren't responsible anymore.
>>
>>88571287
3P get a little iffy, but if it's marked as delivered then the buyer has to send them a message, the seller then gets 48 hours to respond, usually saying they'll check with the shipper.

More often than not the seller will refund as most of them put some insurance on the shipment so they get their money back in the longrun.

There are some 3P sellers that will fight it tooth an nail saying it's not their fault but Amazon will more or less kick them in the teeth if they don't help properly. That's the A-Z guarentee, even if it's a 3P seller item you get your money back and the seller gets a redmark that they have a limited amount before they get closed.
>>
>>88571409
Man, seems like that could be abused a lot.
>>
>>88567162
sizzle, fizzle, nozzle.
>>
>>88571409
Hey Elusive! Thanks for sending me Darkwing Duck Volume 2 and The Road to El Dorado! You're awesome, man!
>>
>>88571454
And it is. However, the great thing about doing a lot of business is that most people are honest most of the time, and a good actuary can build allowances for that kind of fraud into your profit margins.
>>
>>88571454
Oh it can, from both sides.

There's a team at Amazon that only follows and tracks abuse. But it takes a ton of side abuse like pretending something is delivered but not received. I've seen people doing that for $7000+ in refunds/credits but because they've spent soo much money over the years they're not blacklisted.

Hell there was one person that would get credits until the account was closed then make a new email, Anon1@, Anon2@ and so on. And they would get expensinve books from Amazon, say they never arrived and thus have it refunded, to just turn around and sell it on ebay.

>>88571492
Right on Shin, glad you like em. I got to "meet" Darkwing at Disneyland back in the early 90's. There's a picture of little me between him and Launchpad
>>
>>88571470
dang
those are weird words too

>>88571639
Darkwing Duck and Robin Hood are my two dreams to meet at Disneyland but never will
>>
>>88572177
two are onomatopoeic, the other is an anglicization of french. from etymonline: mid-15c., noselle "socket on a candlestick," diminutive of nose (see nose (n.)). Meaning "small spout" first recorded 1680s.
>>
>>88572204
further: buzz, fizz, dizzy, jazz, fuzz, grizzly, blizzard, drizzle
>>
>>88570052
taking it easy after spending the day doing chores an drawing. Not been a bad day. Starving though, might kick around doing bugger all online or actually try and be productive.
>>
>>88572241
>>88572177
one of my favourite zz words is Sozzled. Which is what I plan to be this christmas.
>>
>>88572391
I think my favorite term for that is "tired and emotional", which is apparently a britishism used mostly by the press.
>>
File: frazzles.jpg (47KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
frazzles.jpg
47KB, 540x540px
>>88572446
you mean Frazzled? Which sadly means tired and does not actually mean 'stuffed full of frazzles' which it should.
>>
>>88572493
No. Tired and Emotional is a synonym of sozzled.
>>
>>88572512
Huh did not know that. And I'm a brit too, and I thought I knew my words. That'll teach me.
>>
2JRFRERD4NH14, I don't even know if you're still in these threads, but customs stopped my package to you. Landmark needs your RUT information to get the comics to you. I'm sorry, I wish there was more I could do, it's going to be super late now...
>>
Damn forgot about it this year. HFH6MTURRCYG

What's everyone's favourite Christmas issue of a comic?
>>
>>88570098
How did you build that Doom? I always used Lord Havoc but yours seem to look better helmet wise.
>>
>>88572241
now I feel dumb

>>88573022
what do customs care about books
>>
File: 1482304298184.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482304298184.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Hey guys, remember CN City? Remember the good old days?

Well, if you're interested, here's some ultra rare recordings from the tail-end of that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNONiz3_HqI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqqpI8y4brI
>>
>>88572512
Wouldn't that be, technically, an euphemism rather than a synonym? I mean, euphemisms ARE synonyms, but that's a fruit/apple situation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PC7zpr333k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNZCdVnE6i4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GWnYuK4XLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UimFU_UFZc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl2lZYT9M_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Dv-AB1BwA

also I just watched the first episode of Lois and Clark, it is the comfiest live action superhero show ever
>>
Insomnia sucks bump
>>
Let us all celebrate the upcoming holiday with a traditional Christmas song.

https://youtu.be/2ZyJCV_dyug

'hums'
>>
>>88575521
It kills the mind and body.
>>
>>88575846
I dunno, I've been dealing with it the last 9 years and I'm still kicking, though I am pretty much always tired.
>>
>>88575953
The perpetual exhaustion is the price, essentially--I have that too.

Though I suspect I'd actually be okay if I were allowed to have the opposite sleep cycle of most.
>>
>>88576171
I've found that I need to be dead tired mentally and physically. The last few times I managed to have my head hit the pillows and be out like a light was when I was working at Amazon 8 hours a day and was moving into a new house. Would be instantly asleep and wake up in 6 hours fully rested.

That or if I stay up about 23 hours I'll get tired enough to sleep. For now it's just tons of sleeping pills, just not working tonight.
>>
>>88576222
Pretty much. I was better about sleep when I was working out regularly, but deadlines got in the way. Should probably go back to it though.

That's too bad--I hope things straighten out for ya.
>>
>>88576222
>For now it's just tons of sleeping pills, just not working tonight.

That can't be good for your health.
>>
>>88576222

I depend on sweets if I can't sleep. I much on some at 9pm, do what I need to with the sugar high then crash hard come 10:30-11pm. I used to drink but... well, that's not recommended. Hope it works out fella.
>>
sorry I have no one to rant to but I need to real quick
just had my family holiday party
we have a white elephant gift exchange plus a few just regular gift giving for all of my generation of cousins
I just graduated college and my fiance broke up with me and I'm having a horrible time
every one else is being like relatively successful and super happy with their lives
I literately got a mechanical pencil and basically ignored the entire night
ended up sitting outside in the cold as my gay cousin smoked cigarettes
happy holidays
>>
>>88576314
Drinking makes me want to get up and do something, I pretty much avoid alcohol because of my dependence on the sleeping pills.
>>88576293
Probably not... Definitely not, but I make sure to stay below dangerous amounts. I used to use melatonin but started that on.5mg dose and got up to 15mg which eventually stopped working. Found out that the body stops making melatonin when taking it for so long which caused me to spend almost a month unable to get more than 2 hours of sleep any given day.
>>
Wasn't able to get the extended versions of Conquest or Battle for the marathon.

Trying a very slow torrent to see if they'll be done in time before I start up at 11.
If not then standard versions it is.
>>
File: ff4christmas.png (1012KB, 1468x746px) Image search: [Google]
ff4christmas.png
1012KB, 1468x746px
>>88573066
The head for Doom is Manhunter I. Whenever I need to make a character for a request, or if I just want to, I get a reference pic then scroll through the whole Batcomputer making notes on which parts would be best to be the most accurate.
>>
>>88576340
Anon, I want you to have a nice day. You should talk to someone. Maybe your gay cousin.
>>
>>88576340
All will be well, Anon. I wish you the best of luck in next year. This time next year, you won't even remember how you felt now.
>>
thanks for not judging. and for the gift! it came much earlier than anticipated
>>
>>88577669
Are you sextoyanon?
>>
>>88577806
Was it a dragon dildo?
>>
>>88577835
I don't think Bad Dragon sells their stuff on Amazon.
>>
well I am going to put my list in
2X3TLGEO2VU3C I think that's it, if I do not get anything that's fine. I just came here for the Christmas cheer
>>
File: darkseid-vs-santa-1.jpg (95KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid-vs-santa-1.jpg
95KB, 500x758px
>>
File: darkseid-vs-santa-2.jpg (109KB, 500x761px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid-vs-santa-2.jpg
109KB, 500x761px
>>88579314
>>
Alright, got my stream set-up.
Moving the start time until Noon.
>>
>>88574021
That is a good fucking question. I haven't been able to reach that anon, so the book is just sitting in Ohio, too.
>>
>>88579720
And we are starting!

First up - Planet of the Apes (1968)
>>
>>88580825
I am having some extreme problems getting on the site, telling me its down. Anyone else having this problem?
>>
>>88581368
Sometimes it does that
Gonna link it fully just to be sure
vaughnlive.tv/designateddave
>>
>>88581368
Went on another browser.

Yeah got that at first but refreshed it and it seemed to be up again
>>
>>88581425
Hope it works.

Zaius has shown up and this is where things get good
>>
>>88581525
It was working poorly for a couple of minutes, saw zaius show up and them the site crashed on me. I've never had this bad of a problem with it before.
>>
>>88581558
Let me get on my laptop and see if I encounter similar issues
>>
File: calvin&hobbes.png (329KB, 649x523px) Image search: [Google]
calvin&hobbes.png
329KB, 649x523px
>>88581558
Maybe it's the universe giving you a sign to go to bed.
>>
>>88581595
Aww,
also finally going to get up and find those Pest and Captain Fun pics
>>
The site is pretty buggy, so the chat ain't working but hopefully the stream still is
>>
On the twenty third day of /co/'s-mas /co/mrades posted for me
Seal Men kidnapping >>>>88560337
Batman cheer-spreading >>88530299
Santa protesting >>88518600
Constantine boozing >>88494894
Hellboy Vamp-hunting >>88458858
Martians Not Attacking >>88437327
Nick reminiscing >>88413555
YANKEES AND KRAUTS >>88392306
Jolly Ol' Doom >>88372804
Pace on Earth >>88340603
Bat-mas Carol >>88318738
and Talking GMO Turkeys >>88309346
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (185KB, 815x905px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
185KB, 815x905px
UPS guy just came with not one, but two gifts! Big thanks to SDU and Zum!
>>
>>88582554
That Rocketeer book looks great.
>>
>>88582611
I bought it for a friend of mine who loves the Rocketeer for Christmas a year or 2 ago and added it to my own list. I've only ever been exposed to the Rocketeer from the Disney movie, so I wanted to check this out. I just flipped through it and it looks really good, I'll probably sit down and go through it in the next few days.
>>
BENEATH the Planet of the Apes (1970) is starting up in a minute.

Also
2QZFCPTH7M8G6
>>
>>88582554
I believe Froppy WILL hoppy your floppy until you sloppy her toppy, then moppy the gloppy from your loppy jaloppy.
'tis the season of miracles, after all.
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 184

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.