[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are DC animated films good? Which ones should I watch and which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Are DC animated films good?
Which ones should I watch and which ones should I avoid like the plague?
>>
>>88514965
Under The Red Hood is a masterpiece
>>
JL: New Frontier.
>>
>>88514965
Honestly any film before Justice League War is at least mediocre and you can watch those.
Though Wonder Woman, Under the Red Hood, Crisis on 2 Earths are my favorites.

War and after are mostly mediocre to terrible.
Assault on Arkham and Return of the Caped Crusader are the best movies after JL War.
>>
>>88514965
The old movies are great . The new are okay but there not as good as they use to .
>>
>>88515040
This anon has good taste.
>>
>>88515040
War is still better than the source material.
>>
Wonder Woman is shockingly the best one
>>
>>88515040
The Dark Knight Returns is also good.
And I enjoyed The Flashpoint Paradox and to a lesser extent Justice League: Gods and Monsters. Albo both Green Lantern movies, Superman vs. The Elite and Batman: Year One are at least decent. Oh, and both Superman/Batman movies are ok.

Those New 52 movies are bad, the newer are kinda better and watchable. They are in that order:
Justice League: War
Son of Batman
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
Batman vs. Robin
Batman: Bad Blood
Justice League vs. Teen Titans
And at least two more coming: Justice League Dark and Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
>>
>>88515040
>>88515157
I wasn't crazy about Wonder Woman.
>>
Avoid the new 52 movies
>>
Most of the pre-Flashpoint Paradox movies are good. Post-FP are more divisive when it comes to quality, but at least those have good fights. Except, Throne of Atlantis. That is the absolute worst one, imo. Avoid that one.War was dumb but the fights are cool. TT vs JL was surprisingly ok. The New 52 Batman ones suck; Bad Blood is the least shit of the New 52 movies. The stuff that is t New 52 but post-FP tend to be decent, like The Dark Knight Returns, Assault of Arkham and the Adam West Batman animated movie.
>>
>>88520339
Forgot to mention Gods and Monsters. It was pretty good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.