[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a show with more of a love hate division than camp lazlo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1468568445393.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468568445393.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Is there a show with more of a love hate division than camp lazlo? Depending on who you ask it was either the last great cartoon cartoon network released before their dry spell of 2005-2010 or it was one of the reasons why CN went to shit during those years.
>>
Drawn Together has the biggest love it or hate it reaction I've seen
>>
>>88512968
Not to burst your bubble but I'm in the middle.
It was forgettable as fuck, and really dull outside a few jokes. I tend to forget that it's a thing
>>
>>88512968
What's with all the Camp Lazlo shitposting lately?
>>
>>88513662
How is this thread shitposting? It's an honest question.
>>
>>88512968

It was an alright show

Lumped in particular was one of the reasons i come back to this show

>that episode where both camps sit down on pinecones and Lazlo only lost because the squirrel bitch used love against him

I'm still mad
>>
What's the context of that image people post of Lazlo coming up to some guy while he's sleeping and covering his mouth
>>
File: IMG_0590.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0590.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
Best Tsunadere coming through
>>
>>88513815
Gretchen looks cute in a dress, even more while she's mad.
>>
i really liked it.
>>
>>88512968

Middle ground

It was during Cartoon Network's transitioning phase along with fosters and Billy Mandy that are considered good
>>
File: IMG_0589.png (213KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.png
213KB, 500x375px
>>88513785

You mean this?

The episode is about Slinkman quitting and working at the squirrel scouts.

Lazlo try to kidnap him back

Slinkman eventually returns when he see's that Lumpus is a piece of shit that can't do anything without him
>>
>>88513244
Most of the hate that I've seen of it is from people who've only seen Mr. Enter's Review of the movie
>>
>>88514238
Really?
>>
>>88513785
That was when Lazlo, Raj and Clam try to help Slinkman go to Slugfest since his boss, Scoutmaster Lumpus, wouldn't let him take some time off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.