[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This "relationship" has been an abusive, poorly written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

This "relationship" has been an abusive, poorly written train wreck since it's inception.

The only possible happy ending I can see is Sadie telling Lars to fuck off once and for all.
>>
File: 1478472167390.jpg (585KB, 1386x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1478472167390.jpg
585KB, 1386x1386px
Steven Universe is shit so who cares.
>>
>>88510467
It's fucking shit and I don't understand who on the creator team really wants to see this plot thread played out any more.

Lars and Sadie are easily the worst characters on the show, and their incessant drama isn't funny, interesting, "cute", relatable, or exciting. It's an edgy asshole and a smartass bitch being miserable and making each other miserable by reciting 80's high school cliches ad nauseum.
>>
>>88510467
Wow, it's like real life.
>>
>>88511366
fpbp

>>88512248
>"boy I sure love realism in my cartoon about magical lesbian gems!"
>>
>>88510467
> Sadie telling Lars

But Sadie was the one who was abusive?
>>
>it's another "i hate thing from steven universe" thread

Okay, do we really need to keep making these threads until the general comes back?
>>
why do the writers hate heterosexual relationships so much?
>>
>>88512276
Hey, retard, wanting fantastical story elements is different from wanting the characters to behave in unrealistic ways.
>>
>>88512407
Because they've been in terrible relationships so they project it onto their work. Similar to how past writers would make jocks be assholes.

>>88512544
You're an imbecile if you think those two wouldn't have broken up within a month of dating if they were real people.
>>
>>88511406
It's mostly Rebecca herself and Raven Molisee with Paul Villeco being dragged along for the ride
>>
>>88510467
Did you just not watch The New Lars? That was the turning point of their relationship.

Lars didn't want to be seen being with a fatty. But due to Steven's stupidity/meddling Lars had lost everything that he had attempted to build up and hide about himself. At the end of The New Lars, he actually invites Sadie to HIS house for the first time ever,showing that he doesn't care what anyone else thinks anymore.

And now in Future Boy Zoltron it was shown that all Lars wants to do is spend time with Sadie, and not at work.
>>
>>88510467
>Sadie telling Lars
You got that backwards.
>>
>>88510467
>ear stretched retarded punk
>fat depressed girl with overprotective mother
they´re made for each other.
>>
>>88510467
>the only possible happy ending I can see is Lars filing a restraining order and Sadie getting sentenced to corrective therapy for charges of rape and kidnapping
ftfy
>>
>>88512330
>Implying the general has anything to do with this mass of "SU Sux XD" shitposting anymore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.