[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick /co/! You've been sent to arkham city and have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gang.jpg (69KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
gang.jpg
69KB, 650x366px
Quick /co/! You've been sent to arkham city and have to join one of the three gangs
>>
The weird Tin soldier guys look like they have armor, so I'll go with them.
>>
>>88528326
All gangs have armor
>>
Joker is a terrible fucking idea. Who is least likely to murder me horribly? Two-Face or Penguin?
>>
>>88528383
Pingu i would say
>>
>>88528281
I'll go with whoever wants to burn that shithole to the fucking ground.

Seriously, fuck Gotham and fuck Batman for trying to save it.
>>
>>88528383
Penguin, but if you screw up, he'll make your death especially horrible as a object lesson for his other goons.
>>
>>88528756
Eh. That's not a good choice then. I tend to fuck things up regularly.
>>
>>88528383
Two-Face. Looking over at the comments by his henchmen, he's actually pretty chill.
>>
>>88529801
except for when he gets up on the wrong side of the bed
>>
>>88528281
I like the Jokers' aesthetic, but Two-Face's gang is probably the one with the highest likelihood of me surviving, since I'd probably fuck up and piss off Joker or Penguin- at least with Two-Face I'd probably get a 50/50 shot of being let off with a simple beating.
>>
Suicide.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.