[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there will never be a spin-off about Viv attending high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: vision tom king.jpg (177KB, 669x1028px) Image search: [Google]
vision tom king.jpg
177KB, 669x1028px
>there will never be a spin-off about Viv attending high school
>the Runaways will keep dying off one by one until they are completely wiped out of Marvel Comics

Why live?
>>
>>88520810
Don't worry
When that Hulu Runaways series happens, marvel will make a shitty new book to tie into it
>>
>>88520810
Their state of being forgotten forever except for one-off "muh OOC" appearances and shock deaths is far more enjoyable

Fuck Runawaysfags and teenfags in general
>>
File: Victor_Mancha_(Earth-616)_003.jpg (272KB, 1229x656px) Image search: [Google]
Victor_Mancha_(Earth-616)_003.jpg
272KB, 1229x656px
>>88520810
>he just wanted to defy his destiny

;_; Victor will never get to be an Avenger who doesn't kill them all
>>
>>88520810
On a tangent, I'd love to read that Vision series
Does /co/ have a link or something?
I've been waiting for it to finish and I hear it has recently
>>
>>88521229
Search of old Official Win-O'-Thread or just go to sites like view comics
>>
>>88521503
I will do just that
>>
>>88520810
>the Runaways will keep dying off one by one until they are completely wiped out of Marvel Comics
Alex, Old Lace, and Gertrude both got better. Xavin was never shown killed.
>>
Why did Virginia kill herself instead of just going to jail/joining a supervillain redemption team?

Will she "come back wrong' when Vision revives her?

Will any of this lead to the creation of a new Ultron?

Does anyone else ship VivxDanger?
>>
File: dead.jpg (202KB, 930x600px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
202KB, 930x600px
>>88521172
>he just wanted to defy his destiny
He did.
>>
>>88521899
Her very first couple of months of life were filled with stress, woe and murder. Do you really think she'd want to stick around to see if that trend continued?
>>
>>88521784
>Alex, Old Lace, and Gertrude both got better.
I've always wondered if they were planning to have that "Gert" who showed up in the last issue before cancellation really be her resurrected with amnesia, a clone, a robot or whatever...
>>
>>88520810
>Marvel probably won't do a Vision movie in 2020
A seriously missed opportunity that'll be.
>>
>>88520810
I finished volume 1. Man is this comic dark. I love it!
>>
>>88521108

Written by Kate Leth or Bendis.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.