[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sony Spider-Man movies are the Donner Superman films of our era.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Superman_Vs._Spider-Man.jpg (106KB, 990x699px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_Vs._Spider-Man.jpg
106KB, 990x699px
Sony Spider-Man movies are the Donner Superman films of our era.

They defined the genre, pioneered special effects,solidfied the tone, gave us two classics and then mediocre follow ups and have several campy yet charming moments.
>>
I love Sam Raimi's Spider-Man, but I wouldn't say it "defined the genre" or "pioneered special effects".
>>
X-Men was way more successful than Raimis Spider-Man, stop being deluded and trying to force memes you jackass
>>
>>88512307
>X-Men was way more successful than Raimis Spider-Man

But that's wrong.
>>
>>88512307
Worldwide box office

X-Men: 296.3
X2: 407.7
X-Men United: 459.4

Spider-Man: 821.7
Spider-Man 2: 783.8
Spider-Man 3: 890.9

It's rare someone is as wrong as you are.
>>
>>88511985
The MCU films are the Donner Superman films of our era.

They defined the genre, pioneered special effects, solidfied the tone, gave us three classics and then mediocre follow ups and have several campy yet charming moments.
>>
File: MrZdN.gif (1MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
MrZdN.gif
1MB, 450x337px
>>88512307
why would someone even think this???
>>
>>88512430
>They defined the genre, pioneered special effects, solidfied the tone, gave us three classics

As much as I enjoy the MCU for the most part I have a very hard time calling any of the movies "classics" other than Iron Man
>>
>>88511985
You know what? You are not wrong.
>>
>>88511985
Nah, Snyder movies are.
>>
File: 1431051609394.png (369KB, 289x460px) Image search: [Google]
1431051609394.png
369KB, 289x460px
>>88512398
Oh wow, looks like you really got me huh? FUCK you hahahahaha
>>
>>88512058
Raimi Spider-Man is very prototypical of the MCU's methods and tone.
>>
>>88511985
You forgot that anything made after the initial set of movies didn't even come close to their quality. Either being so bland that it's forgettable, or so alienating it's offensive.
>>
>>88513086
Not really.
>>
>>88513086
Nah
>>
>>88512398
>X-Men United
You mean *Last Stand. Thought it flopped.
>>
>>88513086
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>88513845
He's got Mouse Fever.
>>
>>88513405
Yeah, brain fart. It was a critical flop and no one liked it but it was financially successful.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.